[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Child Killed by Man who "Befriended Family"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 0
https://www.yahoo.com/news/video/surveillance-shows-chilling-moments-8-122029007.html
>>
>>36983
Who the fuck lets their young daughter walk off with a stranger?
>>
>>37024
Americans
>>
>>37032

Oh so original. Did you pat yourself on the back for that?
>>
>>37035
he's right tho
>>
Did she get the burger?
>>
>>37102
I like to think so anon..
>>
This bastard is typical serbian trash who emigrate to usa
>>
>>37024
they thought he was kind-hearted m8
>>
This happens all across the globe. What makes this one special?
>>
Shit she was a really fucking pretty 8 year old.
>>
>Read title
Oh shit that's absolutely horrifying. To think that someone would worm their way into the hearts of an upstanding family for such insidious and despicable purposes.

>Read article
>Hey stranger, how about I take your young child out of your supervision for a burger?
>ok lol
That's 'befriended family'?
>>
>>36983
>that face
Pedos did nothing wrong
>>
he should get the death penalty
>>
>>37386
>Pedos did nothing wrong
Technically correct. Paedos deserver sympathy, compassion and understanding. Child molesters should be subject to the strictest punishments available under the law.
>>
>>37337
gotta get them clicks and scare them chicks!!!
>>
he a typical white degenerate
>>
While it's absolutely stupid to let your child wander off with some complete stranger, it also just reaffirms your distrust for anyone anywhere.
>>
>>37389
that (unfortunately) doesn't exist anymore circa 2000 m8
>>
>>37101
>implying American parents don't call the police immediately whenever an unknown person comes within 75 feet of little Tanner and Teegan
>>
>>37962
This, we have a fetish of making everyone out to being a pedophile. Overprotective parents everywhere.
>>
>>37465
Typical?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.