[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Virginia Students found with bomb components
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Allahu_Ackbar.jpg (29 KB, 326x380) Image search: [Google]
Allahu_Ackbar.jpg
29 KB, 326x380
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/mar/22/3-students-arrested-george-mason-university-after-/

Drugs and bomb making materials found in dorm room. Investigators following links to ISIS and Occupy movement.
>>
>>32642

So they were white?
>>
>>32644
It's being reported, isn't it? Likely white.

If they don't release the names then they're definitely not white.
>>
>>32658
> If they don't release the names then they're definitely not white.
We learn the abu Ala etc. names the moment they find out.
>>
>Search warrants say police found a leafy green substance, matchbooks, shaved match heads, a mortar and pedestal, lighter fluid, hand sanitizer candles and a PVC pipe, according to AP.

wow
much terrorist
very explosion
many fear
wow
>>
>>32642
>bomb making materials
Was it a clock in a box?
>>
>>32680
Shit that's some of the stuff I make mini rockets with at home .
>>
I used to play with sulfur and saltpeter all the time when I was a kid. Depending on the ratios with another ingredient you have a smoke bomb, fireworks, gunpowder, or "bomb making materials". This story reeks of kneejerk overreaction.
>>
>>32680
Kek. First,
>a mortar and pedestal
>pedestal

Second, the components sound like they got busted for "bomb making materials" when they were basically just your average college students making hash in their dorm room and didn't know enough about chemistry to realize you need to do that shit outside.
>>
>>33040
Err...average *pot-smoking* college students, I meant.
>>
>mfw I actually go to GMU

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>33044
There's nothing to be scared of - nothing went down.
>>
>>33044
They would need a lot more than matcheads if they want someone dead. With what they have they would get a loud and showy fireball.

All windows break, a few teachers get heart attacks and maybe someone gets trampled.

Thats it.
>>
>>32642
I live ten minutes away from GMU, I use their library when I'm home from school, my dad did graduate study there. There's been a growing Muslim presence in the Northern Virginia area for the past several decades which is spiraling dangerously out of control (especially considering the proximity to DC), and you can see the demographic change reflected in GMU's student body. Accompanying the demographic change is the introduction of Islamic fundamentalism to the wider community.

The Dar Al-Hijarah mosque in nearby Fall Church was attended by the 9/11 hijackers, the Fort Hood shooter, and the failed Times Square bomber. Anwar al-Awlaki, senior al-Qaeda recruiter and player in the 9/11 attacks, is a former imam of the mosque, as is Mohammed al-Hanooti, a leader in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing. In the past year there have been dozens of Muslims arrested in the NOVA area for suspected ISIS activity.

I don't know if these students were seriously trying to create a bomb, but it is undeniably suspicious, and I damn sure support profiling all Muslims in the area. I don't like their religion, and I don't trust them.
>>
>>33041
Yeah, your average college students.
>>
>>32680
So they were making a bong?

Sounds like a very dangerous typo to make.
>>
>>33061
Fat kike detected
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.