[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pussypass strikes again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
http://metro.co.uk/2016/03/24/woman-used-rubber-penis-to-pretend-to-be-a-man-to-lure-girls-into-sex-5772005/#

>A woman has been jailed for over three years after she admitted to tricking girls into having sex using a rubber penis.

39 months in jail.
>>
>>33612
Didn't know you could go to jail for using a dildo
>>
>>33617
You can when it's on a fucking 12-year old girl
>>
>>33612
Just the typical sexist two tier legal system. She raped under aged kids meanwhile to the right of the story a man who fingered a 16 year old got five years in jail, he didn't even fuck her.
>>
>>33633
typical opinion of the simple minded
>>
>>33651

typical post of the pseudointellectual
>>
>>33651
She sexually assualted a 12 year old girl you imbecile
>>
>>33716
and she's not even a Muslim!
>>
>>33612
is this the same as the fucker that did this a few years ago? or is more tha one person retarded into doing this bizzare thing?
>>
>>33612
ok this might sound fucked up but...

on a higly pragmatic point of view, im pretty sure you can find hookers that look really underage but arent, so what's the point of fucking up the life of children when you can fuck up ( well this is an other source of debate) the life of an adult. plus there are far less risks doing so.

people that rape children are really dumb (from a legal point of view). Ok, you might argue (even if i dont think that way myslef) that pedophilia is not wrong, but you still have to play by the rules if you dont want to get rekt
>>
>>33651
>They disagree with you? Call them stupid.
>If that doesn't work, say they're sexist, racist and homophobic.
>But never ever, ever try to properly debate them, because that's how you lose.
>>
>>33651
Here is your reply.
>>
>>33612
where's the vid?
>>
>>33734
they are attracted to kids, not adults looking like kids. It's all about them being kids for some.
>>
>>33612
good job at leaving out the fact that the girls were all underage
>>
>>33833
this, I've talked to a pedo before and he said that the idea of them being innocent got him off...
>>
>>33834
God forbid you RTFA before commenting...
>>
Disgusting sexism. Should be more like 39 YEARS.
>>
my hero
>>
I live in the Murricam South and a local Lesbian just got the book thrown at her for molesting a teen girl
Feels good to live somewhere sane
>>
And this is exactly why so-called "trans rights" are dangerous.
>>
>>33924
>a transsexual is a pedophile, therefore transsexuals are dangerous
Yep, sounds like solid logic to me.
>>
>>33924
yea it would be perfectly fine if it was a man right? The real problem is the sexist double standard of legal rulings.
>>
>>33612
>three years

I wonder what a man would have got
>>
>>34863
I can only imagine the headlines

> "Man gets arrested after cutting penis off and having intercourse with multiple underaged boys"
>>
>>33618
Only 39 months for sex with several minors?

Wow, such is the fate of the oppressed gender.
>>
>>33734
>>33833
>>33836

Pedophilia is not a mental disorder now, as long as the pedo understands that he still can't fuck kiddies because it can fuck them up.

Actual kiddie fuckers are sick though.
If CP posession was legalized then at least these people would have an outlet.
>>
>>35832
this is total bs
cp is illegal, but they can still access it on tor and shit
they have an outlet
>>
>>35831
It's just the Patriarchy backfiring. This is yet another example of male privilege
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.