[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Low Caste Indian Girl, 11, Faces Shunning for Resisting Rape
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 1
File: 1.jpg (27 KB, 640x362) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
27 KB, 640x362
A low caste Indian girl, all of 11 years old, faces communal shunning after resisting the violent rape she endured at the hands of a high caste man that left her in the hospital for several weeks.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/bhopal/mp-11-yr-old-tribal-girl-fights-off-rapist-again-faces-boycott/story-aF8MTdvaPZDJdCVYZObdmL.html
>>
>The girl was allegedly raped, and brutally attacked when she resisted. Against odds, however, she survived, but her ordeal didn’t end.

>“Nobody wants to allow [her] to live in the village. [She] is being treated as a culprit. Every day, people curse the family members. They are being pressured and threatened to throw [her] out of the village"
>>
>>33175
What is it with Indians and raping?
>>
Class warfare = best warfare
>>
>>33185

Most of these cases are more specifically high caste men raping low caste women and girls for some unrelated incident in which a low caste man refused to follow their feudal customs like sweeping up the turds the high caste men shoots onto the sidewalk after a morning binge on masala dosa and bacteria infested tea.

Its a high caste Indian thing.
>>
Where are white people in this class hierarchy?
>>
>>33192
I'm not Indian and hopefully someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I always heard foreigners are below the lowest caste in the system
>>
>>33194
If true that is hilarious.
>>
>>33188
Until it's done to you, amirite?
>>
So they can basically do whatever the fuck they want to do to the lowers? Even rape and murder the poor bastards? I'm sure they are some higher caste who actually try to help the lower caste fellows. Maybe even an organization? Because it's kind of fucked up when you see a older man raping young girls.
>>
Poo
>>
>>33192
>>33194
>>33195

Its true, but they have a fetish for white skin and they don't want to be made fun of so they won't act out the caste system around whites.
>>
>>33205

Theres at least one reported (that makes the news) incident of this nature every day, but this stuff goes on in a much larger way all across the country everyday.

Yesterday they burned 35 low caste homes and burned 2 children to death. This was one incident in one state among many incidents yesterday. Last week the big news was they hacked a low caste man to death for marrying a high caste woman.
>>
>>33205

Also, look up Devadasis, which are essentially temple sex slaves, often underage, which the Brahmins buy as slaves for priestly use.
>>
Fuck the Indian caste system. May it be permanently abolished! I can't respect India and Indians, regardless of religion, as long as they practice this fucking inhumane caste system.
>>
>>33221

lol it will never be abolished.

The Muslims ruled them for more than a 1000 years and tried to get them to change their ways of casteism and streetshitting but it didn't work and later the British tried the same for 200 years but no luck.

You can't take this loo to the poo, m8.
>>
>>33219
So why the hell isn't anyone fighting back? If the woman's life is a living hell from this why not go out swinging?
>>
Jesus Christ. And here we are in North America complaining about gender myths and misconceptions, regarding both men and women alike.
>>
>>33230

They do, but then they are branded as terrorists and the military is used to suppress them. Tanks, planes, etc. against whatever the peasants can get their hands on, usually cheap bolt action rifles.
>>
>>33237
No shit? This is the first I'm hearing of all of this. I don't doubt it, but do you have more info?
>>
Man.. Indian streetshitters are literally subhuman. Not Indies mind you, but the majority seems to have the mindset of a fucking caveman on crack.
>>
>>33238

The upper caste militia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ranvir_Sena

There is a lower caste militia, called the Dalit Sena, which doesn't have its own wiki article and is shrouded in much more mystery. Here is an older video I found on it, the resistance is decades old at least:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPHHcJHqXOc

The communist guerillas who come from almost entirely low caste/tribal backgrounds formed to fight the high caste lords, considered a terrorist group by the government of India:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naxalite%E2%80%93Maoist_insurgency

"In Bihar, the Ranvir Sena, a caste-supremacist paramilitary of the upper-caste landlords and proscribed terrorist organisation by the Indian government, has been known to kill Dalit civilians in retaliation for Naxalite activity."
>>
>>33238

Here is a recent documentary on the less violent but omnipresent parts of the caste system in modern India:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iz_ehD92C-s
>>
>>33242
>>33241
Thanks for the information, looks like I've got some reading and watching to do.
>>
>>33190
>It's a poo-in-loo thing

FTFY
>>
>>33264

he he ur meem is so funny u r so smrt
>>
>>33269
No, actually believing that witches come from loo's is what's funny here.
>>
>>33272

he he he
>>
>>33269
something can be both factual and a meme
>>
>>33274

he he
>>
>>33264
Rude!
>>
>>33205
>>Muh culture...
And yet they wonder why the Pakis point and laugh.

>>Mars by 2020!
Poo in loo first, Pajeet.
>>
>>33230

Joe Sacco did a short comic about it. Basically the higher castes have all the weapons and the popular support of society, while the lowest tier castes are always on the verge of starvation, which doesn't exactly make for a strong fighter.

I can storytime it on /co/ if you'd like.
>>
>>33343

Yep, they keep them hungry and destitute to prevent them from getting any ideas. When you're fighting off starvation on a day to day basis you don't have time to fight.

Moreover, the resistance is crushed well before it even becomes a resistance. If they so much as seek employment outside of pre-approved jobs, they are punished with assault/rape/death.

They have a numerical superiority over the highest caste (~200 million, Dalits and ~104 million, Adivasis) but the intermediate castes (800+ million, various) assist the highest caste (~25 million people, Brahmins). Plus the castes are not all concentrated in one place, but spread out all over the country so getting large groups of them together is difficult unless you already have money, resources, and state backing.
>>
>>33346

>They have a numerical superiority over the highest caste (~200 million, Dalits and ~104 million, Adivasis)

Just in case its not clear from the juxtaposition, "they" refers to the lowest caste, whose numbers are in the first set of parentheses, not the highest caste.
>>
I'm surprised that Indians and sandniggers didn't formed the Children Rapist community
>>
>>33259
Yeah it's nice reading material when you're bored on the loo.
>>
Well it looks like everyone in the village but her family deserves to die, and the 'high'caste ape deserves many years of slow torture until he finally dies a limbless eyeless tongueless dickless mass of bleeding flesh
>>
>>33431

And the three other families in the village that belong to her caste. There were only four of their households among 10,000+ people. A terrifying situation. She's probably lucky to be alive.
>>
>>33358
They do, it's just sort of an informal gathering.

>>33372
Let's not be so culturally insensitive. You know that Indians don't have loos.
>>
>>33327
>Mars by 2020!
Loo by 2099!
>>
>>33346
This is absolute horseshit. The lower casts are used as votebanks by the politicians and have up to 75℅ reservations in education coupled with free education even beyond university and its illigal to not hire a lower cast.

The government hands out category certificates like candy. Anyone in possession of these is privileged.

Lower casts are given higher grades, and have a lower requirent to pass the same exams when compared to the higher casts. The passing grade is 35℅for lower casts in all exams while its 45℅ for normal people.

They are all lazy and most are addicted to alcohol, they borrow money for farming but blow it all on booze and then kill themselves when they can't get more money for booze. The government even bails them out.

Farmers aren't even taxed in India.

Also what happened to this girl is sad bit it isn't common, she is tribal and rapes involvong minors in tribes are common the world over.most robberies rapes and murders are committed by Muslims.
>>
>>33525

When all the statistics refute your point, why do you bother trying to trick people?

The language your using makes it obvious you're an Indian with an agenda.

>Also what happened to this girl is sad bit it isn't common

There are many tens of thousands of caste based terrorist acts committed by Hindus every year. Stop buying the lies your temple priest fed you. And stop splashing funny looking paint on your forehead. It doesn't have magic powers.
>>
>>33530

you're*
>>
>>33525
Nonsense. When even us Westerners are exposed to and are knowledgeable of the High Caste violence on the lower castes, nobody can be fooled to the opposite.

Your fetishization with the upper castes being "Aryan" with blonde hair and blue eyes comes from a misconception in an old scientific theory that was backed by Hitler's regime. It was believed that white men came from the Caucasus mountains, so the Aryans there must be shared descendants of the True White Ubermenschen (Blonde, Blue Eyed) that Hitler sought. That's now known to be not true. Indians have no links to the white man aside from being fucked silly by the british and portuguese. You're all the same race. A Mongrel breed of every conqueror to drag its nuts across the face of India. Your Brahmin are as white as the average Patel in a 7-11.
>>
>>33530
>>33535
Muslim rapist detected.

What are you going to do? Bomb me? Can't handle the truth?
>>
>>33237
Are the upper caste militias also considered terrorists?

>>33536
If I were muslim I'd be defending the rape instead
>>
>>33535
Who said anything about brahmins being white? And brahmins ARE Aryan according to anthropological studies, WHITES AREN'T.

You're the only bigot misinformed racist in here. Probably an inbred Muslim. Don't you have to go blow yourself up in the name of you're faggot god? Or was it your child rapist prophet Muhammad? I forget.
>>
>>33343
I'd like that. Please link it here when you put it up so I know it's good to go. Thanks in advance!
>>
>>33538

Yep, both are. But even in the wikipedia article itself, in the introduction to the Ranvir Sena, it gives the names of prominent BJP politicians involved with the upper caste militia.

The BJP is the current ruling national party in India.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ranvir_Sena

>>33539

Calling a person who calls you out for raping Dalit infants a racist Muslim rapist. Truly this is a demonstration of Brahmin intelligence.
>>
>>33525
Shit the fuck up you lying currynigger rapes like this dont happen the world over just in youre shothole
>>
>>33536
you lost the debate right there.
>>
>>33536
>>33539
>Muslim

What a joke. The base of my fap-burnt shaft is whiter than you'll ever be, Deepak.

I'm not the one defending raghead sandnigger techniques like child rape.

It's truly fitting that a bunch of Rahul sub-humans are stuck on a sub-continent. I hope they nuke you curry niggers after they gut the Mohamedan goatfuckers.

Besides
>Who said anything about brahmins being white?

Considering this board gets 2 posts a fucking hour, I'd say either you or you cousin Raj in the other curry-nigger thread right now.
>>
I don't get what you are arguing and about calling each other names . Just please let it be that you are both ( or is it all?) against rape and slavery and would not like to see such suffering exist! Ok?
>>
European children in the surrounding of masculine refugees.
>>
>>33767
Ignore them, >>33767-kun! They have become lost on the way to /pol/.
>>
>>33194
>I always heard foreigners are below the lowest caste in the system
Depends.
If you're Northern European you're kind of a superstar, but they'll quietly resent you. Partly because, for them, the paler the better, and also a bit of a complex left over from the British Raj.
If you're black or something though, you're pretty much shit.
>>
>>33542

Sorry for lateness: >>>/co/81110809
>>
>>33202
We can't have class warfare in America.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.