[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Prince's Underpants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160322_134537.jpg (233 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160322_134537.jpg
233 KB, 720x1280
BREAKING: Prince Harry wears blue underpants XD

http://www.myrepublica.com/politics/story/39185/when-prince-harry-played-volleyball-with-students-video.html
>>
>>31448
>>>/9gag/
>>
>>31448
why and how the fuck is this NEWS
>>
>>31448
You mean pants?
>>
>>31646
Do you brits really call underwear "pants"?
What would you call his actual pants?
>>
>>32112
Trousers
>>
>>32112
What do we call actual pants? Pants. Or are you doing the usual American thing where you randomly change names for things that have existed long before your colony was discovered and claim that this name change is the correct term? Yeah, that arrogance is why people don't like you.
>>
>>32188
They are talking about his underwear, not his pantaloons ya trogladite
>>
>>32203
All I'm hearing out of you is clicking noises. You are too beneath anyone to comprehend your stupidity.
>>
>>31448
You should have saw the 'cat steals underwear' thread - nobody wears white anymore, apparently.
>>
>>32188
>>32240
Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.
>>
>>32112
Pantaloons
>>
>>32188
Well, ahem to you too.
>>
>>32188
>colony
>discovered

I mean I get the whole americuck thing, but come on.
>>
>>31448
Don't sexualize the Royals!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.