[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cop Who Filmed Himself Raping Children On Duty, Found Dead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 1
http://www.blacklistednews.com/Cop_Who_Filmed_Himself_Raping_Children_On_Duty%2C_Found_Dead/50065/0/38/38/Y/M.html
Say what you want about brothas, but at least they rape adult women.
>>
Weird.
>>
KKK
>>
Goodnight pigger
>>
kkkk
>>
He got the Klan eyes, burn him at the stake, BURN HIM
>>
>>34808
bitch please,they rape anything and everything they can just like muslims.
>>
Why the fuck did he film himself doing it? I don't get it. Yeah, it's probably jackoff material for later, but certainly a cop should know it's not worth the extra risk.
>>
>>34808
What a prick.
>>
>>34808
Not surprised a cop would do this,
Don't they have phsy a valuation?
>>
>>34808
dead from what?
>>
>>34808
You realise black communities have the highest rates of sexual molestation, right?
>>
>>35128
not with kids
>>
>>35128
>it wuz da niggaz, poor white boi dindu nuffin
>>
>>35101
>Not surprised a cop would do this
What the fuck kind of bullshit are they feeding kids brains with today? Most copbros are the most morally upstanding individuals you'll ever meet, they kind of have to be. Yeah there are some fucktards but that's in everything, like that doctor who got arrested recently for busting a nut on his unconscious patient's face. Should we demonize doctors now?
>>
>>35166
Doctors kill significantly more people than police, so probably.
>>
What dumbass would film himself doing that?
>>
>>35124
maybe the spirits of dead children got him
>>
>>35166

You're a fucking a retard and a top-tier cuck to boot if you actually believe any of that. Kill yourself.

t. police officer
>>
>>35200
Not him, but I've worked with the police before, they have two major archetypes.

1. Guys who wanna save everyone and who truly care.
2. Short-dicked overcompensating shitheels who should be immediately stripped of their badge and weapon.

#2 group causes almost every problem in, and with groups of police
>>
>>35201
>>35200
Damn I knew this was a slow board but I've never seen a response formulated to a post that actually was the next sequential post. </autism>
>>
>>35173
Probably someone who intended to fap to it later.
Still a pants on head retarded move to do but the motivation is obvious
>>
>>35166
My favorite was the bitch who took pictures of unconcious patients dicks
At least she lost her nursing liscense
>>
>>35166
Granddad was a cop. Guess what he taught me? Dont fucking trust 90% of cops. Straight from his own mouth, and he was a fuckin Chief too
>>
Glad to see my home state of Missouri is keeping it classy.
>>
>>34808
>Say what you want about brothas, but at least they rape adult women.
no they rape kids too, even rappers do it. Look up Triple Sicx
>>
>>35208
I got pretty similar advice. Most of a cop's job outside of paperwork consists of interacting with criminals and victims of tragedies; it's a necessary and self-sacrificing profession, not a desirable or healthy one. It's their job to be paranoid at all times and ruthless when called upon. Unless you know an officer personally, don't trust them, just respect them.
>>
>>35207
but they were just pictures...
>>
>>34808
Blacks rape children too, the children are just less likely to report it and less likely to be believed. The prevalence of white rapists in the news is just because when a nig does it it's no news.
>>
>>35168
>people who need help die more often than healthy people
Wow Anon who knew
>>
>>35202
Go back to /b/v/pol/
or at least don't be a raging faggot while you're here
not that you are but your new is showing
>>
>>35276
Why would you need spoiler tags on /news/?
Anyone here a prophet?
>>
>>35201

the ones who care andd actually give a shit about the job get promoted off the beat.

Most people end up dealing with cops who really shouldn't even be cops.
>>
got the video?
>>
>>35166
>copbros

As an officer, I can assure you that cops are not your bros. Even if you're absolutely sure you're obeying every law, there's always something we can tag you with if we want, especially if the officer is having a bad day. Best just be quiet and stay out of the way.
>>
>>35277
Sup
>>
>>35166
They're all in a position of power and have no incentive not to be completely corrupt scum.

If this retard was only caught raping women he would have been fine but raping kids was over the line. think about how fucked up that is for a second.
>>
>>35346
cops are unconstitutional in my experience.
With every encounter (where no crime has been committed) the officer/officers would ignore my rights as a united states citizen.
you, have just made me believe even more now that the American government is corrupt. thank you have a nice day.
>>
>>35166
Listen to me, the good cops all maintain the "blue wall of silence" to protect the bad cops and help them get away with murder. IAB is the most corrupt agency by far, and between that and how the cops came out giving wood shampoos to peaceful American protesters, violating their 1st amendment rights, why should anybody think anything good about even the best cop?

The best cops are complicit in the worst crimes. You ALL need to be fucking investigated and if less than 50% of all cops are found guilty of criminal conspiracy, they'd better go back in there and check again.

There are entire police forces that sell drugs, run gambling and prostitution, order hits, and operate absolutely indistinguishable from any organized crime empire. Dozens of cities, counties, and even larger areas are plagues by rogue police operating absolutely and completely outside of any law.

Like Larimer County, Colorado and the Fort Collins Police Department.
>>
>>35346
>As an officer, I can assure you that cops are not your bros. Even if you're absolutely sure you're obeying every law, there's always something we can tag you with if we want, especially if the officer is having a bad day. Best just be quiet and stay out of the way.

People who act like gods soon find out how mortal they really are. You guys are dolts and idiots for falling right in line with your fucking programming, you're being turned against your greatest ally, the public.

They're doing all this on purpose to federalize you guys and you're goose-stepping right into it like morons who failed History class.

THEY'RE GOING TO KILL ALL YOU GUYS TOO! YOU'RE THE CANNON FODDER! THEY WANT YOU TO DIE SO THEY CAN BRING IN UN TROOPS TO ENFORCE MARTIAL LAW.

The more of you that get shot, the less they have to mop up with the drones in the end. You guys don't realize that after everybody on the redlist, cops and military are the next highest-value target!

You do realize that eventually everyone on the red, blue, and green list is supposed to die, right? UN Agenda 21?

If you guys don't look into this stuff instead of blowing it off like all the rest of the homework in your whole life, your own fucking children are going to become livestock living in crates.

Does that get through to you? Psychopaths got put in charge again, like they always do throughout History. I'm not the one who's crazy because I'm telling you what crazy people are doing, okay?
>>
>>35076
an impulsion seems to bypass critical thinking
>>
>>35166
I now have a reason to be a doctor!
>>
>>35166
>Yeah there are some fucktards but that's in everything, like that doctor who got arrested recently for busting a nut on his unconscious patient's face. Should we demonize doctors now?
Try telling that to cops. They're practically synonymous with every type of profiling.
>>
>>35166
>thinking people become doctors because they want to help people

you are a child. doctors are neutral.
>>
>>35128
whites statistically have disease. deport all whites.
>>
>>35166
Dude, police is involved in almost every criminal activities in the world, try to kidnapp someone without being a cop, that shit is not possible.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.