[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Judge tosses lawsuit over Ted Cruz’s eligibility to be president
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 0
Aww, too bad Trump. Another one of your fakeo threats about Cruz goes down by an actual judge, too.

http://fox13now.com/2016/03/19/judge-tosses-lawsuit-over-ted-cruzs-eligibility-to-be-president/
>>
>Rejected because the judge doesn't think it will do harm for a Canadian to run, not that he isn't Canadian

Your laws are stupid, America
>>
>>30355
The point is that he's a legitimate candidate, a natural born citizen in the opinion of the court. You can have more than one citizenship at birth.
>>
Is he canadian or not?
>>
>>30357
Noone is Canadaian, actually. It's a fake nation and any population map you can find of the place shows that it's empty as outer space.
>>
>Trump Stumped!!!1!
>Wasn't even Trump
>The whole article
There is precedent Trump could use to base his claims off of. Just saying.
>>
>>30400
What precedent is there?
>>
>>30400
Because the whole case was something Trump supported anyway it becomes default Trump's lawsuit to me.
>>
>>30401
In america, the law states that a person must be a natural born citizen to be president of the united states. Ted Cruz wasnt born in America, but in Canada, although he had parents who were American citizens (both of his parents?) if it is found in the courts that he cant run, or cant bw president, then that would be a huge problem.
Its a problem for Trump because he wont be able to pick Cruz as his vice president if he's ineligible.
>>
>>30450
Yeah, you didn't mention any precedence. Precedence refers to actual court rulings. And as far as most legal experts are concerned, natural born refers to being a citizen by birth, which Ted Cruz is, because any child of a US citizen has a natural right to US citizenship.
>>
Hey guys, Im canadian and I think you guys should vote for Ted Cruz, since he's clearly the best candidate and the most intelligent; seeing how he's kinda Canadian and everything

tl;dr vote the Canadian in, he is your only hope to fix your American problems
>>
>>30332
It doesn't matter either way, Cruz isn't going to win the nomination
>>
>>30573
What is so great about Trump? Devoted followers?! Cruz has them too: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/03/cruz-campaign-fasting-children-brought-on-stage-this-is-the-priesthood-rising/
>>
>>30332
after seeing this story i can no longer support trump

i am now a #CruzMissile
>>
>>30450
you have no idea what you are talking about. The Law isnt the law as written, it is the law as interpreted by judges you twat.
>>
>>30580
after all hes done this is what sways you

you are clearly a fucking retard.
>>
>Trump gets even more publicity by being THIS lazy

God Bless America.
>>
>>30580
After finding out Ted wasn't born in America, I'm no longer a #CruzMissle; I know #ShillforHill
>>
>>31149
Now*
>>
>>30542
Well that wasn't me young one. Lynch v Clarke and the later Perkins v. Elg [their defenitions of natural born important] come to mind. Again it wasn't done with the slew of layers needed to take this up to the top. If he ever did get around to it he would need to go about it and try to show he simply wants clarity for the future instead of a vendetta through their eyes about the Birther claims. Tough but the embers are already there, again how does he do it so it doesn't affect him directly (him taking Cruzs to court right now would have judges throw it out not for lack of basis but because of the context of the claims in an ongoing race).
>>
>>30960
It's a meme you dip!
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.