[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Naples woman arrested for having sex with dogs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 1
File: 1432223366199.png (150 KB, 534x712) Image search: [Google]
1432223366199.png
150 KB, 534x712
A Naples woman was arrested by Collier County deputies for having sex with dogs.

Miranda Johns, 21, was arrested Monday and charged with three counts of engaging in sexual conduct with an animal.

According to an arrest report, deputies were interviewing a man about a sexual battery case involving Johns. The individual denied battering Johns and instead showed deputies videos Johns sent him of herself engaging in oral sex with two pet dogs.

Johns also sexted images of the encounter to the man.

Johns is out on a $6,000 bond from the Collier County Jail.

Daniel Christenbury, spokesman for the Collier County Domestic Animal Services, said Johns does not have a record with the agency.

http://www.news-press.com/story/news/crime/2016/03/22/woman-arrested-having-sex-dogs/82127918/
>>
>>33497
As a juror of her peers, I'm going to need to see some evidence of this crime myself.
>>
>>33497
What a heinous crime.

Just think of all the gods she offended !!!
>>
>>33497
Isn't this the women who makes YouTube videos on how to fuck your dogs? I saw a video leafyishere did on her.

Not sure if this is the same woman.
>>
>>33498
Are you a dog?
>>
>>33497
YES!
>>
>>33497
Why is this a crime?
>>
>>33614
You should have at least finished 75% of your current age maturation cycle before asking anyone other than your mom and dad a question like this.
>>
>>33643
I dunno man. It's not like you're hurting the dogs (hopefully).

Is jerking off a dog a crime? No? Then why is getting a dog off with your mouth an offense other than "ew it's gross"
>>
>>33646
Animals can not consent.
>>
>>33646
>I dunno man. It's not like you're hurting the dogs (hopefully).
That is what I was thinking when I asked why it's a crime. It's one thing to seriously harm an animal - I've seen some Russian pic where a guy has inserted his fairly large dick into a very small animal, and you can see blood coming from its hole. But this would be considered animal cruelty, and could be punished on that basis alone. It's way different than oral (and of course I have to point out, I find all zoophilia gross).
>>33656
Animals aren't humans. They don't consent to being killed for food, but we do that anyway.
>>
Do ye like dags?
>>
>>33656
we inseminate cows without their consent. Animals are not free like humans are.
>>
>>33497
>21

Meth sure does expedite aging.
>>
>>33686
Wot?
>>
>>33656
what if the dog starts humping you first huh?
>>
>>33726
>Naples, Florida
>>
>>33646
>why is getting a dog off with your mouth an offense
Fucking Americans. This is what the gay rights movement eventually leads to.
>>
>>33656
Go back 2 tumblr plz.
>>
>>33656
Aye, but they can't say that they DIDN'T want sex at the time either. Maybe they decide to plead the fifth!
>>
>>33759
The "EW!!!" argument is rather a pointless one and is the reason why people try it.
>EWW! Bleck peepul!

That didn't really work out against interracial marriages. Might want to try some more sound logic and reasoning.
>>
>>33702

And someone had to wank a bull off to get the semen, so presumably they're exempt even though they're committing industrial sex abuse.

It does seem a bit harsh that it's a crime, doing icky things shouldn't necessarily get you jailed.

Just the fact that her friends and neighbors are going to call her dogfucker for the rest of her natural is enough surely?
>>
>>33779
But it's usually white girls who fuck dogs.
>>
>>33810
This is interesting. Does it depend on your intention? On whether you are enjoying yourself?
The bull milker harvests semen all day following the standard operating procedures documented by the company: that's fine.
What if sometimes he uses his hands or mouth? Then it's a crime.
What if he follows the procedures but gets really aroused by it - still fine?
>>
>>33656
I mean, if the you get on all fours and the dog starts fucking you, it's clearly consenting, no?
>>
>>33779
Conflating a behavior like dog fucking with a state of being like having high melanin levels, is an utterly retarded analogy.
Nice try though. If we were in middle school, that argument totally would have worked.
>>
>>33937
So the bleck sex, don't apply because it is socially acceptable now...
>bleck sex leads gayism leads to beastiality
>therefor blecks cause bestiality

I'll go with a different method then.
Again, the "EWW" argument doesn't hold up against any scrutiny. Is it abhorrent that, in the video game Mass Effect, you can romance with non-human fictional characters? Putting aside the fact it is a video game for the purpose of arguing. If not, explain why a dog is different.

For the record, I do not support romancing dogs.
>>
>>34006
Anon, whoever is loudest & angriest gets to write the laws. That's how we got homosexual marriage forced into law.
>>
>>33497
>send self-incriminating video of bestiality, which is a crime in most States, to man
>Falsely accuse man of battery
>Man uses videos against woman

She can't be too bright...

Also, I'm not sure how getting a dog off is abusing him; but I can see why these laws need to exist.

Someone might have a "sexual emergency" and actually, physically damage/ hurt an animal.
>>
>>33935
if the dog jumps on you and starts fucking you without your consent and you are too scared of getting bitten to make him stop so you just decide to comply and wait for the nightmare to pass, then you are clearly sexually molesting the dog
>>
>>34033
>I'm not sure how getting a dog off is abusing him
some laws are there just for the fringe cases.
Think about it this way: if a teacher comes onto a ten yo child, I know I would have been the happiest kid at the moment. But real life examples of teachers that fucked every week a willing young boy left us with lots of cases of broken infancies.
People who eat or smoke into their grave also do it willingly and "fully aware", but it's still detrimental.
I have no idea how it can affect the dog, but constant teasing might lead to depression, or the dog bitting men who court the girl, etc
>>
>>33646
I grown man sticking his dick inside a dog could potentially injure the dog by tearing the insides of the vaginal walls and such. However a woman getting on all fours and taking dogdick inside her probably wouldn't do any physical damage to either parties at all. Same with humans of either gender giving oral sex to dogs of either gender. Averseness to bestiality is mostly a social construct, the same way gay sex was considered degeneracy a long time ago, and interracial sex long before that.
>>
>>33686
Dagnasty.
>>
>>33497
Stallions are routinely masturbated by humans to get their semen. Same with killer whales and dolphins in marine parks. A few years ago there was a video of guy wanking a stallion on youtube (a professional breeder, not for pleasure). There's even a name for it among horse breeders - crumping.
>>
>>34094
Manually masturbated? Or is there equipment and tools?
>>
Why does all the weird trashy shit happen in Florida?
>>
>>34125
Same reason all the serial killers head to California. All things have their place.
>>
>>34125
Florida has laws that require all arrests to be available to the media, so there is probably actually crazy shit happening in every state, but when it happens in Florida, we hear about it.

Also, meth.
>>
>>34122
Pretty sure they use a sleeve like a condom sort of thing to mimic a vagina
>>
>>34153
But does someone still manipulate the sleeve by hand? Or is it like those cow-milking machines and you just attach it and switch it on?
I should go search for a video I suppose, but my curiosity hasn't quite got the better of me yet.
>>
>>34153
You can watch it on jackass 3 or something
>>
>>34172
So it doesn't count as animal abuse if it ends up in an entertainment movie?
>>
>>34175
We should bassicaly agree that most laws restricting personal entertainment are reminants of a socially regresive era.

They were not argued from the point of a distantant observer, but from the pointt of a theologian or emotionally invested individual
>>
>>34175
It's illegal for anyone other than a licensed veterinarian to collect bull semen.
>>
http://wfla.com/2016/03/25/woman-accused-of-having-sex-with-a-dachshund/
>>
>>34192
in what states?

>>34080
bestiality is probably as old as sex itself
>>
>>33886

One day some thoughts will be illegal
>>
the dogs must be pissed
>>
Florida strikes again

Oh Florida, y u so crazy tho
>>
>>34237
White bitches are some of the most deviant low lifes on this planet. And white women are the biggest recipients of welfare and affirmative action as well...real losers as far as abilities are concerned
>>
>>34369
you right on that
>>
>>33937
you clearly don't understand the concept of correlation versus causation.
>>
>>34006
nah dude, you totally support romancing dogs. it's cool though...
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.