[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Journalists struggling to find things to report
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 300x187) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 300x187
A desperate news outlet has decided to acknowledge people are being attacked by elephants in India.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/india/12200732/Elephants-kill-five-people-in-India-after-villagers-threw-stones-to-scare-them-away.html
>>
>>32376
""""""""journalists""""""""
>>
Can this be stickied?
>>
>>32376
I saw this story earlier and was thinking the same thing, OP

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/floating-mcdonalds-that-has-been-abandoned-for-nearly-30-years-to-recieve-45-million-makeover-a6944376.html
>>
>>32376
Because it didn't happen to Americans? Fucking fat scum of the earth. Pathetic and paranoid.
>>
>>32465
You do realize there is a big ass UK at the end of the links for both stories right? How does this relate to Americans in anyway?
>>
>>32465
>I'm angry and can barely express myself: The Post
>>
>>32376
>>32407
Personally I think these things are more interesting than the latest sport news, or the latest "refugee crisis" news.
>>
>>32376
If you live near elephants , elephants in must in a real danger
>>
>>32376
PS - nobody threw stones , its made up shit... The people know well enough not to anger an elephant
>>
>>32465

no, because it didn't happen to people
>>
>>32575
>The people know well enough not to anger the elephant

As far as villagers are concerned, don't be so sure.

http://www.planetcustodian.com/2015/10/03/7873/indian-villagers-worshiping-newly-built-toilets-instead-of-using-them.html
>>
>>32500
It's similar to the refugee crisis in that people are being attacked by animals.

We should probably ignore it, elephants are a species of peace after all.
>>
>>32624
Memes become reality!
>>
>>32376

>video
Holy crap, that elephant is throwing around and trashing trucks as if they were toys.

>some full-grown elephants can lift up to 9,000 kg (almost 20,000 lbs)
help
>>
What's the point of reading about things that have to bearing on your life whatsoever, that simply don't exist in your reality?

The only news that you can care about are the ones that you can see outside of your window. Other than that, it's just entertainment, basically fiction that's taken as a fact. What is the point?
>>
>>32734

You're on 4chan. You don't have any right to say any of this shit.
>>
>>32737
A very compelling argument indeed.
>>
>>32734
Indeed. It's striking that Telegraph decided to haphazardly report on this. The next logical step would be for Arab News to come out with an article titled "Adult American Has a Heart Attack"
>>
Dumbo, no!
>>
>>32734
Elephants do exist in reality, dipshit.
Quit playing so many video games and do something with your life, so more things have a bearing on your life than magical virtual realms and digital gold coins.
>>
>>32734
> What is the point?
You've answered your own question.
>it's just entertainment, basically fiction that's taken as a fact.
>>
>>32896
Nah, you're a faggot, videogames are a million times more enjoyable then reading some dumb gay story about a street shitter getting attacked by a pachyderm.
>>
>>32901
How can video games provide millions of units of enjoyment when almost all of their content has no bearing on your life whatsoever since you spend all your time playing video games?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.