[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cuck shortage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 0
>New study finds that only 1-2% of men unknowingly raise children who aren't theirs

http://arstechnica.com/science/2016/04/cuckoldry-is-incredibly-rare-among-humans/
>>
>>37240
k
>>
>>37240
Not news, take shitty memes elsewhere.
>>
>>37240
That's unknowingly

Most of them are proud cucks who do it knowingly and are proud of themselves

Especially when it's a "racially diverse" child they adopted, as opposed to "my wife's son"
>>
>>37240
>News brought to you by Ismael Shoah Shekelbergstein
>>
>>37240
>Not having every child your woman squats out DNA tested

I mean come on, it's current year.
>>
Cucks happen all the time why is this important?
>>
>>37240
Good news, everyone!
>>
>>37269
What the fuck is a racially diverse child.
A mulitracial child?
>>
Not news
>>
bitches gonna bitch
>>
>>37240
>only
>>
>>37323
shit wording
>>
>>37240
What about the percentage that knowingly raise the children of another man that their wife slept with? Especially the percentage when the man stayed with the wife through the cuckold pregnancy.
>>
haha memes
It's over 9000!
>>
>>37240
>unknowingly
request percentage of knowingly+unknowingly
for science
>>
>only

Only in our modern world can that be the word to use for this article. Also 2 in 100 children is A FUCKING TON for something like this.
>>
>>37802
You have no idea how high this number have been in the past before condoms, the pill and the morning-after pill ; and when most couple were married by force of social norms and not long-lasting sexual attraction.
Well, "unknowingly" may have had a more relaxed definition too.
>>
>>38036
>when most couple were married by force of social norms and not long-lasting sexual attraction
I know it must be a difficult thing for you kids to understand, but love was an actual thing back then.
>>
>>37323
I didn't have to.
He was brown.

My family was in the waiting room.

I nearly killed her with my bare hands.

Upside?
Now she's willing to do anything to hold on to me.
She goes to the gym with me, she cooks, she cleans, she doesn't get mad when we talk about anything.
Because she knows she's a fuck up and the only thing keeping her head above water is me.

That said, I'm depressed and I sometimes think about snuffing her out for short periods of time. Not that I would, but goddamn.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.