[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Burglary 'Cat burglar' obsessed with men's UNDERWEAR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
A cat that is obsessed with men's underwear has stolen more than 60 pieces of socks and pants in just two months.
Brigit, a six-year-old cat, has become a social media sensation in its native New Zealand.
Sarah Nathan, from Hamilton East, who owns the cat, says that it has stolen 11 pairs of men's pants and 50 socks.
And the cat has even made a collection in Sarah's home.
She's posted leaflets in her local community apologising for her pet's behaviour.
The owner is also asking anyone who thinks they have had their underwear stolen to come forward and reclaim them.
Speaking to the New Zealand Herald, Sarah said: "It's really, really weird. She's got really specific taste.
"In our last house she'd bring home a bit of everything - she'd bring home men's undies, women's undies, togs, she even brought home a hockey shin pad and a jumper.
"She was much less discerning - now she's decided menswear is the thing - and it's a very specific kind of underpants that she likes.
"It's an absolute obsession. A night does not go by without her bringing things home.
"I got up this morning and there were another four socks in the house."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-35859813
>>
>>31032
I think that photo was arranged by a human?!
>>
Yes i think that was the obvious part.
>>
>>31032
Ah, excellent taste for cat
>>
This cat could set up a shop
>>
>>31032
yeahh,,, the cat :)

im thinking this sarah woman likes to smell old mens underwear and masturbate herself to it while smelling it the underwear
>>
>>31086
Think they're in cahoots?!
>>
>>31090
>?!
This always cracks me up.
>>
>>31101
I was projecting both exclamation and a question.
>>
Men leaving out socks in hope they can meet the desperate lonely woman.
>causation
>effect
>>
>>31103
I know. It's just that it makes you sound very strange, and I love that. You're pretty radical.
>>
>>31115
I try.
>>
>>31090
>tfw you will never have a based cat that steals undies for you to sniff
>>
so is this cat breaking into people's houses or something im not sure how this works unless they leave stuff on clotheslines
>>
Anyone remember the Illinois Enema Bandit? I heard it on the newwwws
>>
Well, I for one think this an outrage. Fucking cat goes round pinching knickers and gets a puff piece written about it. If it was a human being doing the stealing you just know the lefty media would have a different spin on it. One rule for feline underwear thieves and another for human perverts. What is this world coming to?
>>
>>31529
I know right
When a man can't steal a nice pair of fresh knickers drying off on a rack somewhere, what the fuck man. We have needs.
>>
>tfw you'll never have a cat that runs around town stealing cute girls' underwear

>>31090
I think they're in cathoots, anon!
>>
Fucking assault cats
>>
>>31529
its a cat bro
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.