[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Asad Shah death: Man admits killing shopkeeper because he 'disrespected'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 0
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-35976958

The statement given was: "My client Mr Tanveer Ahmed has specifically instructed me that today, 6 April 2016, to issue this statement to the press, the statement is in the words of my client.

"This all happened for one reason and no other issues and no other intentions.

"Asad Shah disrespected the messenger of Islam the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him. Mr Shah claimed to be a Prophet.

"When 1400 years ago the Prophet of Islam Muhammad peace be upon him has clearly said that 'I am the final messenger of Allah there is no more prophets or messengers from God Allah after me.

"'I am leaving you the final Quran. There is no changes. It is the final book of Allah and this is the final completion of Islam. There is no more changes to it and no one has the right to claim to be a Prophet or to change the Quran or change Islam.'

"It is mentioned in the Quran that there is no doubt in this book no one has the right to disrespect the sayings of the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him and no one has the right to disrespect the Prophet of Islam Muhammad Peace be upon him.

"If I had not done this others would and there would have been more killing and violence in the world.

"I wish to make it clear that the incident was nothing at all to do with Christianity or any other religious beliefs even although I am a follower of the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him I also love and respect Jesus Christ."
>>
Lock him, he is mentally ill
>>
>>37443
No that's the Islam talking
>>
>>37438
What a truly shocking turn of events. islam is the religion of peace, this murder is not the will of the prophet.

#YouAin'tNomuslimBruv
>>
>>37454
nasty pig should get death penalty
>>
>>37438
Lmao the press predictably painted it as a racist killing by a white
>>
I enjoy him repeatedly saying "peace be upon him" after killing a man. And then saying it would have caused more violence had he not not killed him
>>
>Ahmadiyya are banned by the constitution of Pakistan from referring to themselves as Muslims.
This is a country with nukes. It boggles the mind.
>>
>>37438
Religion of peace strikes again
>>
This world is turning into something else, soon you will either become a racist and survive or get beheaded progressively.
>>
>>37438
A muslim, who by the constitution of Pakistan couldn't call himself a muslim, got killed because he was part of a branch of Islam known for twisting the Quran a bit, being friendly and respecting the rest of the world.

His last act was to tweet wishing a happy friday and a happy easter to Christians.

What a clusterfuck. The part I hate the most is the fact that the murdered man seemed to be the model of an integrated muslim, then this fucker murders him.

>>37640
Of course, if your perception of racism involves converting to an obscure branch of Islam.
>>
>>37438
>Jewish religion
>Still fucking tolerated
>2016
And this is why mankind is utterly doomed.
>>
maybe shouldn't have disrespected islam then m80
>>
>>37738
This. When will the kafir learn?
>>
>>37443
Not at all. This is 100% faithful to Muslim doctrine. You may disagree with Islam but that doesn't make it insane.
>>
>>37438
The religion of peace strikes again
>>
>>37438
If this doesn't inform you that Islam is completely incompatible with western standards and is utterly without hope of reform, then nothing will.
Kick them all out.
>>
>>37501

But they're right.
Ahmadiyyas are not real Muslims.
They directly break the tenants of the faith and covenant they claim to adhere to by calling themselves 'Muslim' or followers of Islam.
This makes them heretics and betrayers in the eyes of orthodox Muslims and their faith prescribes death to those who cannot immediately be swayed to amend their ways (and really even then).
>>
>>37681
>the part I hate
>model of an integrated muslim
Because to actually achieve this, they must be heretics. And the prescription by their prophet is death.

I'm impressed by how much of the West fails to grasp this concept.
>>
>>38753
so that makes them no different from isis
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.