[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Step mother kills son by boiling him in water
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 0
http://www.myrepublica.com/society/story/39029/4yo-boy-dies-after-being-put-in-boiling-water-by-his-stepmother.html

Thanks Obama
>>
Luckily Obama's almost out.
>>
>>33966
>>33999
Will nothing stop the madman?!
not even dubs and trips?
>>
>>33966
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEn1jbZkpnE

I don't know what kind of board /news/ is, whether it's like /pol/, but this is a good story.
>>
>>34011
This board is like /news/...
>>
>Ritchie told police that she had put Austin's legs in boiling water as a punishment the evening beforehand, CBS News reports. She says that she put the child to bed that evening and did not believe he was seriously injured.
>She has been arrested and charged with child endangerment.

Wtf. Child endangerment? How about murder? And criminal idiocy.
>>
>she had put Austin's legs in boiling water as a punishment
>punishment
What did the kid do to deserve that kind of punishment? Couldn't she just have hit him?

Also I would be interested in what other kind of punishment she could come up with, Shooting him in the arm could probably work to.
>>
women abuse children at a far greater rate than men abuse women...but there is no outcry to protect childrens rights from sjw
>>
>>34339
do you mean there's no outcry from the sjw community or from sjws who commit this crime?

Either way stfu, you're retarded.
>>
>>34341
you the retarded nigger bitch who cant understand a sentence
>>
>>34047
It's be manslaughter at best
>>
>>34341
Women do abuse children more than men do, but that's largely because women are more likely to become single parents.
>>
Thanks Bernie #Sanders2016 #FeelTheBern #HashtagFegget
>>
BAN ASSAULT HOT WATER
>>
>Child endangerment
What da fug
>>
There's honestly nothing logical I could say about this.

>child endangerment

Oh fuck off.
>>
>>34473
It's also because women are more likely to stay at home with children.

Despite what 4chan tell us, a lot of women do still want to be a homemaker.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.