[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Panama Papers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 0
http://acrossthelinesnews.com/2016/04/04/the-panama-papers-a-global-scandal-revealed/
>>
Why would you post a shitty blog that tells us nothing new as opposed to one of the larger media outlets that have been talking about this issue for the past 2 days?

Did you write the blog post? Are you F.B.?

Fed Bruise?
>>
>>37149
perhaps give them some constructive criticism opposed to bashing their content.
>>
>>37150
True, my mistake. Apologies OP.

Now, let's get on track here. If the Icelandic PM stepped down, can we expect the Argentinian leader to do the same?
>>
>>37140
Keep up the good work, OP. Didn't mean to offend. I was just a little on edge.
>>
>>37153
I personally believe he should, but I don't think he will go quietly because he's denying things. Let's see how the people react.
>>
>Back in 2011, Bernie Sanders told the Senate that Panama was “a world leader when it comes to allowing large corporations and wealthy Americans to evade US taxes.”

http://www.wired.com/2016/04/bernie-sanders-panama-papers-told/
>>
>>37170
Based berner
>>
>>37170>>37170
He also predicted the recession in 2008 and voted against the iraq war two increadably important decisions and he was correct both times i don't see why anyone would vote for any one else
>>
This expose is a complete joke. All it does is reenforce what we already knew. The most powerful names at the top will remain untouchable and will still gloat at us. They're the only ones with the power to oust themselves and they won't obviously do that.
>>
>>37282
so did trump
>>
>>37311
No he didn't, he started a fucking mortgage company right before the market crashed.
>>
>>37314
Lol trump doesn't know shit
>>
>>37140
I've heard more might come out in the coming months about Americans holding overseas accounts. Anyone have any idea on if/when that might happen? And/or what might lead to it?
>>
>>37286
Right? The Panama Papers have just been something for major news outlets to shit out low quality "assessments" over.
>>
>>37391
What major discoveries could be made about the American uberwealth being named in the Panama Papers that isn't already known? That would only do what's happened so far - confirm what the general public is already aware of. OH SHIT *any large corp* IS USING TAX HAVENS? OH SHIT WALL STREET BANKERS DO THAT TOO? AND DONALD TRUMP? If anything, Donal Trump being named would be the biggest discovery imo.
>>
>>37396
You do realize that there is a difference between talking among your friends at the bar saying "Lol, all politicians and businessmen are corrupt and hide their money and evade taxes" and actually having physical proof of them evading taxes, right?
>>
>>37150
ok
>>37140
Fuck off, this is not a news source and blog entries are not news. Plus this is shit-tier. Reported.
>>
>>37399
Functionally? No, there's no difference, anon.
>>
>>37399
There's no difference, really. No one will be punished, no one will care. Do you see Hillary Clinton jailed for the leaked mails? Do you see Bush jailed for starting a war in Iraq after the last reveal they had no reason to do it whatsoever?
You must be very young and naive to believe anyone will face any consequences for that.
>>
>>37399
>You do realize that there is a difference between talking among your friends at the bar saying "Lol, all politicians and businessmen are corrupt and hide their money and evade taxes" and actually having physical proof of them evading taxes, right?

There is zero difference. They get caught all the time, pay a small bribe, then don't pay their taxes again.
Just like Clinton Foundation getting tens of millions in bribes while Hillary investigated UBS.
>>
>>37430
Cameron's already been having massive problems with his "back bench", that's why we have Brexit, Boris and backtracking on the budget all going on right next to each other. He's facing a real possibility of having to step down as primeminister. He and his spokespeople have seemed massively stressed out about this in particular, I've been hearing some serious voice cracking over the last week. This may not even be the end btw, if all is better than it seems at Tory HQ or there's still a massive turd for him ready to Bob up out of those papers. Or it may just be he'd hoped to weirdly privatise the highways/land registry etc and go off on holiday again.
>>
>>37458
Hillary has set everything up really well. All you can say is shit looks suspicious.

I've really been hoping for something spicy with her amd Trump to come up but never mind. Maybe next leak.
>>
>>37490
at least you aren't judgmental.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.