[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
police man controls situation and gets negative news articles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 0
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/video-san-antonio-school-police-officer-slams-12-year-old-article-1.2591241
>>
>>37456
You're a nazi, right?
>>
>>37456
Video not long enough to show context.girl suspended from school after incident.
>valdez
This is good police work.
>>
>wanted to talk things out
>resists the officer
pick one
>>
>>37529

>not being punished from crime
way to misinterpret the whole situation.

The question isnt if this girl deserves punishment for her actions, it is if the police officer needed slam on her on the ground to get control of her or if this was excessive forced used against a minor
>>
>>37496
>approving of law enforcement effectively dealing with criminals
>hurr durr ur a nazi

Eat shit lad
>>
>>37561
Gotta agree, albeit without context it is kind of hard to believe that amount of force was necessary.
The american police force scares the shit out of me since they are given so much liberty in the amount of force they are allowed to use.
>>
>>37600
I very much doubt that level of force was needed and I think deep down everyone knows this. If you seriously believed that level of force was appropriate I think immediately you'd be talking about the welfare of the teachers, pupils and other staff instead of just "police dindu nuthin"
>>
>>37600
I've seen teens and preteens get unruly and an adult overreacts because "fuckin kids" mentality , but I've seen 100 lb. sk8r chicks tear apart a Varsity linebacker. All context.

If it was someone noncompliant, clearing the room out and pepper spray usually works.

t.American Security Guard
>>
Funny thing is that this starts at home, mostly single mothers who can't educate their children correctly and school to replace parenting, school can teach you how to read but it won't teach you how to human.
>>
>excessive force
how do you know the gril did not throw herself on the floor as part of the tantrum she was creating?
>>
>>37658
Did you even watch the video, OP? He picks her up from behind and throws her on the ground.
It looks bad but I'm not sure it was excessive. It isn't clear what precipitated this.
>>
>>37620
I'd have to imagine the line backer didn't fight back with all his strength or that he got a swift kick to the nuggets. I really doubt a '100 lb. sk8r chick tore apart varsity linebacker' under any other circumstances.
>>
>>37663
>cuts him on her edge
Ez
>>
>>37561
>talking leads to slamming bodies around.

seems like foreplay. sure there aren't pedo charges being pressed? What happened to the rest of the video? is it being sold to the derpweebs and no one is stating otherwise? I NEED THESE ANSWERS FOR REASONS!
>>
>>37620
do you have any video of the said event, or any link?
>>
>>37620
>I've seen a 100 lb. sk8r chicks tear apart a varsity linebacker

I'm glad we can't post images because I don't have a reaction image derisive enough to respond to that
>>
>>37733
It's a combination of the old "Won't hit a gurl" mentality and the fact that a raging girl won't strike, but will slash and bite, and probably is going to grab something and use it on you.
>>
>>37562
>lad
Ahh you must be from the English police state.
>>
>>37747
>http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/video-san-antonio-school-police-officer-slams-12-year-old-article-1.2591241

I think for the police officers it comes down to how much are you willing to sustain injuries for your X$ per hour job?

Chicks claws/nails can do a fair amount of damage in seconds. Spit can transmit diseases in seconds. Not necessarilly talking about the subject scenario, I didn't watch the video. But ultimately a police officer giving a direction/order is a lawfully protected activity. If you don't comply, force can be used.
How much force? well it's pretty hard for it to be excessive.
As always, none of this would have happened if the fuck head didn't just do what they were told to do.
>>
>>37761

Amazing it's either that there isn't enough evidence to show his actions were wrong or creating narratives that display how big and scary a girl can be.

I'm amazed how you guys can twist things so much and do everything possible to avoid any answers that might make a cop look bad. It's like instead trying piece together what happened you have an instant oh shit moment, "oh shit liberals might think this is evidence of police misbehavior. I need to hurry up and come up with every possible crazy scenario where the cop is the victim."

Why has no one asked "what is the proper technique for getting someone under control?" "what is the best way to defuse a situation that involves kids?"

There is a lot we don't know. Did she attack him? Did he escalate the situation? And so on. None of us know but your reactions are amazing.
>>
>>37764
>Why has no one asked "what is the proper technique for getting someone under control?" "what is the best way to defuse a situation that involves kids?"

well if you're saying that you can do better, you go apply for the academy.
>>
>>37620
>skinny girl that doesn't exercise over a linebacker or cop
Nice try fag
>>
>>37663
It was fuckin bloody. Both were wrecked. IIRC, he had head gashes from her slamming the locker door on his head and both had wrecked right hands from the blows. He was throwing her around like a rag doll and she was coming at him swinging....I had never seen a fight to that degree and still haven't.
It was like the fight in the Bourne movies, where both knew they were going to hurt each other and meant it.
>>37718
Happened before cellphones. I mean we could have walked around with a VHS camcorder...
>>37733
It's the size of the fight, not the size of the person.
It was some dumb redneck who wanted to hatefuck the skater chick kinda sorta, but was just an Ox in Wellington boots and wranglers; he would crowd her since their lockers were next to each other, and when she called him on it, the bullying became worse.

One day she lost it.
>>
>>37801
I've seen some pretty horribly asymmetric fights before where the little guy beat the piss out of the larger guy due to the larger guy hesitating or such. Never seen a girl do that but I can believe it.
She sounds like wife material t.b.h.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.