[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Several explosions in Zaventem, Belgium's biggest airport
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 1
File: a.jpg (75 KB, 1248x701) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
75 KB, 1248x701
https://www.rtbf.be/info/societe/detail_bruxelles-une-explosion-a-ete-entendue-a-l-aeroport-de-zaventem?id=9247658

Haven't found an English source yet, so help yourself with Google translate
>>
CNN just pushed a mobile notification out about it.
>>
GEE I WONDER WHO DID IT?
Did they shout their famous catchphrase?
>>
Explosions at Brussels airport also
>>
>>31418
are you retarded
>>
Several days after the Paris bomber was caught in Brussels
Hardly a coincidence
>>
Why would you bomb an airport at 8 am?
>>
>>31420
Islam is just a fucking virus. It just spreads. You think you caught an attack's ring leader and another just pops up
>>
At least 11 dead, 20 injured according to twitter
>>
>>31423
I won't point fingers but its probable that Islamic terrorists did it
>>
ALLAHU AKBAR
>>
>>31425
by the point you may as well accuse them out of the blue since the media never reports on an attack that wasn't pulled off by some jihadi cell
>>
We don't know who did it, yet. Could be another Breivik-type situation.
>>
Here's English one:
http://news.sky.com/story/1664469/explosions-at-brussels-airport-live-updates
>>
>>31430
Dude they arrested Salah Abdeslam like last week, I don't think this is random
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg
livestream to coverage (sky news)
>>
1 dead, several wounded confirmed
>>
expect a video from jihadi john v.2 or cantlie or some other shit saying "yep, you got me, we DIIIIIIIIID IIIIIIIIIT"
>>
>>31415
we close airport, evacuation plan is activated.only news at 8h30
>>
>>31436
the terrorists just won. Theysucceeded in making you flinch
>>
does anyone else think this board should have flags?
>>
sticky when?
>>
>>31439
Why?
>>
More bombs found, firefighters report
>>
>>31439
>wanting /int/ 2.0
>>
>>31429
>breivik
>>
Shot fired, Arabic shouted.
>>
There is a lot of anti-immigrant sentiment fueled by white nationalists. It could be them. Don't jump to conclusions.
>>
>>31449
Wouldn't they rather attack a target with muslims in it? Like mosque or something.
>>
>>31449
>At an American Airlines ticket counter
>Not anti-American
>Not Islamic extremism
>>
>>31449
>anti-immigrant
>blowing themselves up
nice try achmed
>>
>>31449
>shots were fired and arabic was shouted
>>
>>31453
>m-muh false flag
>>
>>31449
I was in denial before too, but now there's no doubt that Islam is behind this. I sorry but it hurts knowing the truth. Muslims are not good people and we need dominate them with Christianity to gain peace. Or kill them all...
>>
>>31458
lol
>>
>>31449
Hahahaaaa
>>
>>31458
"We" don't need to kill anyone. But Western countries need to stop allowing hundreds of thousands of people from totally foreign countries (more specifically, those with Muslim-majority populations) and expecting things to go well. These kinds of attacks will not stop happening otherwise.
>>
>>31461
Fuck off with this shit. It's people like you that caused this situation to begin with. It's now 'racist' to be anti-refugee because you fucks could never stop bringing up Islam. Europe would be just as fucked if every single boat person was a Christian from CAR. You need to stop letting in literal fucking third worlders unvetted, regardless of their religion.
>>
>be Belgian
>be tolerant
>get snackbar'd
That's the "capital" of EU for you.
>>
>>31449
I bet it's a white thing to yell in arabic before offing yourself along with innocent people.

Fucking shitskins and sjws.
>>
>>31462
No, it's Islam the problem, not immigrants in general.

We never had any problems with Asian people or Spanish and Portugese Christians who moved to Northern European countries.
>>
Explosion at the metro station near EU.
>>
>>31465
Ok then, let in hundreds of thousands of African Christians. Do it if it's such a non-issue.
>>
>>31462
Ye because Christians or Buddhists murder people in terrorist attacks in Europe.

Fuck off you cuntface, I'mwhite European and I don't want shitskins or people like you here.
>>
>>31462
At least Christians from the Central African Republic won't blow up airports, concert venues and sports stadiums for 72 virgins, Muhammad and Allah
>>
Welp, glad my train got cancelled
>>
>>31466
This going to get bigger.

The funny part is that EU administration is safe behind a wall of guards and our money and we simple Europeans get killed and IF we try to fight back, we get arrested.
>>
Seems like just yesterday when shitlib were high-fiving each other over how stupid Trump's comments about Brussels were.
>>
>>31468
>"I dunno guys, letting in literal third worlders unchecked seems like a bad idea regardless"
>"OH MY GOD YOU FUCKING SHITSKIN MUDSLIME"

What?

>>31469
But you still have literally every other problem the crisis is bringing.
>>
>>31472

What were his comments about Brussels?
>>
>>31471
OP here

Explosion in metrostation Maelbeek.

Fuck, I should have stayed home. I'm in a bus in the center of Brussels right now.
>>
>>31475
Get off the bus OP, run home :( Please be safe
>>
>>31475
Stay safe op, cheers from Polan.
>>
Boom here comes the Boom ready or not here comes the boys from the South Bismalahalalalah boom I kil lyou
>>
>>31475
Go to post office, no one ever attack those.
>>
>>31475
I would get away from people, but if that's not do-able off the bus.
>>
>>31467
there are hundreds of thousands African Christians mostly from Nigeria around Europe never heard any of them to blow them self up in the name of god .
>>
>>31481
Really? Terrorism is the ONLY bad thing coming out of the crisis?
>>
Apparently some shots heard, sauce still not verified
>>
I just ate bunch of tortillas, gonna have explosions of my own soon.
>>
>>31479
Except for a "postal" worker.
>>
>>31465

>Christians spend hundreds of years invading and slaughtering 80% of the planet, pissing everyone off, in the name of their imaginary friend©

>"Islam is the problem"
>>
>>31485
That's American problem.
>>
>>31484
That's "jet propulsion'
>>
>>31486
that was all in the past though.
Currently it isnt christians that are the problem, nice fallacies mate.

However I too think religions itself are the main problem, but your argument is invalid
>>
>>31475

Get your camera out and keep us updated OP
>>
>>31487
Burned...
>>
IS aren't blowing themself up in the name of a god.. They do so because they are lunatics
>>
>>31489

That wasn't in the past you fucking idiot look at Canada, the US, most of Africa, South America, Australia etc.
>>
>>31492
Delusional lunatics, genuinely believing something that just ain't true.
>>
Aaaaaand this is what we get for decades of occupation and the ridiculous amount of civilians we kill because of drone attacks and the like.
>>
>>31486
Radical priests (of any religion) are the fucking problem. They are poisoning the minds of the young and naive. Radical Buddhists in Burma and Thailand burn mosques down, radical Christians in the US kill abortion doctors, and radical Judaists kill Palestinians.
>>
>>31486
maybe because christians still mellowed out in the end once they had no more soft targets to bully around.
If Islam got there first I'm certain they'd get their reformation.
>>
>>31496
This.
>>
anyone have anything on the explosion at the station?
>>
>>31492
They are blowing themselves up in the name of Allah.
>>
the independent had something about another bomb going off in a metro. you guys know anything about that?
>>
ISLAM - RELIGION OF PEACE!
>>
>>31499
Several explosions, apparently Maelbeek and Schuman (near European Union buildings)
>>
>>31503
https://twitter.com/AmichaiStein1/status/712193531461443585
>>
I'm heading from Antwerp-Central to brussels-central right now. Is it safe?
>>
>>31496

I'm the anon you replied too, and I'm glad you get it.

Humans will use whatever they can as an excuse to oppress others. Humanity is, collectively, the problem
>>
>>31430
Breivik attacked left-wing youth camp
>>
>>31508
Not yet, Security level is 4 and we don't know if more potential explosions
>>
>>31508
No, more shit is going off right now
>>
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CeI2Dz-W0AAj2AZ.jpg:large
>>
BBC has a live webpage on this: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-europe-35869266

Up to 10 dead at the airport, unknown casualties at the metro
Up t
>>
europe totally brought this one on itself
>>
>>31514
fuck
>>
>>31512
>>31513

Yeah, I just passed Mechelen, Next station will be Brussels-North

Fuck
>>
I see the anti-backlash backlash is already in full swing, predictably.
>>
this is so fucking exciting

I cant wait for the liberal propaganda saying it's our fault for not doing more to help the poor
>>
>>31415
FUCK
>>
>>31518

Don't risk it anon, get off and go back asap
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMHIVMrcPD8
>>
http://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2016/mar/22/brussels-airport-explosions-live-updates

ITS HAPPENING
>>
a 2nd explosion at a 2nd metro station - BBC livestream
>>
>>31518
>>31475
Continue about your day as normal, to do anything else means you let the terrorists win in disrupting your life.
>>
>>31522
yeah thanks, we got a message from the conductor that the train will be stopping at a small station right now. people need to stay on the train
>>
>>31518
I arrived in Brussels North 30 minutes ago. Lot of chaos man
>>
>>31523
well shit, that's almost sad
>>
>>31475
stay safe dude
>>
I'M ANGRY
>>
>>31530
yeah, we got the message that all metro stations in brussels are closed. I think we might get on a bus that will move us further
>>
>>31486
>killing 80% of the planet

I bet you literally believe this you historically ignorant faggot.

Your lucky if Christanity undeservedly(self defence counts) killed in the hundred thousands since 1095.

And I guarantee you won't find any historical citation contradicting that fact.
>>
>>31533
AND I'M HANGRY
>>
>>31526
Wait a minute a second explosion? Media only reporting 1
>>
Another picure inside the airport.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CeJAZH7XEAAv12F.jpg
>>
>>31535
I meant high hundred thousands. Need to be accurate.
>>
>>31415
this is what happens when you allow the cancer in willy nilly without screening them. Which is impossible because they just flood through the borders.
Islamists know the value of persistance. They'll keep doing this until we give up and it becomes half life 2 or wolfenstein the new order only without any saviour to bring them down.
>>
Probably no surprise to anyone, but suicide bomber officially confirmed at the airport.
>>
>>31537
Belgian media reports 2 simultaneous explosions in the airport and explosions in Maelbeek and Schuman metro station, plus Simonis metro station unconfirmed
>>
>>31541
Source?
>>
>>31543
they said it many times on sky news
>>
FUCKING WHY?
YEAH I'M TRIGGERED
>>
All schools closed down in Brussels
>>
>>31543

https://mobile.twitter.com/CBSNews/status/712202739061641216
>>
Watching this horrific news at http://www.hulkusc.com/cnn-news-live-streaming/
>>
Its sad that some people think killing other makes the world a better place...
>>
>>31535

You're kidding me right? Please tell me you're not this ignorant
>>
>>31540
This is nothing, wait til they get their hands on some nerve gas or some uranium

Shit like that will happen eventually
>>
http://deredactie.be/cm/vrtnieuws/videozone/livestream/1.449312

livestream belgian without commentary
>>
>>31553
even reporters don't know what to do
>>
>>31415

They all deserved it. Until the world embraces the light of Allah, the cleansing will continue.
>>
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
>>
>>31556
baiting this hard
>>
>>31556
REMOVE RELIGION
>>
Like a hellhole
>>
David Cameron is attending a COBRA meeting today

Thank god, i feel safer already
>>
third explosion in metro station 'Kunstwet'
>>
http://apina.biz/142684.jpg
>>
>>31475
Is the bus packed? Terrorists don't usually blow up buses - less victims and less chaos to stir up.
But it happened in London those years ago, remember?
Anyway, I'd ditch the bus, stay clear of mass transport and maybe city centre and big shops. Maybe go home or whatever.

>>31518
Man you dun goof'd.
However, that might be over, because how many blow-uppers can they have roaming the city for today, right?

>>31530
Better chaos than explosions.

>>31542
Man, that's bad.
>>
>>31561
what's a COBRA meeting?
>>
>>31562
Christ more explosions??
>>
>>31559
I am an athiest yet i am not so stupid to blame all religion.

Only islam causes this grief.
>>
>>31561
brexit confirmed
>>
>>31422
Maybe, I may be wrong, they wanted to do another 9/11
>>
>>31565
Cabinet Office Briefing Room
>>
>>31568
We need a terror attack in Londonistan to ensure brexit.

Fingers crossed (its not like any brits live in london anyway)
>>
>>31422
rush hour
>>
>>31570
sounds more threatening when it's COBRA
>>
Does anyone have pictures or info of the victims at the metro station? I have close family using it to commute every morning
>>
>>31565
UK prime minister gets some of his ministers, has a meeting, and discusses how useless they are in an emergency.
>>
>>31573
Yeah Iknow
>>
>>31470
I'm stuck in a train between Burssels-North and Mechelen
>>
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ATTACK LONDON NEXT!!!!!!!

I and every real Brit hates that city infested with muslims.
>>
>>31574
yeah im sure tmz is there you fucking imbecile
>>
>>31551
Source me faggot. The first three crusade were a response to 700 years of expanding Mulism aggression. A middle eastern religion which no longer exists in the Middle East. Justified.

25,000 - 75,000 people total, died in the 4th Crusade, and the highest, most liberal historical estimate for the inquisition is 125,000(it's probably closer to 50,000).

That leaves you at 200,000 max for direct Christian ordained conflict, and what ever micro hiccups happened from then to now, Colonization and imperialism being State sponsored campaigns.
>>
>>31578
They won't attack London anymore, its become Mecca v2.0
>>
If there really were multiple blasts in underground train stations then expect the death toll to be 100+

The time for meaningless moral victories like "keep going on with your life and don't let this affect you, that shows the terrorists they lost!" is over. It's time to wake up and face reality and remove kebab. Cultural marxism = death.
>>
if you want to do something

http://en.legion-etrangere.com/
>>
>>31582
>muh cultural marxism

/pol/tard detected.
>>
>>31581
They may anon. Lets just hope.

They attacked paris and that has 50% more muslims than london.

There is hope yet anon. Dont give up hope that london will be attacked.
>>
>>31417

They heard Arabic shouting before shooting happened
>>
>>31583
> tfw french and we don't have enough money for our army anymore
>>
>>31423

> Blaming Islam for terrorism

dumbass
>>
>>31584
You are a complete moron. Strong opposition to cultural marxism existed long before /pol/.

It is total degeneracy and also degredation of a cultures homeland is one of the worst possible things that could happen to a nation.
>>
>>31587
legionnaires are cheap tho. stale bread, coffee, and ammo.
>>
>>31437

> Implying they want to just make us flinch

Yeah I noticed. 'Death to the West' is just exagerated.
>>
>>31589
Keep that tinfoil tight, buddy.
>>
>>31588
Blame islam for their catchphrase
>>
>>31588
> not blamig islam for constant islamic mandated attacks

You SJW cuckolds never cease to amaze us with your ignorance.
>>
>>31454

> Every news page reports the arabic shouting
>>
>>31582
You're a fucking retard for thinking that.
You really think that will stop terrorist from entering our country an other way ?
The fact people like you think that bullshit IS the reason of people radicalizes.
That's because we were not keeping on with our live and instead you were shouting how every muslim should be banned from our countries. Ostracism is the first step towards radicalism. You should feel responsible.
>>
will you faggots stop. this is a developing news thread
>>
>>31592
Keep up with the ad hominems buddy.

Meanwhile the logical are able to see exactly what is going on simply by opening our eyes. London for example is only 40% British now.
>>
>>31489

> Nice fallacies mate
> Your argument is invalid because I say so

Dumbass.
>>
one of you join the legion and stfu, the other adopt a refugee famliy and stfu.
>>
'Kunstwet' - metro station explosion not confirmed, just one explosions in metro 'maelbeek'
>>
>>31582
Take your shit to /pol/

Came here to get away from that
>>
>>31600
This man got it!
>>
It was Donald Trump and his hateful rhetoric that caused this
>>
>>31580

What about the conquest of North and South Africa, along with Australia and Africa?
>>
>>31604
leave
>>
>>31596
IF ONLY WE WEREN'T SUCH MEANIE HEADS THEY WOULDN'T BE FORCED TO BLOW US UP.
PLEASE BLOW ME UP NEXT, I'M A GOOD CUCK.
>>
>>31593
>>31594

> Being an ignorant buffoon and being proud of it

You DO realize that us white people are the minority, right? The Islam religion is a lot bigger than the Christian / Catholic religion.

And besides, Islam is not to be blamed for terrorism. Every one can be a terrorist. Terrorists just pretend to represent the Islam because it gives them power.

> Inb4 hi achmed
> Inb4 memes
> Inb4 SJW, I'm not.
>>
Airport - 13 dead;
Metro (one station) - 10 dead.
How many metro sposlions was there? 3 stations?

This is some bad shit.
Reminder that within not even 3 months Euro footy cup is about to take place. If they can do this while being cracked down after the Paris attacks (just a few days ago one of the leaders was arrested, innit?) just think what could be going down then. Jesus.
>>
>>31604
Aloha snackbars been blowing themselves before Trump decided to make Europe great again.
>>
Unconfirmed reports of up to 23 dead
http://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2016/mar/22/brussels-airport-explosions-live-updates
>>
>>31604

I know this is bait, but I came here to laugh at you anyways.
>>
>>31601
I've seen some claims of local media reporting up to four explosion, really hope that's not true.
>>
See, this is why we need open borders and mass migration from the third world. This is why we need to WELCOME Islam rather than shun it and drive those terrorists undergrond

#refugeeswelcome
#notallmuslims
>>
>>31610
Maelbeek metro station confirmed. Possibly ten deaths there.
Arts-Loi metro station used as evacuation, no explosions reported.
Schuman metro station not confirmed.
>>
>>31606
What part of "imperialism" and "colonization" don't you get?

When people move to a place(often forced or pushed out by their own government), they bring their religion.

But it's only ISLAM, which is the religion, that brings its own people.
>>
>>31475
I would go home now. It's too dangerous to be out right now. Please stay safe, dude.
>>
>>31609
A true cuck. Wait till your city gets bombed
>>
>>31415
I came here to laugh at them.
>>
>>31475
Stay safe. Keep away from backpack wearing middle-easterns.
>>
>>31613
Not even baiting, i'm just parodying the Left and their delusions.

Clearly it wasn't that obvious given some of the responses kek.
>>
>>31598
We get it you don't like brown people. There's still places where you can live without seeing them.
>>
WAY TO RUIN A GOOD EVENING OF ANIME AND TORRENTED VNS
>>
>>31609
Christianity is bigger than islam. Christianity and catholosim together is far bigger than islam.

Keep memeig you cucked faggot.
>>
>>31423
Their ring leader has been dead for about 1400 years ago.
>>
>>31624
Better clear your backlog before you get bombed.
>>
>>31624
Don't watch the news if you don't want your comfy time ruined.
>>
>>31475
dunworry, nothing will happen to you OP. Chances are really low
>>
>>31624
nice alibi
>>
>>31619

You're implying I deserve it.

>>31625

You have literally no idea, what you are talking about.
>>
>>31463
topkek
>>
>>31627
Do they hate anime?
>>31628
But /news/ is usually super comf
>>31630
It's not a fake alibi, I swear!
>>
Glory, glory, how we watch in YUUUROP!
>>
>>31616
Maelbeek station is only two minutes' walk from the EU commission HQ
>>
>>31508
you civilian or terrorist?
>>
>>31624
I hope you like Arabic cocks anon because it begins, the Great Rape of Belgium under the command of Allah
>>
>>31415
>Another terror attack in the EU

So business as usual?
>>
>>31616
So, recapping: two bombs at the airport (13 confirmed dead), one bomb on one metro station confirmed with about 10 dead and another bomb on a different station not confirmed yet.
All in all, the numbers are not all that high. I expect them to go up, tho.
Anything about arrests and/or suspects being chased? Police doing anything except traffic control?
>>
>>31636
Schuman metro station is even closer by (Quite literally on the Schuman roundabout, where the Commission HQ is).
>>
>>31623
>you should have to move in your own country to somewhere remote to get away from shitskins

Why? These people don't belong in Europe
>>
>>31631
>>31625

Fuck Christianity is the biggest. Islam comes second. My bad, I was wrong. Anyway, I stand with what I stated. Islam is NOT to be blamed for the high frequency of terrorism in Europe.
That's like saying guns are to be blamed for the school shootings in the USA. (And no one likes that, right?)
>>
>>31504
OR DIE!!
>>
>>31617

You obviously don't understand much about the colonial history of any of those places. Every single time, genocide was enacted in the name of Christianity. You can label it whatever you want, religion was one of the main driving forces behind the slaughter of millions of indigenous people across the planet
>>
>>31642
>>31636
Any chances for EU officials to be among the victims?
Any chances for any of them to be some high ranking shmuck?
Do they even travel by metro at all?
>>
>>31638
Do Arabics have feminine penises?
>>
>>31641
There were some reports of shooting at the airport, about half an hour ago.
>>
>>31644
But guns (and gun culture) are to blame for the school shootings.
>>
>>31504
>>31645

> People believe this
>>
>>31624
>implying illegal anime torrents isn't what brought terrorism to Europe
You weeaboos are the worst!
>>
If you don't support Donald at this stage there is no hope for you

http://uk.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-brussels-muslim-ban-hellhole-2016-1

Daily reminder Trump is ALWAYS right
>>
>>31652
>people being this high level cuck
>>
>>31651

This is bait.
>>
>>31652
stupid people and trolls
>>
>>31644
Bombs don't kill others with Muslims, Muslims kill with bombs.
Guns don't kill others with crazies, crazies kill others with guns.

It's the mind that does it, and Islam contributes to a killer's mind.
>>
>>31652
They are the same people who vote for Trump. Peoples stupidity never ceases to amaze me.
>>
>>31641
Suspects in airport believed to be dead. No word on the metro attacks.
>>
>>31648
Brussels is a nightmare by car, so many Eurocrats commute by metro. The high ranking shmuck are mostly driven around, though.
>>
OP here

I'm at uni right now, all people looking at their smartphones trying to stay up to date.

I used the metro and the bus to get here so I don't have a way to go back home. My father will probably pick me up.

I passed the Simonis station around 9h30 and everything looked OK except a lot of policemen. Any news on that station?
>>
>>31658

> Muslims kill with bombs

Stop saying this shit. Stop blaming one religion for the shit terrorists do.
>>
All i have to say is...

Invite the americans over...
theyll take care of these faggots.
>>
>>31663
Tell me a case in the past 10 years where this was not the case?
>>
>>31648
The top brass usually get couriered around in executive cars and well.. They wouldn't be seen dead on the metro
>>
>>31665
Try using google, you braindead cunt.
>>
>>31664
Nope.
America warned all these assholes and they just cried about us being racist and tried to get us to take in even more Muslims than anybody else.

You're on your fucking own now.

#RELIGION OF PEACE
#NOT ALL MUSLIMS
>>
this is why we are gonna vote for trump. everyone is sick of these stupid motherfuckers.
>>
>>31667

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-abortion_violence

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saffron_terror

http://world.time.com/2013/06/20/extremist-buddhist-monks-fight-oppression-with-violence/
>>
>>31664

> Americucks start war with middle-east over terrorist attack in New York

> 'We'll find the leader in Baghdad

> They didn't.
> Killed ~ 50,000 people in Baghdad,
> 2,966 people killed in 9/11

> 'Yeah America will solve this'
>>
>>31665
breivik
how come that there are basically none terrorist from morocco, which is one of the most islamic state (99% or so). by your logic it should be a breeding pool for terrorism.
>>
>>31670

> Western Abortion
> Hindu Terrorism
> Buddhist Monk violence

How is this relevant?
>>
>>31671
They sure haven't flown any planes into American buildings lately.
>>
>>31662
Eurostar are still running coaches i think

No word on Simonis station
>>
>>31673
>>31670

> People blame one religion for terrorism once more

Proves my point pretty well

> My point: Stop blaming one religion for acts of terrorists affiliated with said religion
>>
>>31660
Before they blew themselves up?
Anything more on this?
>>31650
>>
>>31672
That's the only case in the west, and he was insane. Not as co-ordinated as this either.
>>
>>31673
All are religiously motivated.
>>
>>31673
moving the goal post
>>
>>31671
Are you seriously implying that a Taliban run Afghanistan was better than what we have now?
>>
>>31674
thats cus its impossible. literaly. it'd be like trying to break into fort nox. you can't do it.

mussies are taking their anger out on other western countries tho, allies of america.
>>
is this /news/ or /pol/
>>
>>31647
>It was Relgious genocide because I said so

Invoking a idea as justification for an action, is not the same as a idea promoting a action, especially when the idea precisely states not to do such things.

Your a shit historian and there's nothing in the bible telling people to go out and practice "colonialism".

Too bad you can't say the same for the "religion of peace". The egalitarian umbrella of militant Athiesthood must have painful disconscience.
>>
>>31661
>>31666
That was to be expected. Too bad.
>>
>>31681
Ends don't justify the means.
>>
>>31678
ok.I'll give you that.
what about morocco?
>>
>>31681

I'm implying the USA is likely to blame. Not Europe. Why? Every one hates America for the shit they pulled on Japan and the Middle East.
>>
>>31676
The thing is, it seems like Muslims have an overrepresented number of terrorists among their ranks.
Anyone got the stats on that? Hopefully controlled for other factors as well.
>>
>>31683
I guess /pol/tards are not too busy puking up their own board.
>>
>>31671
well we did capture and kill saddam who committed genocide against kurds. also i think like 250 plus mass graves have been found dating to his rule so worth i think
>>
>>31689

Literally every religion has terrorists representing said religion. It's their goal to dismiss said religion and to cause war and havock amongst countries. Come on, people should know this shit.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.