[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sanders on The Young Turks 6pm Eastern Live
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: feelthebern.png (2 MB, 903x1202) Image search: [Google]
feelthebern.png
2 MB, 903x1202
https://www.tytnetwork.com/2016/03/22/cenk-interviews-bernie-sanders/

We all know he can't go negative.

But will he bring up voting history? Will he address campaign donors? Consistency on issues?

Or will he let himself be reduced to a one issue candidate in hopes of at least influencing Clinton's talking points enough to have a little impact on her policies vis-a-vis her campaign promises and then throw the youth vote he mobilized into her establishment cauldron?

We won't know until tonight. Has the Clinton machine drowned out the popular interest? What do you think?
>>
I think you should not post politics threads here
>>
>>32997
>news can be politically neutral
>>
I like watching most of the young Turks stuff during this election series (except there sjw bs) but I will be very surprised if they don't kiss Bernie's ass for most of the interview.
>>
>>32999
Good journalism attempts objectivity, even if that's ultimately impossible. Exclusively consuming media that does nothing but confirm your worldview is the behavior of children
>>
>>33086
When it comes to politics, TYT is much more critical and honest than CNN, MSNBC, FOX, or major US papers. They explain their framing, they point out where they were proven wrong in the past, and they take individual and authentic positions. They don't have advertisers. They only have members.

When it comes to fluff, they are pure klickbait. But you will know from the video title.
>>
>>33120
They're still a news station that caters to the lowest common denominator of YouTube/Social media liberals
>>
>>32993
>tyt
>commie sanders
>>
>>32993
>But will he bring up voting history? Will he address campaign donors? Consistency on issues?
Probably, he'll bring them up for the sake of naming them at face value and will move onto somehting else before going into any sort of technical detail, and TYT will probably stroke him the entire time.

>>33120
>TYT is much more critical and honest than CNN, MSNBC, FOX, or major US papers
Like when they deny the Armenian genocide.
>>
>>33164
>deny the Armenian genocide
You do realize the Ana is of Armenian descent? She's quite vocal about the Turkish holocaust. And she co hosts their main news show.
>>
>>32993
The popular interest obviously isn't bernie.
>>
>>33189
Have they ever brought up the Armenian genocide?
>>
Cenk Uygur has talked about Bernie Sanders before: https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1e94kj/i_am_cenk_uygur_political_commentator_internet/c9y0jfz
>>
>>33251
It's a news show, so probably not.
>>
>>33251
>>33189
Yet they name it after the political party that caused it.
>>
>>33120
>name yourself after the group that committed the Armenian genocide
>deny the Armenian genocide

Yeah, they sure are great.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.