[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
John Lang
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Lang Marine.jpg (265 KB, 1500x997) Image search: [Google]
Lang Marine.jpg
265 KB, 1500x997
Anybody here heard of John Lang, a man who whose house was stalked by random groups of people after he because exposing the corruptness of the Fresno Police department? This all happened in January of this year, reaching it's end when he was found in his house either stabbed to death or dead from smoke inhalation (his house had also been sat on fire). You can find footage of his stalking ordeal here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTMl9Ncxd-jhZ81s4z3XA6w/videos
>>
>>30318
What is your first language?

Not criticizing here, just asking.
>>
>>30318
Yeah i remember this.

Cops gathered outside his house, followed him when he left for work and stuff like that.
Really freaky shit.
>>
land of the free
>>
GTFO
>>
>>30318

Looking at his video's titles you'd think it was just another paranoid schizo on youtube but then there's shit like this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkktSQNP5-g

What the fuck
>>
What in the fuck
How has more shit not happened because of this
>>
>>30720
Because it's not uncommon at all, and if you try to do shit about it they'll throw you in a quiet room with friendly people who think the moon landing was faked.
>>
>>30318
>This all happened in January of this year, reaching it's end when he was found in his house either stabbed to death or dead from smoke inhalation (his house had also been sat on fire).
>dead from smoke inhalation (his house had also been sat on fire).
>(his house had also been sat on fire).
Sound like California police in action. The modus operandi often involves incendiary tear gas.

The knife wound was probably done after he died of smoke inhalation.
>>
>>30318

>Fresno

Yes and?

Seriously that place is fucked and cops are fucking corrupt everywhere.
>>
>>30318
>John Lang
what i find suspicious is that i can find mentions of him 'exposing the corruption' but no links to that in articles. and google has 'results removed due to data protection laws' on the fist page. any one got more info on this? he said something about his employer and the police, but there is also a reference to a police chief who supposedly had an affair with a 16 year old
>>
>>30806
and a dead link to this
>>
>>30318
Holy shit is this the fate of "happytrails" on youtube? I can't seem to find his page (there are some lulzworthy vids) maybe they scrubbed that too to cover up what they were doing to him?
>>
>police say he was paranoid
>K9 units literally standing outside his house to gain dominance over his dog when it comes time for entry.

Can we all just take a moment to appreciate how terrifying it would be to be in his shoes, weaponless against corrupt cops?
>>
>>30737
>a quiet room with friendly people who think the moon landing was faked

it was faked, you fucking moron. they did it for real, but they also faked it, so that they would have something to show the sheep for the billions of dollars they spent on the Apollo missions. You can't bring fucking film through the fucking Van Allen belts.

Jesus christ people are stupid.
>>
The story is summed up nicely here: http://disinfo.com/2016/01/fresno-man-man-predicts-his-own-death/

Most of the links are still alive. Two months of waiting for this story to gain traction has been supremely frustrating though.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.