[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm not understanding this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-35942598

Is this saying that all non-black business owners had to turn their businesses over to black people by today or face being forced to shut down?
>>
>>35947

Pretty much, yes. But that's what you get for doing business in cloud cuckoo land, I guess.
>>
>>35947
all businesses need to be majorly black owned.

like 51% stake not 100% but can lose their license to deal in zimbabwe

I suspect, while the rhetoric is about colonialism, the real point is transferring foreign owned mines and wells into the hands of Mr. Zuwaho and his closest friends like good old fashioned cronyism.
>>
>>35947
You realize that this is coming from Zimbabwe, a nation that destroyed the nation of Rhodesia just because they were white people in Africa? They built their entire statehood on anti-white racism and playing victims.
>>
>>35947
Basically yes
Remember the success of Black-run farms in Zimbabwe? Now imagine that spreading to every single sector of the economy
>>
>>36083
MICHAEL COLE, MICHAEL COLE, BAH GAWD
>>
I don't understand why white people stay in South Africa. Just leave and let the place become Zimbabwe 2.0. It's what they seem to want.
>>
>>36155

i don't why people think that racism is bad or that there's any reason we shouldn't just calmly exterminate all blacks. there would literally be zero downsides to it. and many benefits. it's the right thing to do. how about it, a good old fashioned us against them. we don't need to justify ourselves. we don't need to answer to anyone.
>>
>>36080
I thought he learnt his lesson and begged the white farmers to come back.

Does he think making everything majority black but some minor white solves this? What a maroon.
>>
>>36165
when whites ruled zimbabwe most blacks were dirt poor...they are still dirt poor...all they have done since independence is destroy thousands of white lives. I guess that is payback. They need to build up their country now with the help os chinese, japs, indians arabs etc
>>
>>36161
Uhh what my dads family is black and is highly productive and successful they run a large tourism industry in trinadad and have 7 100 foot catermerans boats. The ones that went to America enlisted and became aircraft mechanics (grandpa) and my dads brother became a lutenant colonel in the Air Force. My dad became an electrician and runs a huge company. You know how hard it was for a Blackman to get in to the ny Union in the 70s pretty damn hard.
>>
>>36161
>wiping out the majority of genetic diversity in humanity

Enjoy your bottleneck!
>>
>>36223
Don't even try to logic with the /pol/ retards. Just call them what they are.
>>
>>36227
They are seriously autistic hurdur I'm white hurdur I'm gonna kill niggas hurdur I'm so smart. Literally they are more repulsive then the most ghetto food stamp stereotypes iv met and that says something .
>>
>>36223
Did you present any downside to his argument though?
>>
>>36274
I think he reffers to the same reason I would oppose a muslim "genocide", because we have anecdotal evidence and is damn hard to say "Kill all X" when a nice X raised you.
>>
>>36080
Basically they said all white farmers GTFO or get litigated and they all left and Zimbabwe when down the shitter even deeper and then the president begged whites to come back, right?

And now they're pulling this shit?

>>36194
Ugh. I saw that Japan just forked over a big aide package. How pathetic.
>>
>>36155
Because their entire family was born there and it's their home? It's like wondering why black people didn't all want to take Marcus Garveys ship back to Africa.
>>
>>36223
Anon, you're confusing hard-working, honest blacks with niggers. Mugabe is literally a gibs-me-dat nigger
>>
>>36194
>when whites ruled zimbabwe most blacks were dirt poor...
nigger spotted
Rhodesia was one of the most egalitarian societies in modern history, the fact that most nigs decided not to get an education wasn't whiteys fault (an elementary school education was required to vote and near the fall of the country, it was provided completely free to the blacks in an attempt to get them to stop being stupid niggers)

The black underclass in Rhodesia weren't just blacks, they were Central African invaders told by ZANU propaganda that there was lots of gibsmedat in Rhodesia, essentially the same economic illegal immigrants that Europe is facing today. But native black Rhodesians/Zimbabweans enjoyed equal privileges and compared to the rest of the shithole that is Africa, they faced negligible poverty and prospered under Smith's government.

After all, the Rhodesian police, military and farmers were all minority white and everything worked out fine before the western powers started funding and arming communist dissidents.
>>
>>36292
Well maybe if Whitey wasn't so successful SA Blacks would feel better about living in a shithole.
>>
>>35947
Everyone had to sell ownership to black zimbabweens. Of course no one did.
>>
>>36322
you baboon faced nigger ...I have actually visited that country & talked to people there. Your post is total garbage
>>
>*people of African ethnicity
>>
>>36432

this post:
>>36322

is actually accurate. Rhodesia was never seen as an equivalent to South Africa, even years after Mandela came back. It was a proper country that ran efficiently and was regarded as successful, especially when compared to the rest of the continent in the early 1970s.

Do you not remember because you are underage? Or, are you just a retard?
>>
>>36459
Yeah thats why all the whites were murdered, raped or chased out...because they ran a utopian society....what a retard
>>
>>36322
>Rhodesia was one of the most egalitarian societies in modern history
Whole cities were literally meant for either white or black people. It was extremely segregated and the white areas had higher development.
>>
>>36223
If your dad's fam came from Trinidad, they obviously had some white, English blood in them. They were not Africa niggers. Hope your continuing the success and leading by example.
>>
>>36477
But you cant fathom that theres even a possibility the blacks were racist and pushing the whites out?
>>
LETS SLOT FLOPPIES
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.