[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Caste Based Honor Killing Strikes Major Indian City of Bangalore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 0
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/bengaluru/Dad-uncles-killed-Mandya-girl-for-affair-with-dalit-boy/articleshow/51690019.cms

Among a tidal wave of caste based murders, an Indian woman's life was brutally ended by conspiring members of her own family in India's IT capital of Bangalore, arguably the most civilized city in the country.

>When Monica flatly rejected their request and said she would marry her lover, the accused hatched a conspiracy to kill her.

>The accused pressured Monica to write a letter in which she had to state she was leaving home of her own accord and if anything bad happened to her, only she was responsible for it. The accused promised Monica they'd set her free if she wrote the letter as they dictated it and believing them, she wrote the letter and handed it to her father.

>"After they received the letter, the three accused held her and one of them choked with his foot. Monica died due to asphyxia."
>>
>arguably the most civilised city in the country
Do they not poo in loo there or something? Seems pretty backwater Indian to me.
>>
>>37038

Bangalore is the country's IT capital, and many computer technology based businesses are based there.

The open defecation problem definitely extends there, though. Lots of open sewers and limited wastewater treatment as well.
>>
>>37037
>civilized
>Indian city
they're gypsies no matter their religion

garbage news,no one cares about dead shitskin drama

non-pc sage
>>
>>37045

Awww, you're such a special boy. Yes you are, you're so special. Who's a special boy? You are! Yes you are, you're a special boy!
>>
I don't fucking care. Stop filling /news/ with this Indian shit that only Indians care about.
If 500 million Indians died tomorrow I would not notice.
>>
>>37047
That's some salty curry.
>>
>>37040
>Bangalore is the country's IT capital
POO
ALL
OVER
KEYBOARD
>>
It feels like the same 3 people posting in these threads over and over. Honestly, it's a problem that stems from human nature as perpetrators of a cycle of interaction. The fact of the matter is that pointing your anger towards a person's circumstances instead of the person themselves is fuckin retarded. Judge things on an individual level.
>>
>>37192
Dalit scum detected
>>
i literally don't care and this isn't newsworthy. we already know that india is a third world shithole. at least post something like the webm of the boars with the dead indian infant, at least that one had a bit of novelty.
>>
>>37202
For your information I'm an aboriginal canadian, stop generalizing everyone that disagrees with your class warfare bullshit you stupid sandnigger.
>>
>>37037
nobody cares about some dead POO

No one,in the world,gives 2 squirts of piss

If the ocean rised and it covered all of Turdia,drowing all indians in their own feces,nobody would bat an eye
>>
>>37192
>hurr don't bother paying attention to trends maaaan.

empirical trends are useful.
>>
>>37262
Well no fucking shit, but you can't just thrust everyone into your descriptive boxes and expect them to be 100% correct.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flower_Sermon
>>
Good job, street shitters.
>>
>>37260
wtf not everyone is as gone as you buddy, your near nekin yourself i can tell
>>
>>37280
>Among a tidal wave of caste based murders,
it's just one of the many things that happen all the time all across the globe. why is this one special? because she has a western-sounding name?
>>
>>37180

No need to get buttblasted.
>>
>>37291

>caste based murders happen all across the globe

Are you retarded?
>>
>>37248
>stupid sandnigger.
>stop generalizing
I'm a white Texan you eskimo scum.
>>
>>37127
Well you probably would, because 500 million deaths is enough to get picked up by most western news services.
>>
>>37127
t. brahmin
>>
>>37291
>this is totally normal, it happens everywhere!
>t. brahmin
>>
>>37202
You're saying it like being a dailt is an insult (I'm gen btw.)
>>
>>37191
HELLO TECH SUPPORT? I CANNOT PLUG ANYTHING INTO MY USB PORTS.

WHAT!? HAVE I TRIED TO CLEAN THE POOP OU-- oh.
>>
>>37037
I wouldn't say Bangalore was particularly more civilised than elsewhere, but I am surprised caste shit is going on there and that they're strangling each other rather than just shooting.
>>
This thread is filled with nonwhites.

This is not news. This is clickbait nonsense.

Dalit, gen, brahmin? Take your fucking dark skin jargon to hell mudbutts.
>>
>>37616

Nice try Brahmoid. Everyone knows you're just a Brahmin pretending to be white. Nobody outside India calls Dalit murders clickbait. They don't even know where to begin analyzing these incidents. But "clickbait" is common lingo in Brahmin discussions about Dalit murders.

Stop trying to trick whites.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.