[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New zealand considers universal income
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: neet.png (20 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
neet.png
20 KB, 128x128
http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/78100200/labour-party-considering-universal-income-of-11000-a-year-for-all-kiwis?cid=facebook.post.78100200
>>
>>31390
Jesus christ no, I'm already a NEET on the benefit in NZ and I can only just scrape by with $267 a week. People would starve if they actually did this.
>>
>>32891
>starving on $200 a week
Nigger I lived of $20 a week food, $140 rent and $10 sanity money 2 years ago, stop buying pot and eating at restaurants and you can do fine!
>>
>>32895
My rent is 180 a week, and I'd go fucking insane if I had to live on $20 food a week. I only spend 50 on food just getting a fair diet of meat and veg and I don't go to resturaunts or anything you faggot. Do you eat nothing but weetbix and eggs or what?
>>
>>32891
$211 p/w is more than student loan and student allowance
>>
>>32908
mince ($10), bread($1), eggs($4) then fotw vegetable like potato, onion, corn etc. also some peanut butter or nuttella once a fortnight or so For the rent situation I can understand that it's tough, especially if you live in Auckland. But if your a NEET and you want to stay that way, it shouldn't matter where you live right? Just move to a cheaper rent area.
>>
>>32937

why do people accept living like this? Its such a slave mentality. I can survive off $5 per month~~~ cool story ? do you want this to be like fucking Africa and you can survive off $1 a day. We should expect more. Doesn't matter if you're NEET. The earth is abundant.
>>
>>32944

Because the money they save by acting like a slave now will allow them to enter the investor class earlier than you, who spends all of his cash on temporal pleasures.
>>
>>32944
Dude this is how financially stable support themselves, they are still frugal. I hung out with some lawyers who were well out of my league really but they were always looking for ways to save money, they bought cheap food and found ways to make it stretch. They hated unnecessary expenditure like takeaways or alcohol and would compete with each other to save money then drive a sports car back home. Thats how rich people do business!
>>
>>32937
Yeah, I'd go crazy if I had to eat like that. And I like the place where I live, It's pretty shit but I'm not going to move to some tiny place like Invercargill just to save a few bucks.
>>
>>32908
>>32895
Where the fuck do you live?? I live in a southern small town in BFE and pay double that and yet its still 200$ less than most around amd im considered lucky
>>
>>32982
>BFE
Where? Also, I'm the 180 guy; I live in hamilton.
>>
>>32989
I spend over 2k on food a week... you guise should move to the great states. Here we have this amazing man named Dolan Troomp who's gonna change our lifes 5 the btr and deport all those sand nigger Mexican hijabs.
Move here (if you're white) and you'll be grea
>>
>>32998
Jon Kasich or Ted Cruz, pls stahp
>>
What is NEET
>>
>>33045
Doing nothing on the professional level.
Not in Education, Employement or Training.

How do you kiwis live? I truly have no idea of how your dollar works. It looks wonky.
>>
>>33045
It stands for No Experience, Education, or Training...
>>
>>32891
>neet complaining about how much free money he gets

Maybe you should stop spending money on anime dolls
>>
>>31390
>state funded NEETs
Literally Turkmany 2.0.
Enjoy having all of Africa,China,India,Asia and South America moving in and turning you into a shithole.
>>
>>33051
It stands for Not in Employment, Education, or Training. There are plenty of NEETs with qualifications who choose not to work.
>>
>>33183
Oh wow, then there are even worse NEETs out there since some don't even have qualifications, mind you.
>>
>>31390
>rewarding lazy fucks who sit on their ass all day
Absolutelydisgusting.jpeg
>>
>>33198

Depends what the existing welfare scheme is. There's been a lot of debate of basic income in Finland where you can already get money for doing nothing, but the general idea of implementing basic income is to change the existing system so that doing work always gets you more money.
>>
>>33198
yeah, thats whats going to screw america, someone who hates his neighbor more than loves himself.
imagine what you can do with an extra $850 a month. imagine what you could earn as a small business when everyone has an extra $850 a month.
it is literally a gift from your govt of cash into your slow witted neighbor's hand and then into your pocket if you hustle just a bit. NEETs buy stuff, minimum wage kids buy stuff, housewives buy stuff, and now they have way more money to buy stuff from you! I wish they had this in america!
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.