[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the same story about offshore money
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (511 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
511 KB, 640x1136
the truth is that it is money being spent not money hidden as actual hidden money is seized by the government so the story that chase earner money are papparazi story !!

have another url and learn that there are some people that waste time hating earners to the point where they make gangs just to be them only to learn they never needed to form those gangsat all as earning only takes work !!

http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2016/04/what-are-the-panama-papers/476658/

" panama papers " is just a connection to make it look like it is as important as the pentagon papers which were also private government information that had no reason to simply be thrown out endagering the lives of the citizens of The United States Of America as those information collectors risked their lives to collect and store it to keep citizens safe carefully against ENEMY espionage !!
>>
How much do you get paid to work in a shitposting factory?
>>
Rules are rules OP. Tax evasion and fraud are against the law, and for good reason.
>>
>>36833
That hurt to read, and english is not even my mother tongue. I can only pity the rest of the board for having to put up with your shitthread.
>>
>>36959
>Rules are rules
is a vapid statement. Tax avoidance is not tax evasion.
To quote the article,
>Owning an anonymous shell company is not illegal.
This is transparently echoing desire to make them illegal; they're not there yet.
All of the news about this has been extremely vague, including this article. There are no substantiated examples of this corruption given, other than to say that certain people have kept money in offshore holdings which is not illegal, and for good reason.
"Not illegal" is the most definitive statement in the whole article. The rest is fluff.
>>
>>36999

> be head of state
> have a 100% control of said state be cause dictator for a couple of decade ( lol Mendelev)
> have close friend own banks and engage and very suspicious borderline illegal financial activity
> people call bulshit after finding evidence
And shitposter like you have the audacity to come in here and Suck Putin shlong and lecture us on how we should also take it up the ass.
I don't know if you are delusional or simplypaid to be this retarded but for fuck sake keep your propaganda for your sheep nation you cuck
Vlad is going to destroy your fucking country meanwhile I'll be laughing while president Trump rebuild another fucking Berlin wall because when you cuck finally realize that your are fuck you would what to leave your shithole but not in America because we warmed you ass plus we at capacity slav fuck
>>
Putin's shitposting factory's seem to be going for quantity over quality atm.
>>
Here... go to the real site, directly...
http://panamapapers.sueddeutsche.de/en/
>>
>>36999
> Tax avoidance is not tax evasion.
That's funny, right there. Like someone saying, "I didn't hit him - his face flew into my fist!"
>>
>>37168
I'm not sure how you are ignorant of this, or can't comprehend the difference. The information is readily available, any time you decide to look.
>>
>>37176
>study it out
Fuck off.
>>
>>37199
Nice meme, but literally 30 seconds and you could have an answer. Relish your ignorance, faggot.
>>
>>37205
The fact that the difference merely comes down to trivial and artificial transactions (so essentially mouse clicks) is why most would consider it immoral.

Despite the legalities, this kind of behavior is vapidly immoral, especially coming from heads of state that know before everyone else when their country's economy is being artificially destroyed.
>>
>>37215
We insider trading now
>>
>>37168

Very much sillier when it's legislators doing the tax avoidance.

"I didn't punch him, I fixed the law so that it doesn't count as punching when I do it!"
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.