[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do not collect 2000 delegates...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: comb.jpg (109 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
comb.jpg
109 KB, 1000x666
Post the server wipe 'with a cloth?' incident, does Hillary think she's getting a meet with FBI Director "Comby"?!

http://www.mediaite.com/online/ajams-shuster-exclusive-hillary-clinton-to-be-interviewed-by-fbi-director-comey-in-mere-days/

http://www.google.com/url?url=http://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2015/08/18/hillary-presser-did-i-wipe-server-like-with-a-cloth-or-something-n2040633&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjTp47A9unLAhUJ7R4KHXwZAC4QFggUMAA&sig2=Nzk5JP0M8eGdrGvQFqxfyQ&usg=AFQjCNFJ44kHvubBgpMNb6VVSkEGdor6yQ
>>
fingers crossed...
>>
I really hope she gets tried.
>>
>>35420
She isn't even under criminal investigation.
>>
>>35421
>The former Fox News and MSNBC reporter states investigators are nearing a verdict whether to seek criminal charges against the Former Secretary of State, Senator and First Lady.

It's possible that she could be though, right?

Or am I misunderstanding.
>>
>>35423
Everybody in the GOP certainly hopes to portray it that was whether it's an actual possibility or not. At this point there is no specific target of the FBIs investigation. It might be that only one or more of her aides are charged or it might be that she does. The point is that everyone is only speculating and the FBI isn't talking.
>>
>>35425

>Everybody in the GOP certainly hopes to portray it that was whether it's an actual possibility or not.

Reminds me of this editorial https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/what-if-clinton-isnt-indicted/2016/03/29/81a1033e-f5d7-11e5-8b23-538270a1ca31_story.html where it's argued that the republicans have managed to create a catch22 scenario where Clinton is always guilty regardless if if they plan to charge Clinton: if she's charged then she's obviously done for, but if they DON'T charge her it's a conspiracy by Obama/Hillary/the Democrats to keep Hillary in the race. In essence, the damage is already done, but it's possible the damage could be greater (ex. an actual indictment).
>>
>>35425
>>35428
I say Hillary can't get worse than a month of house arrest...
>>
>>35421
She should be thrown in the slammer for Benghazi!
>>
>Sillary blatantly commits crimes and does shit she shouldn't
>just puts on a dumb face "lol what"
>nothing happens to her
>wins election
>us devolves into mass revolution
>Hillary is impeached by congress or blood.

>Civil War 2.0 starts
>During the war there is a rumored land of The Montana Union
>they say its free of all jews and is slowly growing
>a witness who managed to escape babbles about the "One Man Auschwitz"
>dies shortly after
>Finally the spreading has come to a stop, there is no more USA to expand to
>The final stop is New York City
>standing a mile tall, as they said, is it "Kill a Kike Daily"
>He army matches through and purges the city of all its problems
>with The Final Solution applied He marches out into the sea to never return
>America returns to a great glory
>Once civilization is restored, the fate of the "Israeli Inhalator" is learned
>he swam straight for Israel and wiped it off the map of the world, all the remains is a single slightly charred Cowboy Hat
>>
>>35459
While there are serious criminal concerns regarding the e-mails, and the issue that she is a corporate shill, even the GOP has admitted the Benghazi investigations against her were just bullshit to try rattling her campaign hopes.
>>
>>35403
I'd still vote for her over bernie. Fuck that old commie asshole.
>>
>>35421
>it's just a security reviews guys, there's only a few dozen FBI agents on my ass
>>
Anyone who still supports Hillary is a delusional nigger who lacks a high school education
>>
>>35501
>he fell for the "berniecuck commie" meme
>>
>>35524
inb4 nothing happens and much taxpayer money wasted
>>
>>35551
The the FBI gets stumped...
>>
>>35551
I doubt it.
The FBI doesn't extradite hackers and grant immunity if they believe they're changing a red herring
>>
>>35537
> meme
>>
>>35573
You're right, inb4 some minor aide gets indicted and Hillary's testimony is what puts the nail in the coffin.

None of that means whoever the GOP nominee is won't be portraying it like she sold nuke secrets to the Soviets in tandem with conservative media hammering it home every day.
>>
>>35575

Hillary was a fucking piece of shit when she went out of her way to use her stupid fucking server and blackberry while head of the dept of state. What she did is wrong period.

The problem is it is common for officials to do business on non-gov servers. A lot of the people throwing rocks at her have done very similar things.

I think her actions are fucking absurd and the dems should have thought a little more about this prior to handing her the opportunity to run for president.

it would have been smarter to groom sanders for the center who is well liked and trusted, unlike clinton.

Trump vs Clinton is going to be terrible. Two people that are completely untrust worthy. Two people that lie on a regular basis. One a polished politician the other a polished TV personality.

What the fuck America?

Finally, what makes them both even better is that Hillary was once a republican and Trump was once a dem. absurd.
>>
>>36038
Desu
>>
>>36038
Summed it up perfectly
>>
>>36038
>what makes them both even better is that Hillary was once a republican and Trump was once a dem. absurd.

It's not like it actually means anything anymore. People are just picking sides in a media war and don't give a damn about discussing real issues.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.