[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Google panders to BLM by promoting afrocentric delusions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 1
File: wewuzkings.jpg (91 KB, 979x400) Image search: [Google]
wewuzkings.jpg
91 KB, 979x400
http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/news/2016/03/21/google-4-doodle-winner-honors-black-heritage-akilah-johnson/82030582/

>SAN FRANCISCO — Akilah Johnson, a 10th grader from Washington, D.C., is Google's top student doodler.

>Johnson's doodle, which honors her African-American heritage, is featured prominently on the Internet giant's home page on Monday. It was selected from 100,000 submissions to the "Doodle 4 Google" competition for young artists.

>This year, Google asked students from kindergarten to 12th grade to doodle "What makes me...me."

>Drawn as a box braid, Johnson's doodle, entitled "My Afrocentric Life," was brought to life with color pencils, black crayons and Sharpie markers. It celebrates African-American culture, weaving from left to right childhood experiences and shades of her personality with such current-day themes as the Black Lives Matter movement.
>>
I will not be switching to Google Chrome now.
>>
>>31124
Can 2016 be the year BLM dies?
>>
As a google employee, moot personally judged the contest entries.
>>
WE WUZ
E
W
U
Z
>>
>>31134
he even drew half of them!
>>
>>31143
> implying he's below graduate age
Sick burn.
>>
>>31128
We can only hope...
>>
Oh so this is basically blueboard /pol/? Wow.
>>
>>31140
SHITPOSTERS N SHIT
>>
So I just found out about this board and how is it not going to be /pol/-lite?
>>
I'm white. We're my Google Doodle? I feel under-represented.
>>
>>31245
The whole rest of the page is white 24/7.
>>
>>31250
it depends
>>
>>31250
Not good enough. I want a doodle. And make sure it's done by a 10th grader, and make sure you tell the 10th grader they're getting the privilege of doing the doodle because of their skin color.
>>
>>31245
Doesn't say she's black. There's white Africans.

See: bald Mad Max girl and rooty tooty point and shoot girlfriend through bathroom door guy.
>>
>>31245
What possible culture do you have?

Culture is a cancer thats killing this world anyway
>>
>>31265
If they were to represent White Africa then they'd have to make their doodle hate& disparagement since that's all White Africans get all the time in Africa.
>>
>>31276
>What possible culture do you have?
What? Whites have just as much culture as any other race.
I'm ancestrally from all four countries of the UK, Sweden, and Germany.
So those are all a part of my culture.
I live in Indy, so racecars are a part of my culture.
All this stuff and more combine to make my personal culture, with some of it being exclusively white.
>>
>>31260
Blacks usually don't make it to 10th grade so you're just going to have to settle for 4th.
>>
>>31124
wow really unexpected of google
>>
>>31124
So when are they going to give up on this delusion? It legitimately pisses me off that they pull this WE WUZ EVERTHANG crap
>>
>>31276
>Culture is cancer!
>History is bunk!
Good goy!
>>
Egypt is in africa tho
>>
>>31214
WE
>>
>>31276
What culture do niggers have?
>>
Anyone else notice the Egyptian ankh on the bottom right?
>>
Well, I mean, Egypt IS in Africa. It doesn't say black-centric.
>>
>>31124
Google is fucking cancer.
They always feature liberal propaganda on the front page of youtube as well.

So much for being impartial right guise
>>
>>31353
ARE THE CRYSTAL GEMS
>>
>>31364
WE WUZ SPACE ROCKS N SHIEEEET
>>
>>31359
>We wuz kingz
>>
>>31124
>we wuz kingz n shiet
>>
Fuck a cunt that thinks the color of their skin determines who they are. Especially someone who can sit there and claim themselves an artist but be completely ignorant to the lies of the aristocracy.

Fuck politics, fuck the anti-government establishment, fuck the revolution through violence, fuck ethnic-centric thought. Unity is where we need to be and these fuckin conspiracy theorists think that hip hop lies in "african american culture" instead of all culture ever.

If you're reading this DJ Khalil, you're fucking small time.
>>
>>31124

>being this butthurt

/news/ is officially /pol/ 2.0
>>
Shit your pants over a magic bird-man eye, but I guess the ankh is OK though.
>>
this is for /pol/ not /news/
>>
>>31507
>>31832
fuck off, SJWs
>>
>>32033
Nah, fuck off /pol/. You've got your own board, don't shit up this one.
>>
>>32033
Don't shit /news/ up like you guys shitted /n/ @ otherchan...
>>
>>32033

They make a point. While I personally feel as though this IS in fact pandering to stupidity, it's in this board's best interests to maintain a reasonably unbiased opinion on the actual news reported.

If you want to be biased about it, go to /pol/.
>>
>>31507
>oh no, people are talking about Google condoning a violent ethnic movement in the US!

back to the cuckshed, faggot.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLXOkZtAkPw

EHM AMMA SHOW UUUUU
>>
>>31124
Google has done this political pandering before with erasing white men from history.

It's why I started to avoid their products.

And apparently I can't upload images on this image board to show you what they did.
>>
>>31124
>>31124

someone should draw a white children one, with genocide, slavery, blood, pain, greed behind her and explaining how he hates being white because everything that makes him white is bad and therefor he is very bad and wants to die.
>>
I thought racism wasn't allowed on this board.

A black girl wins a contest, and suddenly liberal cucks are taking over the world?
For fuck's sake.
>>
>>32168
Except that is racism in of itself as are you for defending it.
>>
>>32160
imgur.com
>>
>>32172

Spotted the actual subhuman

You racists fail to see you're sick with baseless pride. You say you're better but fail to prove it. Or claim you don't have to because SCIENCE.

It's fine to celebrate other cultures. The problem is ANYBODY thinking the United States should be tolerant of any cultural nuance that violates the political system we have in place that was built off of monotheistic
ideals.

And Google was founded in the united states but it's an international company now so wtf am I even talking about right now
>>
>>31124
so what's the problem?
>>
>>31128
If Trump gets elected. You can bet on it
He'll probably brand BLM as a terrorist cell
>>
WE WUZ LEPRECHAUNS TOO
>>
>>32348
>/pol/ faggot,
keep your shitty cancer out of here.
>mods
>>
>>31507
This.

Be less tilted guys. Just let the black children have their fun. If all this shit keeps them happy and satisfied and keeps them out of the rioting mood, I'm happy.
>>
I was wondering if anyone else picked up on this.

Yes, it is wrong to say most Egyptians were subsaharans, which is the most commonly held north american belief.

However, many also believe they were the first jews.

Which makes egyptians owning jews slaves kinda of funny, following their testimony I mean.
>>
>>32363

Different anon, but

>>>/b/, faggot.

Go back to the surfaceweb where the other millennials circlejerk the upper middle class values your civics teacher washed into you.
>>
>>32385
Apparently you aren't aware of the violent dominionist Gods and Kings cult/gang.
They're considered a terrorist organization and have an HQ in downtown NYC, and the FBI reports they have hundreds of thousands of memebers, all of which believe african americans are space alien god-kings from ancient egypt.

Theres a few videos on youtube where they go to crowded areas in NYC and threaten to murder people.
>>
>>31124
inb4 doodle about eating magical albinos
>>
>>32393
they're also called the 5 percent nation if you can't find them online under "gods and kings"... like most weird groups they change their name to avoid detection
>>
Personally the thing that bothers me isn't this, it's how when Father's Day or something rolls around Google is completely silent.

And then the next day they do a "famous women in history" piece.
>>
>>32679
Google is on top of Father's Day... I don't go out of my way to note what their logo currently is since I hate it and would rather have it normal.
>>
>>32679
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Google_Doodles_in_2015
Press "control+F" on your keyboard and then type in "father".

Why are you making things up?
>>
>>32724
Because he's a Trumpite.
>>
>>32393
And it still has fuck all to do with a child's drawing.
>>
>>31355
Being angry poor and not taking responsibility for their bullshit. But hey at least there not arabs
>>
This has practically nothing to do with BLM, apart from the fact that she's black, and BLM is in the news.

If you're seriously using this to justify any opinions you have about Google, your opinions are worthless, and you should feel bad for holding them.
>>
>>31124
>BLM
The fucks wrong with pandering BlackMages?
>>
>>31124
>"What makes me...me."
>????
>'oh, of course, slavery! Oppression! Poverty!
>>
>>32797
Exodus 13:18
>>
>>31276
ok mr. oneworldgovernment ... lol.... you nut. giraffes weren't meant to mingle with minxes, got it?
>>
>>32803
>Exodus 13:18
so black people are the new jews? honestly, the blacks already have a homeland- africa, they never shut up about it, but i don't see many of them moving over there lol... most of africa is the biggest shit-hole on planet earth, and i've seen some shit-holes.
>>
>>32810
No anon, that's the 'lead out of the desert' verse and it means they won't stop with the slavery until they're finally out of it, somehow.
>>
>>32813
the only one enslaving black people is other black people. enough with the constant excuses and denial.
>>
https://www.google.com/doodle4google/2015/images/doodles/julianne-griepp_2x.jpg
This one should have won.

>all other contestants of every other race talk about what they love, what makes them happy, and what they enjoy about their life
>nigger she-baboon held back two years only talks about WE WUZ KINGS FIGHTY DA WHITEY OOGA BOOGA GIBS ME DAT
>makes cheap looking tumblr-esque drawing that's legitimately outclassed by kindergarteners
>>
>>31276
>>31281
>So those are a part of my culture
Then why not live there and speak the language and participate in the activities they do?
>>31329
>>32808
You guys are so fucking retarded.
There is no "white culture" ffs.
It's not homogenous.
>>
>>33077
American culture is white culture. German culture is white culture. Dutch culture is white culture. Finnish culture is Asian culture. English culture is white culture. Australian culture is white culture. Canadian culture is white culture. French culture is white culture. Italian culture is white culture.
kys nigger.
>>
>>33077
>calls other people retarded
There is no "black culture" ffs.
because apparently
>It's not homogeneous.
is justification
>>
>>33094
White American culture is white American culture.
If you haven't noticed, America is not strictly white.
>German culture is white culture.
See above
Also Australian culture is aboriginal people, they're the true Australians as native Americans are the true Americans.
Same applies to Canada.
>>
>>33096
There is no black culture, but since white Americans stole people from their lands and made them into slaves, they have their black culture.
We do have our immigrants from the Caribbean and Trinidad and Tobago and what not.
Black people in the United States are definitely not homogenous, as we have our southern, west coast, and east coast people.
>>
>>33100
not that anon
> as native Americans are the true Americans.
>muh no true scotsman
isn't that racist?an asian can't be american cause you say so?
white americans who created and funded the US are not native to their own country that they made?

but nuhhtivess are,while being nomads?believed in sharing land with whites(they believed land is for all) to genocide other "natives"?

>Also Australian culture is aboriginal people
sniffing petrol,raping,being inbred,killing your brothers to take their women,throwing sticks is not a culture
>they're the true Australians
they didn't even invent the name "Australian"

abbos are bipedal fauna,along with africans,flips, and north american natives who never had a civilization
southern amerindians were based as fuck,had mathematics,pyramids,astrology,agriculture,complex irrigation and water system

northern natives were savages who genocided each other so hard,the few tribes left were mostly assimilated by whites,few remain 75% amerindian
>>
>>33152
>isn't that racist?
You should know, but unfortunately you lack self-awareness.
>>
>>32033
>>32147

/Pol/lacks detected. Back to your containment board, children
>>
>>32033

I'm not an sjw I just understand the fact that this board is for neutral, politics free discussion of news worthy events
>>
>>32147

Literally what. If my people were brought here as slaves, pushed into the ghetto and then held down by class warfare, I'd get fucking violent too.
>>
>>32393

>thousands
>out of millions
>implying they must represent all black people
>>
>>32393
>hundreds of thousands of memebers

>be black
>never even heard of this shit outside of 4chan or that one funny friend that thinks the world is flat
>apparently a huge movement

Even still I fail to see how it's any more absurd than any contemporary belief system. Catholics think that tiny circular crackers literally turn into the flesh of Jesus on a physical level, as well as believe in Jesus at all, and there's millions of Catholics. So a million black people thinking they're Egyptian aliums doesn't seem that strange.
>>
>>31124
Some one mod me please, these faggots need to learn not to post /pol/ bait in here
>>
nothing, just faggots who think this is/pol/ and mods sleeping
>>
>hurr durr muh /pol/ invasion
So post something better, you useless whinging cunts.

How can you shifty jews take so many dicks? Is that part of the reddit registration process?
>>
>>33077
You are so fucking retarded.
There is no "Black culture" ffs.
It's not homogeneous.
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.