[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WORLD’S BIGGEST BRIBE SCANDAL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 0
http://www.theage.com.au/interactive/2016/the-bribe-factory/day-1/the-company-that-bribed-the-world.html

>In the list of the world's great companies, Unaoil is nowhere to be seen. But for the best part of the past two decades, the family business from Monaco has systematically corrupted the global oil industry, distributing many millions of dollars worth of bribes on behalf of corporate behemoths including Samsung, Rolls-Royce, Halliburton and Australia's own Leighton Holdings.

>Now a vast cache of leaked emails and documents has confirmed what many suspected about the oil industry, and has laid bare the activities of the world's super-bagman as it has bought off officials and rigged contracts around the world.
>>
can't say i'm surprised
>>
that story reeks of baseless, conspiracy theory bull shit

my cynical shadow wants to believe this or something similar does happen quite a bit, but that rant certainly doesnt expose fuckall
>>
Anyone have any luck actually finding this 'email cache'? I cant find shit
>>
EVERYTHING that is done in the darkness will be brought out into the light.

We are living in the fulfillment of prophecy.

YOU WILL BE HELD TO ACCOUNT.
>>
>>35398
lmfao
>>
>>35398
Take it easy, >>35398-san!
>>
>breaking story: multinational corp did international business
what's the next heart-stopping revelation?
>>
>>35398
In November 2008, Pluto was in Sagittarius.
That means that there's an unveiling of lies that shake foundations normally thought of as stalwart.
This is a slow ripple, but this is happening.
NFL, the Roman CC, collusion between finance, banking, and insurance companies.
There'll be more...
>>
>>35438
>breaking laws
>"jus doin biznis m8"

If you can only get ahead through bribes and cheating,then you don't deserve to exist

The world has prospered under meritocracy,capitalism and free market
>>
>>35312
So you didnt even skim the article? Sounds more than credible to me.
>>
>>35463
>the world has prospered under meritocrac
PFFF-HAHAHAHA
libertard faggot, all capitalism becomes corrupt crony capitalism, it doesnt even take a decade.
>muh free market
Kill yourself Paul-tard, you are part of the problem
>>
>>35267
>>35323
Can't find any source material on this.
Are they just blowing smoke?

>>35466
Just because something sounds credible doesn't make it true.
>>
>>35477

For someone so opinionated and angry, you sure aren't helpful. Faggot.
>>
>>35477
wow, look at that fellas! a wild communist has appeared!
>>
>>35267

>WORLD'S BIGGEST BRIBE SCANDAL
>many millions of dollars worth of bribes

PETROBRAS's brazilian scandal goes around R$ 6.4 bi or US$ 1.7 bi worth of bribes so far. Investigations are still in proccess.
>>
>>35312
>>35466
>>35517

http://www.theguardian.com/business/2016/apr/01/authorities-monaco-raid-oil-firm-unaoil-hq-corruption-investigation
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.