[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Man – Baphomet Medusa – Alters Body To Look Like A ‘Mythical
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1439518307521.jpg (89 KB, 851x315) Image search: [Google]
1439518307521.jpg
89 KB, 851x315
Other modifications the 55 year-old made include ‘a forked tongue, a full-face tattoo, a horned skull, and removal of her ears and nose’; all in a bid to transform into ‘a mythical beast’.

Baphomet Medusa says over the past few years, she had to undergo few other painful procedures such as ‘nose modification, tooth extraction and eye coloring’.

Medusa did not stop there, she had horn implants on her forehead, besides the tattoo – she also has scarification and scales on her face and chest to resemble a reptile.

Baphomet Medusa asserts she has broken a world record as ‘the first and only person to have both ears cosmetically removed’ during her journey to become a ‘dragon’.

Eva who likes to be called ‘Tiamat’ took the name from a dragon video game character.

This is not her first personality as over the years, she has taken on several personas.

On her website, Tiamat explains: ‘I am the Dragon Lady, A pre-op M2F (male to female) transgender in the process of morphing into a human dragon, becoming a reptoid as I shed my human skin and my physical appearance and my life as a whole leaving my humanness behind’.

She now likes to be known as the ‘Dragon Lady’ and describes herself as a mythical beast.

Medusa hasn’t undergone gender reassignment surgery and reveals to dealing with ‘serious gender dysphoria’; though she loves her 36B chest.

She also shared her journey with a series of before and after photographs from 1990 to 2016.

http://www.360nobs.com/2016/04/man-baphomet-medusa-alters-body-look-like-mythical-creature/
>>
>>37068
Will there ever be a end to degeneracy?
>>
>>37068
He's got nothing on The Enigma

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Enigma_%28performer%29

>>37073
Not as long as there are humans, no.
>>
>>37068
This is disgusting.
>>
>>37106
You are just a transphobic bigot.
>>
>>37068
How could anyone look at that image and not think "mental illness"?
>>
>>37125
Simple, it's way too complex to be a mental illness. To me it look like an "extreme" fetish.
>>
>>37068
Damn, its a dude with shitty mutilations. Reading the text I had a mental image of an actually hot woman with extreme and well done body mods. What a let down.
>>
>>37144
Extreme fetishes are a mental illness.
>>
>>37179
By that point, thay aren't fetishes anymore.
>>
Someone watches too much good mythical morning
>>
>>37108
That isn't a valid conclusion you can pull from anon's comment.

His face is fucking disgusting, or if she is a she. She's fucking ugly.
I'll also go out on a limb and say he's fucking mental in his apparently hedonistic life style. I really doubt he's trans and he is instead attention whoring.
>>
>>37068
>Faggot gets lots of tattoos and piercings
/news/ is officially the worst board. Nothing but non-stories non-stop.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.