[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Epidemic of Lynchings of Low Caste Indians in Tamil Nadu Over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1
Upper caste Indians in the state of Tamil Nadu are engaging in an increasing number of lynchings of men who marry upper caste women, often also targeting their own daughters.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/politics-and-nation/dalits-in-tamil-nadu-continue-to-pay-with-their-lives-for-marrying-outside-their-caste-while-parties-look-the-other-way/articleshow/51565550.cms

>81 honour killings have taken place in Tamil Nadu in the past three years.

> Vimla Devi managed to escape house arrest but she was again restrained by the police, who took her back to her parents' house. The 22-year-old died the same night and her family, claiming it was a suicide, hastily cremated her body.

>The state's main political parties shy away from speaking out forcefully against honour killings

>Ramadoss accusing young Dalit men of "luring" dominant caste girls by wearing jeans and sneakers.
>>
I thought India got rid of the Caste System?!
>>
Damn. Its not just poo in the loo. India has a long fucking way to go.
>>
>>34272

lol
>>
>>34272
Oh boy...
>>
>>34346
their names
>>
>>34346

A number of factors. Last name, place of birth, willingness to discuss their own caste, questions about parent's professions, etc.
>>
>>34273
It's only getting worse under the BJP
>>
>>34269
>India caste thread

Yesss.

Now for Dr. Patel to show up and demand we delete this because the Brahmins dindu nuffin.
>>
>>34454

sir u r very offending me please revert thread at earliest convenience and proceed to do the needful.
>>
Go to the comment section of that link op posted, that is India for you. racist, rude, dumb, backward. I'm ashamed to be living in the shit hole.
>>
Caste is cancer of India,
>>
>>34428
Are they confiscating loos now?!?
>>
>>34466

No, pretending to build them but denying "low caste" Indians the right to use them, and where they can use them the "high caste" Indians will refuse to use the same toilet.

The current poo on street system satisfies the "high caste" Indian because it is traditionally the job of the "low caste" Indian to sweep the poo from the street after the "high caste" Indian has deposited his processed vegetable biryani on the ground.
>>
Where is Adun to unite the castes and claim their birthrate in the stars?
>>
>>34456
Move to Bangladesh.
>>
>>34468

I don't know shit about India, is that seriously how it works or are you just fucking with me.
>>
>>34488
He's telling the truth.
>>
>>34488

Yeah, they Dalits forced to clean the Brahmin poo are called "manual scavengers". They even make the little kids clean the poo.
>>
>there are people in the US who want a similar caste system enacted and enforced
>>
>>34569

Move to India if you want to live like an Indian.
>>
>>34485

>realized caste system is root of hindutva
>assumes whoever opposing caste system must be muzlems
>raging, go to pakistan, move to bangladesh, run to dubai.
>butthurt hindoo
>>
>>34496
Sad but 100% true
>>
>>34272
By law its gone, but socially this shit is still here.

>>34428
So much unnecessary drama is happening with them and others. Funnily enough, meanwhile Modi is going on a world tour.
>>
>>34551
Create gulags for brown+black males as they're all creepy,racist and violent.

Deport anyone for sexism and racism against women of color,specially chinese and vietnamese asssholes.
t. blasian girl tired of this shit
>>
>>34780
fuck off nigger cunt
>>
>>34780
/r9k/ chick? black fella here, we talked on skype once
>>
>>34780
You deserve to be a cuntslave, whore.
>>
I love how Indians get treated like shit in India, but still have their caste system still propagated in the American work industries and even hair salons. Talk about modern slavery...
>>
>>34484
>post BW """ Lore"""
>>
>>34831

India has the worst record on slavery in the world. Thousands of years of continuous slavery perpetuated by Hinduism and Indian culture. Little has changed.
>>
>>34269

Seriously who even gives a shit about India
>>
>>34269
>>Ramadoss accusing young Dalit men of "luring" dominant caste girls by wearing jeans and sneakers.
ha
>>
>>34885
PMK is KKK of india
>>
>>34831

You know whats the different between western slavery vs indian slavery?
>You don't have to pay to get slave, being slave is their duty by manu.
>Law actually protects slave owners
>slaves shouldn't wear footwear
>Shouldn't love
>Should clean the slave owner's poo by hand. (google image search : manual scavenger)
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.