[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Father kills son because he is gay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: gay son.jpg (76 KB, 1074x394) Image search: [Google]
gay son.jpg
76 KB, 1074x394
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-father-accused-of-fatally-shooting-son-because-he-was-gay-20160401-story.html

Is this a Muslim thing?

Also they were "in the process of evicting" him ... he was 29.

And he killed the kid's mom too.

I feel like there are key details missing here.
>>
>>36216
The details will come out at trial I suppose. Not really newsworthy imo
>>
>>36218
yeah ... thanks for that.
>>
>>36219
It's sad when /pol/ gets stories like >>>/pol/69676088 and we on /news/ get the run-of-the-mill "moral outrage of the day" stories like this one.
>>
>>36220
they need to kill all the gays on 4chan
>>
>>36218
> murder
> not news worthy
You rusing, m8?
>>
>>36220
Make a thread for it, then.
>>
>>36216
That's pretty messed up, I thought gays were nonviolent
>>
>>36323
My 10 story stots are used up and I have a static IP. /news/ is hard for me. It sucks when you have all these good newsworthy international stories to post and only 10 slots to post them.
>>
>>36216
>Father kills son because he is gay

And they complain that they aren't allowed to adopt.
>>
>>36350
use your hotspot from your phone or go to a cafe and post more bro.
>>
>>36359
zozzle
>>
>>36216
The Times is putting this as a potential hate crime, but sounds like a POS who happens to be a Polesmoker may have attacked and killed his mother because he was being kicked out of his basement, and his father blew him away for it
>>
>>36452
i thought dad killed both of them
>>
>>36216
>also they were "in the process of evicting him"
The article says he was using the back of the house as an apartment and wouldn't leave even though they were trying to sell the house.

From reading the article, it sounds to me like there were a whole lot of reasons the father was upset with the son. The son probably happened to be gay so the LAPD and media automatically
marked it as a hate crime. I obviously wasn't there though, so who knows. I'm just saying I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case.
>>
There are more to the story than what the article said , I think the kid did some time of faggotry shit while evicting or whatever that pissed his daddy off
>>
>>36727
It's like you don't want idiots with the attention span of houseflies to feed you clickbait links.
For shame, anon.
>>
>>36216
The family was Christian, and there's a Facebook video from back in February that shows the father was very well aware of his son's orientation.
>>
Video was from 2014...
>>
>>36216
From what I heard, the son killed the mother.
>>
Should've done it b4 he started sucking coxk
>>
Where's the outrage? Wasn't this just a prochoice post birth abortion?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.