[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was this /pol/ or /k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 1
File: 1448886396075.jpg (95 KB, 744x908) Image search: [Google]
1448886396075.jpg
95 KB, 744x908
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/11/25/police-doc-black-lives-matter-protesters-started-confrontation-led-minneapolis-shooting/
http://news.yahoo.com/deadline-looms-charge-four-men-shooting-minnesota-protesters-120942641.html

Was it both?
>>
Obviously pol
>>
>>3411
this
only /pol/ is this nazi
>>
>>3409
>>3411
how slow are you? why are you on /news/ and not /pol/ if you don't even know this?

it was /k/ and they weren't the people who were attacked by niggers and defended themselves, completely different set of people. the only constant in this story are violent black people and the fact that americans have guns.
>>
>>3412
except it was a /k/ tripfag. i'm not telling you faggots any more than that. this shit has been on /pol/ for fucking days. these articles literally shouldn't be on this board.

fucking idiots.
>>
Lol this faggot ass board so out of the loop
>>
> Last week on /pol /
> Holy shit guys! Some /k/ommandos shot some protesters in self defense!

Typical shills trying to blame pol.
>>
>>3409
/pol/ is for blantant racism and memes.

/k/ is for guns.

This is a combination of the two extremes.
>>
>>3442

/news/ is for beta blue pilled faggots and hiros ad scheme
>>
>breitbart

FUCK off tin foil hat man
>>
>>3467
>attacks the source and not the content

Bias doesn't trump facts. If a biased individual makes a factually correct statement, his bias does not make the statement factually incorrect. It's important to look at the statements presented on their own merits. It's entirely possible that bias did influence the statement. Someone could have cherry-picked facts, skewed data, or even just be flat-out lying. But those are all critiques of the statement, not the person. To avoid this fallacy, look at the points presented -- even when it's a source you dislike -- and concede or critique those points themselves.

Feel free to make your snarky comments about how biased the source is, but save it for after you've shredded the argument on its own.
>>
>>3409
Not him but tbh it was stupid to post a breitbart link and not expect this. Breitbart is trash.
>>
>>3479
erm, meant for >>3474
>>
>>3480
>Not him but tbh it was stupid to post a breitbart link and not expect this. Breitbart is trash

Nice Argumentum ad lapidem
>>
>>3483
>Nice Argumentum ad lapidem
I'm glad you like it, but it doesn't make it any less true.
>>
>>3442
>Implying you need to go on /k/ to own a gun
>>
>>3474
When an untrustworthy individual makes a statement then that statement may be true, but it does not suffice as a source.

You yourself just said that we're supposed to check if the data is correct. Which we can't do without another source. So basically you are agreeing with him.
>>
>>3409
it wasn't /k/ and it wasn't /pol/

there is no proof otherwise.

They were there 3 days prior, and did not return on the day of the shooting. the men in the picture turned themselves in to clear themselves of any implication.

PROVE
ME
WRONG
>>
>>>/k/27991461
>>>/k/27991574
>>>/k/27991712
Technically /pol/, not even /k/ likes them.
>>
>>3409
It was literally a prank, bro.
>>
>>3409
underaged memers who were tipping their intense burqas
>>
>>3525
I really don't get the big deal with some of those spergs in /k/ flipping out over a couple of chucklefucks.
It doesn't effect a thing.
>>
>>3535
I don't go on /k/, so I can't say for sure, but I'm under the impression that besides /o/, they're the most interactive board when it comes to real life activities. /k/ and /o/ are the only two boards (except for /n/, but like 5 people go on there) where people actively advertise their board when they go out, in a non autistic way, and if /k/ is branded in the media as a breeding ground for racists and murderers, they can't do that any more.
>>
>>3409
Why is breitbart and other shitty blogs still not autobanned? The fuck are mods doing?
>>
>>3540
>implying mods give a crap about Hiro's pet news board
>>
>>3539
>and if /k/ is branded in the media as a breeding ground for racists and murderers

Maybe I'm so far gone at this point that the media branding a board I go on as this underground vice brewing racial supremacy as not a big deal.
Hell. It reminds me of when CNN and FOX did some bits on 4chan in general and all it did was get a couple of laughs out of me and maybe some more FBI watching over this lovely little honey pot.
>>
>>3540
breitbart is fucking on point you faggot
>>
>>3540
>Why are websites that don't toe my ideological line not autobanned? The fuck are mods doing?
>>
This was /k/ you tard. And they didn't even shoot anyone
>>
>>3442
Found the cuck
>>
>>3479
>>>/reddit/

or try to construct an argument based on logic

attacking the source just highlights your retardation
>>
>>3509
And you decide what source is trustworthy?

It sounds like you belong on plebbit because you're a fucking retard

It doesn't matter at all what the source is as long any given story is factually correct

Please, give examples of proper source. I'm sure this will be fun
>>
\>>3409
This was answered a couple of days ago.

The media is just having its usual heydey in blaming 4Chan for all the bad things in the entire world, while completely disregarding news stories that don't fulfill their narrative.

I'm not getting upset over it again.

I already lost sleep trying to explain it to most media sites, if breitbart wants to be the slow bitch to the info party, then they can.
>>
>>3729
By the by, it was /k/ posters that went on their own accord. /pol/ noticed because they livestream from the area where these tantrums of african american communities for african american criminals happen. There is actual live feed and video evidence that the /k/ posters were attacked first and acted in self defense.

There is also video evidence of the people talking in the protest about what to tell the media.

It's all on fucking tape.

However, you have to sift around through livestreams and actually visit the boards/sites that make you upset.

That takes work and integrity.

Something that the modern media actually doesn't have.

Since /pol/ streams are all about raw news feed, you might actually find something that you don't like.

Here is the current stream.
>>>57135535

Fuck your feelings and actually get some real fucking input instead of this bullshit lies and contorted PC speak that works on hearsay and lazy, opinionated reporting.
>>
>>3739
guess I can't cross link here.
>>>/pol/57135535
>>
>>3434
>calls itself /news/
>doesn't actually know what's going on
It's almost like a satire of real journalism.
>>
hahaha Fuck /k/
>>
>>3444
underrated
>>
>>3409
>trigger discipline
obviously /k/
>>
>>3409
>gawker
into the trash it goes
>>
I know this is off topic, but making a thread about this would be even worse.

Why is this board called /news/?
It is a 4 letter word, all other boards are 3 max
Change it to /new/ so it won't trigger my autism
>>
>>4057
>all other boards are 3 max
You should really check that again.
>>
>>4057
what about your homeboard >>>/lgbt/ then
>>
>>3409
/k/. I was there for the original thread
>>
>>3409
Probably some dumbass newtrips

We've had a whole bunch of them these couple months and it seems that attentionwhoring on /k/ just wasn't enough

At least he got trigger discipline
>>
>>3409

he says /pol/ in the video

they shouldn't have been charged. self-defense
>>
>>3415

not completely different set. the shooter is in that video. one of the guys is not. it was from another night, but same guy.

they mention /pol/ in the video, but they might have posted on /k/ too
>>
>>3442

lurk moar

/pol/ is much more than that

>>3467
>>3479
>>3486

breitbart is legit

>>3525

/pol/ and /k/ have a lot of overlap. one or two anons don't speak for the whole board. welcome to 4chan
>>
>>3415
Libs believe that they were there to cause "incitement" which totally makes them in the wrong even though every video and every description from witnesses tells the same story.

I like the part where the news only showed pictures of the white guy and not the Asian. They're more desperate than /pol/ in wanting a race war.
>>
Pol for THE normal people
>>
>>3412
>implying that 'nazis' are bad
Liberal sheep please go gas yourself.
>>
>>4104
>/pol/ is much more than that
You're right, you forgot the Jewish conspiracies.

Found the /pol/tard.
>>
>>4169
Only a minority on /pol/ unironically believe in the Jewish conspiracy.
>>
>>3409
kek. I love how the article lapses into black lives matter bullshit. the percentage of white people killed by cops is higher, maybe we should stop worrying about dindus and start worrying about just who gets to become a cop; just because some one can pass some training camp doesn't mean you should strap a handgun on em and release em to the public.
>>
>>4169
found the bluepilled libcuck, go back to Sweden
>>
>>4174
>implying
>>
>>4124
>>>/pol/

>>3416
What 'should' be on this board, exactly?
>>
>>3415
The self defense guys provoked the protesters to attack them, like poking a tiger in a cage. But contrary to what /pol/ may tell you, those protesters were humans, and knew damn well that they weren't supposed to attack those people, yet they did. The shooters were wellwitgin their rights.
>>
>>4203
Recent events. Shouldnt have week old stuff on here
>>
>>4294
This board makes no sense, you need to link to 'credible' news sources, but most news sources are as credible as Donald Trump.

It would be awesome if this was meant to be a source for non-biased people-supplied news but then there's no 'source' unless people upload vines and photos etc.

What the fuck are all these stupid new boards even for?! He doesn;t even understand the west
>>
>>3409
The guy driving is a trip on /k/ named SaigaMarine
I forgot what the passenger's trip was.
Yes, they're /k/ users
>>
>>4171

If you believe this, you're unironically retarded.
>>
>>4171
Can you give me a source for that? How are we to truly know? Do you speak for /pol/?
>>
>>3409
Reporters are gona talk about "the 4chan army" or shit like that, would be hillarious to see Hiroyuki trying to expalin that in his broken english.
>>
>>5883
>>5817

He's right. We've done a ton of polls on /pol/

stormtards are a small minority of the board, every single time

never more than 1/3
>>
>>7212
One third is a large group of people.
Countries that aren't America with its silly two party system are usually RULED by a party that got 1/3 of the votes.
If 33% of your population can agree on something, they've got a lot of pull. If we're talking about 4chan, that means you've probably got a bunch of them in every thread, participating in every single discussion.

So yes, when nothing happens on /pol/ without these people being involved then you can say their ideas are an important aspect of /pol/'s mindset.
>>
>>3409
it was /k/. they were trip fags on there, some /pol/ fag got mugged when attempting to rustle jimmies. /k/ shot 5 people
>>
It was a /k/ tripfag
Not even their fault for shooting them. They were bumrushed by Obama's sons
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.