[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anti-Trump protesters: patchwork of people and Facebook pages
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 1
File: fbhack[1].jpg (70 KB, 1260x945) Image search: [Google]
fbhack[1].jpg
70 KB, 1260x945
http://venturebeat.com/2016/03/19/how-anti-trump-protesters-organize-through-a-patchwork-of-facebook-pages/?google_editors_picks=true

>Donald Trump has called them thugs, professional organizers and supporters of Democratic presidential contender Bernie Sanders.

>But the protesters who have stepped up their actions against the Republican presidential front-runner are a disparate group from different walks of life, with no national organization to speak of. They assemble through a patchwork of Facebook pages and myriad advocacy groups.

>After demonstrators swarmed a large Trump rally in Chicago on Friday and forced its cancellation over security concerns, protesters are looking for ways to keep up the momentum as the billionaire businessman seeks in primaries this week to clear a path toward the Republican nomination for the Nov. 8 election.

>Trump has drawn fervent support as well as harsh criticism, including from within his own party, for his calls to build a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border and impose a temporary ban on Muslims entering the country.

>Kevin Bailey, 25, who helped lead an anti-Trump protest on behalf of the Progressive Youth Organization at the candidate’s Kansas City, Missouri, rally on Saturday, said protesters had two goals – to disrupt proceedings as much as possible and signal their outrage over Trump’s divisive rhetoric. Trump spent a good part of his time on stage shouting down the protesters.
>>
>Bailey said his group watched a similar protest staged by a sister organization in St. Louis on Friday as well as other protests to see if there were lessons to be learned.

>“We want to learn what works as far as, especially, going inside and disrupting rallies,” he said.

>Using smaller groups of protesters to enter rallies and station themselves around the venue, as well as staggering the disruptions to maximize their duration, are some of the strategies that seem to work best, Bailey said.

>Before Friday’s rally at the University of Illinois at Chicago, organizers used Facebook and worked with student groups on campuses in the Chicago area to encourage them to attend. Inside the stadium, there might have been as many protesters as supporters and a long line of people were waiting to get in when the Trump campaign scrapped the event.

>Skirmishes broke out between the two camps, making for some tense minutes that received national television coverage and raised security concerns around the Trump campaign.

>One organizer, Nathaniel Lewis, a 25-year-old graduate student, said the cancellation was “the last thing we expected to happen. It shows the power of unity.”
>>
>It happened just days before five nominating primaries on Tuesday in which Trump, 69, is trying to cement his lead over his remaining Republican rivals – U.S. Senators Ted Cruz of Texas and Marco Rubio of Florida and Ohio Governor John Kasich.

>Trump’s Republican and Democratic rivals accused him of sowing tension with divisive rhetoric. But on Sunday, he said: “I don’t accept responsibility. I do not condone violence in any shape.”

>He called the protesters professional “disrupters” sent to his events by Sanders, the U.S. senator from Vermont.

>“Be careful Bernie, or my supporters will go to yours!” Trump said on Twitter on Sunday.

>Trump’s campaign rallies have been boisterous, with the real estate mogul often pausing to scold protesters and ask security officers to take them away. At some events, protesters and journalists have been punched, tackled or hustled out. A 78-year-old man was charged with assault and communicating a threat after he was seen on video punching a young black protester at a North Carolina rally last week.
>>
>The threat of violence affected Trump personally on Saturday. Secret Service officers rushed on stage to protect Trump when a man broke through a security barrier at a rally in Ohio. Trump said the man “was looking to do harm.”

>Some in the Trump camp believe the protesters’ actions in Chicago will benefit their candidate by galvanizing his supporters.

>“Some people were energized,” said Michael McKinney, 47, as he attended a Trump rally in Ohio with his family on Sunday.

>“I watched a lot of videos – all the protesters were throwing the first punch,” he added.

>Over the weekend, President Barack Obama made a call for civility in the political process and “resolving our differences without encouraging or resorting to violence.”
>>
>While young people are a visible contingent among the protesters and some are supporters of Sanders, the demonstrators are a mixed group operating in small clusters.

>For a Trump rally in Bloomington, Illinois, on Sunday, Sonny Garcia, a 44-year-old facilities manager, said a loosely organized group called “Dump Trump Illinois” rallied protesters through a “Dump Trump” Facebook page. Some 2,000 people gathered.

>Forty members of the local chapter of a national anti-hate advocacy group called “Not in Our Town” showed up to protest, wearing white armbands. High school student Aishwarya Shekara, 16, joined them.

>“I’m here because Trump stands for everything I don’t,” she said. “He’s the definition of a demagogue.”
>>
Retarded people who don't see the economic problem of the country over their own. They want equality, and money but don't realise that the country lacks it beacause of the guns that they "need". So they find a scapegoat who can be accused of being "the bad guy" because he touched a problem that was made by another race. NOBODY is retarded enough to go and build a wall, so anyone with at least a bit of brain mass should understand that he said that only so that he can get the wote from the rednecks.
Tl;tr they're dissatisfied pussies that didn't get their student loans
>>
>>30299
So they're Occupy Wall Street, got it.
>>
>>30226
>I'm here because Trump stands for everything I don't.. he's the definition of a demagogue

She says this as she is leading a large protest that is directly attacking a politician she doesn't agree with, while other protesters are blocking roads and rioting.
Violent demonstrations and speech based entirely on hate and distrust are the exact tools that demagogues use.
People are trying to destroy a politician's campaign because they disagree with his personality, and they are comparing him to Hitler and inciting riots in the name of their cause.

How can they not see that they are the demagogues, but they're on the other side
>>
>>30299
You're one of those people who think a wall would be economically harmful to the United States, aren't you? Trump can easily build a wall--he can even "make Mexico pay for it," indirectly, of course. He can also deport 15 million illegal immigrants (or whatever the number is right now). We've deported 11 million in one go before; there is no reason we can't pull off a repeat.
>>
>>30410
>You're one of those people who think a wall would be economically harmful to the United States, aren't you?
1. There is already a wall along all the parts of the Mexican border that aren't the Rio Grande River. It doesn't do any good when 40% of all illegal aliens arrive by airplane.
2. Have you ever thought about what the maintenance requirements on a 1500 mile 50 ft high wall would be?
3. For every dollar Donald Trump deducts from the trade deficit with Mexico to build this wall, American banks will lose money. American banks are the ones that loaned Mexico money that comprises the trade deficit, not the US government. These banks which are owed money by the Government of Mexico will be the ones to pay for the wall "indirectly" as you put it under Trump's plan, not Mexico.
>>
>>30412
There's vast stretches of desert where nothing exists. I've seen them. You can literally walk into mexico only an hour east of san diego. we dont have a wall we have a shitty fence and only for like 100 miles.

>they come by plane
fucking lol, go to bed 12 year old. they walk across.
>>
>>30429
>we dont have a wall we have a shitty fence and only for like 100 miles.
That's exactly my point. What started out as a full wall was reduced to a fence with holes because nobody wants to pay for the maintenence. It's funny that nobody thinks this would happen with Trump's wall. It's even funnier, really, that people think a wall is effective at stopping immigration in the 21st century, but you can't really do anything about how stupid people are.
>>
>>30430
A wall is very effective. And do YOU know what the maintenance costs would be? Walls are strong, and can be built to last, as this one will be. Maintenance shouldnt be an issue.
>>
shill thread
>>
>>30458
What's "shill" about it Anon?
>>
>>30221
>with no national organization to speak of
>Progressive Youth Organization at the candidate’s Kansas City, Missouri
>>30222
>sister organization in St. Louis
wew
>>
> said protesters had two goals – to disrupt proceedings as much as possible and signal their outrage over Trump’s divisive rhetoric. Trump spent a good part of his time on stage shouting down the protesters.
Why were they chanting "this is what democracy looks like" to disrupt him or whatever he said.
Does democracy look like silencing people who you don't agree with?
>>
>>30465
It's people on both sides who treat their political candidates like they are a sports team.
>>
>>30472
If Trump has ideas you think are bad, support people who have countering views. Don't try to yell him down.
It's supposed to be a marketplace of ideas, not "you cannot speak because I don't like your ideas"
>>
>>30474
I agree with you Anon. I just am cynical in thinking that protesters and counterprotesters tend to be more blind partisan cheerleaders than independent thinkers though.
>>
>>30430
Israel's wall worked very well
>>
>>30482
Israel guards theirs with their army and not with a police like law enforcement agency.
>>
>>30358
antifascist is the new fascism

make people believe they're the good guys and they'll do whatever retarded shit you ask of them
>>
>>30485
The US has already been testing sonar and other utilities at the border, there are plenty of drones that are cheap to fly and the wall won't just be left alone
>>
>>30485
obongo deliberately underfunds border patrol

under a president that cared there would be enough bodies to watch the wall and also adequate technology to respond to people who make it through
>>
>>30489
That doesn't mean Mexicans won't continually be trying to undermine it on the other side, as what happens now.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexico%E2%80%93United_States_barrier
>>
>>30485

That, and Israel doesn't have a border the size of the one the US and Mexico share. It's easy to control a small area, we're talking about a far larger area here.
>>
>>30491
"Obongo" doesn't control the pursestrings, /pol/friend, Congress does. "Obongo" would have to sign the budget Congress passed though.
>>
>>30494
And a country with a far larger population that only has one problematic border

>>30492
That's what sonar and sound sensors are for
>>
>>30497
What are sonar and sound sensors going to do about Mexicans in Mexico with hammers and chisels? I really don't understand. The problem isn't going to be solved by robotic devices. If you want true border security on the US Mexico border you have to do it like Pershing vs. Poncho Villa 105 years ago. They need to bring back 50000 of the hundreds of thousands of troops deployed to places like Korea and Japan and put them in places like El Paso and Nogales.
>>
>>30503
detect tunnels
>>
>>30509
40% come by airplane and overstay their visas

http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424127887323916304578404960101110032

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2690070/TSA-allowing-illegal-immigrants-fly-passenger-jets-just-piece-paper-no-photo-ID-border-council-claims.html

https://www.quora.com/How-exactly-do-40-of-the-illegal-immigrants-come-by-plane
>>
>>30511
So it'll work for 60%?
>>
>>30511
Nirvana fallacy.
Just because something doesn't fix the whole problem doesn't mean it's not a valid solution.
By your sources it will stop 60% (a majority) of illegal immigrants. I'd say it's a pretty damn good solution.
That, along with stronger enforcment of deporting those whose visas are expired, will be pretty helpful.
>>
>>30565
60% effectiveness in preventing something is a piss poor way to run things Anon. It wouldn't be acceptable in business and it shouldn't be acceptable in government.
>>
>>30568
There are no better solutions.
So you would rather do nothing than fix 60% of the problem?
That's even more retarded.
>>
>>30568
Yes. We should strive to remove ALL illegal immigrants, obviously. The wall is just the start of it. 60% of the problem gone within the space of a few months.
>>
>>30571
>mfw you actually believe this
How does the koolaid taste?
>>
>>30299
>they lack equality and money because guns

A new level of retarded. Congratulations.
>>
>>30581
The group most affected by illegal immigrants is low income blacks. Not supporting stricter immigration law is racist and bigoted.
>>
>>30465
Democracy is organized mob rule. The mob is angry and organized. Seems democratic to me
>>
>>30412
>It doesn't do any good when 40% of all illegal aliens arrive by airplane.
You mean they're just getting travel visas and then fucking off somewhere?
>>
I hope that people realize that if they're supporting illegal immigrants they're literally in favor of crime
>>
>>30707
They say New York City is mostly hispanic now for a reason.
>>
>Trump naysayers never read his policies
>call him a literal Hitler to justify their fake outrage
Your incompetence is sad and calling the candidate of German descent Hitler is racist. FYI
>>
>>30739
>Calling someone of German descent with Neo-Nazi values Hitler is racist.
>>
Hey! Had enough, white people? Ha ha ha ha I can't wait.
>>
>>30739
What are his policies? What is it you find so good about him?
>>
>Progressive Youth

>goal is to disrupt a peaceful political rally and shut down free speech

So progressive!
>>
>>30752
it is by SJW standards
>>
>>30771
Like it or not, Trump needs to be stopped. He will run this country into the ground if given half a chance.
>>
>>30817
Trump will be a mediocre and forgettable president.
He'll do no real harm, no real good, might be remembered for his personality until 2060~, when we're all dead.
>>
>>30752
>nationalism = neo nazi values
>being this retarded
>>
>>30817
No he wont u idiot. He is the best thing to happen in politics for a long time
>>
>>30831
No, he won't
See: >>30822
>>
>>30817
>Like it or not, Trump needs to be stopped.
This post was brought to you by Supreme Darth Chancellor Lord George Soros. Actively trying to get his puppets shilling in the slowest trafficed board.
Why is the anti trump shilling here so massive compared to the rest of the site? Feels like /r/politics watching Trump win as Sanders gets smashed in another 5 states. Why do they keep going?
>>
>>30752
Yes. Because sadly in hours and hours of rally's and on air time Trump has not said a racist thing. Only one candidate has uttered actual racist remarks this whole campaign and his name is Bernie. And the Trump bashers are everywhere but they're loudest from the Bernie camp as they so proudly show us all how anti fascist they are by fascist actions. But Trumps the bad one for enforcing active laws in place.
i cry everytime irl :'[
>>
>>30846
Imagine you're a Democrat-style leftist who enjoys going on 4chan and enjoys talking about politics. Maybe you go to /pol/ once or twice, but then you realize that's a terrible idea. And then suddenly /news/ appears: a slow board with a sticky that, if you read it quickly and squint while doing so, says "this is not /pol/".
>>
Why do you fuckheads think a two-faced suit would be fit to speak on legislation or command the entirety of the United States armed forces? All he does is spin right-wing memes. He has little to no understanding of the education crisis. He supported the steaming wedding cake of bullshit that was the Assault Weapons Ban. He thinks eliminating corporate tax will create jobs. He constantly screeches about the Chinese/Nork paper dragon boogeymen. He thinks climate change is a goddamn hoax. How do you take an ounce of what he says seriously? Aren't you fuckers supposed to be some sort of faceless eagle-eyed anti-oligarchy hive-mind?
>>
>>30851
call him pol that will make you right
literally hitler right ;))
>>
Really fail to see what's so hard to understand why trump has protesters.

I be the loves this shit. Why provoke it?

The man is a lunatic in my opinion. An old man that believes anything he hears on the internet as absolute fact is a senile dirtbag.

Extremely dangerous to america.
>>
>>30358
When did Americans loose the right to protest ?

If my great grandad saw the rise of hurler coming, you can be this generation would stomp the shit out of that .
>>
>>30459
People aren't chanting trump memes and are using "liberal" words to contribute to the conversation instead of spouting 3 word memes.
>>
>>30869
>The man is a lunatic in my opinion. An old man that believes anything he hears on the internet as absolute fact is a senile dirtbag.
You're going to have to say a bit more if you wanna accuse him of being someone as stupid as you think he is because all i can read right now is "i disagree strongly with him and he's very stupid because of that, but i'm not explaining why"

Why do you people always have to be childish? I always hear shit like
>Donald trump is stupid! he's an old senile man and he believes anything he hears!
>he got his 8 billions by pure luck!
>I mean, he's basically a Kardassian minus the charm.
>he's fascist, misogynist, homophobic, racist!

There is no point in attacking the man himself. Attack his opinions, his policies, but you're just going to look like a fool if you namecall him instead.
>>
>>30817
If trump wins the election you can say hello to 60+ years of democratic/liberal rule.

A businessman, doesn't create jobs nor improves the economy and especially it a daddies boy like trump.
>>
>>30870
Disruption, violence and blocking highways is not your right.

>rise of hitler

Are you seriously believing this meme? Top kek m8. Maybe you should educate yourself about who hitler was and what he stood for. By going along with this you are just showing everyone how stupid you are.
>>
People are voting trump to shove it to Obama supporters and liberals.

That's all this is. They don't care if they destroy the country. To them this is just a game and they want to beat the other guy. The next ugh will come out and say.

". I HATE BLACKS, MEXICANS, JEWS, AND ALL THOSE OTHER MEXICO COUNTRIES THAT NO OME GIVES A FUCK ABOUT AND THE ARABS OH BOH DO I HATE THEM ARABS AND WE GOTTA NUKE THOSE GOOKS IN THE KOREAS DAMN IT THE CHINAMEN TOO!"

I'm calling it now. He'll make trump look reasonable . They won't care about the issues, only about sticking it to the "go damn libturds".

Bunch of the retards.
>>
>>30711
Lets see how law abiding you are when they make fun ownership illegal
>>
>>30877
do you seriously believe that millions of people support trump just to oppose liberals? Do you seriously believe that no one agrees with him? No one thought for a moment what voting for him means?

Are you really this stupid? No one can be this stupid. You must be baiting.
>>
If you were all serious about the border, you'd know that closing mexicos southern border would be a far easier and much more feasible task.

The majority of modernday immigrants travel through train rails that pass through Mexico from the southern countries below Mexico.

Believe it or not,, there are several other countries below Mexico. Think of them as Syrian refugees because their reason for migration isn't far off. They're escaping war torn lands of El Salvador, etc.

Just a thought. Though it seems it's just hatred of Mexicans, not a real desire of curbing migration.
>>
>>30855
If trump didn't say anything racist he wouldn't be as popular.

That's all this is. Conservative party is pretty barren all that's left are the neo nazis.
>>
>>30881
If you ever intend to understand why people vote for Trump you're going to have to go away from that "people who vote for him are all stupid intolerant homophobic racist neo-nazis". You probably do not care, though.
>>
>>30879
>millions of people.

Total tally of votes are 1 mil between all republicans.

And yes, it is blatant hatred. I'll place a bet right now. If trump doesn't win. We'll have a literal neo nazi running for office and he'll do extremely well.

This will happen in 4 years, not 8.
>>
>>30883
>Total tally of votes are 1 mil between all republicans.
I said support, not vote. There are people supporting Trump from all over the world.

>And yes, it is blatant hatred.
Against who? And why? And how did it start? How can it be fixed? Can you blame the haters or the hated? Can you blame both? Is it really hatred? Was it always there? When did it start?
You should ask yourself more questions before making such claims. All of those are really important questions.
>>
>>30881
>If trump didn't say anything racist he wouldn't be as popular.
Thats a really cynical view to have, where do you focus your time and energy that it manifests itself in such negative viewpoints?
>>
>>30221
>protestors

They're fucking anti-democracy agitators. They shut down an entire highway to the rally I went to in AZ, luckily there weren't any ambulances that needed to get through like there were in Chicago. All because someone wants to enforce laws that are already in place and are actually very fucking rational laws. I guess he should use more "political language" like saying we should ban all Iraqis from entering the country instead of saying all Muslim nations, because not one of these leftist batted an eye when the black guy (Obama) banned everyone from Iraq from coming in. Guess you can only do wrong if "you're a fucking white male!"
>>
>>30410
Because the wall is just a Dog whistle for armchair racists to get their cockles up to vote when they usually don't vote.

Problem is its not feasible, and when the food riots happen because nobody is there to pick the food rotting on the ground and no underpaid Hot Pockets employees, I will be sipping on statist, republicucked tears as they starve.
>>
>>30429
>>thinking all illegal immigrants come from Mexico.

So all those Haitians and Jamaicans that work in the eastern seaboard illegally.. They swam?
>>
>>30677
Implies that they'll go back to stoop labor....
>>
>>30897
>Problem is its not feasible,
0/10
>>
>>30873
>responding seriously
Don't you see? They rile you up with 'racist' 'it can't be done' this that and the other but never respond to thought out responses. Take it from me when I tell you the anti-Trump shilling that goes on here is paid for.
>>
>>30915
>cant think of any evidence must right 0/10 my right wing triggers are going nuts
>>
>>30920
What... The wall literally is not feasible, explain to me how hes going to use a trade deficit to pay for a wall. Explain to me how hes going to resume the land on the texas border that isnt owned by the government. Explain to me where he is going to get the money to maintain the wall. Explain to me, if such a wall can be defeated by a ladder and a rope, how is he going to get the money to man and monitor it?
>>
>>30920
>never respond to thought out responses
Maybe when you actually make a thought out response then someone will respond to it. Calling someone you disagree with a shill isn't one.
>>
>>30928
its rich that trump supporters say shit like that, they cant even quantify their own position because even fucking Trump doesnt know whats going to happen, he is CLEARLY winging it on a populist front and not seeing this is total idiocy.
>>
>>30922
>What... The wall literally is not feasible,
It is.
>explain to me how hes going to use a trade deficit to pay for a wall.
Impose tariff on mexican made products in the US. Money on that tax goes towards the wall.
>Explain to me how hes going to resume the land on the texas border that isnt owned by the government.
The private property of the Texans? Domain.
>Explain to me where he is going to get the money to maintain the wall.
The proposed tax on the money sent to Mexico via Money Order.
>Explain to me, if such a wall can be defeated by a ladder and a rope,
I watch Oliver too and this whole post comes straight from the bit but come on now knock em down? Shoot em? Taser em? Anything unlike what is currently being done?
>how is he going to get the money to man and monitor it?
Actually put money down towards those things unlike what Obama is doing?

Don't get your information off late night comedy shows. Also on the tariffs bit, that would directly create American jobs and production here to fill a need that may become expensivee if there are no current alternatives to it. Actually solving the illegal alien problem also will directly raise wages and open up jobs currently filled by illegal alien 'contractors' wink wink nudge nudge.

The simplest solution is undoing Obamas budget cutting. Have private companies do the patroling via air drones and give the ground forces shoot to kill authority is the simplest and cheapest alternative.

Someone will cite Obama as the toughest to date on illegal aliens because of the 'deportations' and we'll have a laugh. But the other serious partabout the missing 40% that stay via expired visas he's addressed with the temporary freeze on the, which should have been done after 9/11 but still hasn't. But you guys will call him a racist and blablabla.

Don't use late night shows as your source of news for Gods sake. No one with an economic background thinks this is complicated.Tsk tsk.
>>
>>30980
>Something substantive from a Trump backer
There is a first. So what do you propose about the Rio Grande on the Texas border?
>>
>>30980
>It is.
It isn't.
>Impose tariff on mexican made products in the US. Money on that tax goes towards the wall.
It isn't the President's job to do that and an unwilling Congress isn't going to help.
>The private property of the Texans? Domain.
That's communism, boy! Them's fightin' words in Texas, son.
>The proposed tax on the money sent to Mexico via Money Order.
What Congress do you think is going to pass that again?
>I watch Oliver too and this whole post comes straight from the bit but come on now knock em down? Shoot em? Taser em? Anything unlike what is currently being done?
You talk like you have no idea what's now being done. see >>30492
>Actually put money down towards those things unlike what Obama is doing?
Again, based on your answers you seem to get your idea of what "Obama is doing" from Drudge and Breitbart, which is far worse than John Oliver at taking liberties with the truth for sensationalism.

Don't get your information off right wing clickbait sites. Also, on the tariffs but, The President has no authority to create or regulate them. None of what Trump has proposed is going to solve anything and it's frankly hilarious that you apparently think it will.
>blah blah drones shoot kill
What don't you get about how the Border Patrol can't do anything to the Mexicans on the other side of the border who will be continually trying to break it down from the other side? How can you not see what a hugely ineffective money pit a 50 ft. tall concrete wall would be?

Someone will cite Trump and say he can just sign a bunch of executive orders to do all this, and to them I would say "What a giant hypocrite faggot you are, Anon!".
>>
>>30984
My background/current work is economical. Ask an engineer/builder/designer about that. And we aren't rare the opposers don't want to listen and pull the racist card. Proximity is a good indicator of how you judge a problem and why many don't care about illegal aliens and the jobs lost. Until it started hitting the white collar folks as you get a random Indian taking your job, externally or via work visa, who are worse [skill/training] but vastly cheaper.
>>
>>30980
>Actually put money down towards those things unlike what Obama is doing?

What? this isnt an answer? this is the equivalent of saying he pulled it out of his ass.

>American jobs and production here to fill a need that may become expensive if there are no current alternatives to it

with what capital? what investors? What production facilities? you cant simply make an industry out of thin air.

>Have private companies do the patrolling via air drones and give the ground forces shoot to kill authority is the simplest and cheapest alternative. >

>Drones
>Cheapest

yeah right.
>>30987
This dude knows whats up, it is simply and idiotic pissing away of tax payer dollars.
>>
>>30980
>The simplest solution is undoing Obamas budget cutting. Have private companies do the patroling via air drones and give the ground forces shoot to kill authority is the simplest and cheapest alternative.

Saving money by not budget cutting

Looksgoodtome.jpg
>>
>>30987
>this whole post comes straight from the bit

>implying that the source has bearing on the validity of facts
>>
>>30999
>everything I disagree with must be liberal propaganda
Got it. Anything else you'd like to add before you tuck tail between your legs and scurry off back to >>>/pol/?
>>
this board is in need of IDs and fast
>channel for hiro
>>
>>31003
What in Xenu's name would make you say that?
>>
>>31004
>>31004
bc i had hopes for this board and nothing cuts through most crap like IDs
>>
>>31009
I ignore the guy with the walls of text and greenposting. It always reads the same with knowledge of a first year 101 University student or college as you lardasses call it.
>>
this is just funny i dont care what people think it just is funny here is some of it http://pastebin.com/A7zv2jQ2 on paste bin i am not advertising is this is not my post.
>>
>>30922
>if such a wall can be defeated by a ladder and a rope
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FU8ISmcwa3s
Keeping people from going over a wall isn't that hard
>>
>>31044
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MamJaYs5ydI
Bypassing worse walls than this one will be isn't that hard either
>>
>liberals suddenly care about wasting tax payer money
solving the immigrant issue more than pays for the wall without doing any of the tariffs and taxes they talked about further up

where were these people when obama blew up the debt to these absurd levels?
>>
>>31054
>obama blew up the debt to these absurd levels
Wonderful revisionist history you have there.

Bush "blew up the debt to these absurd levels" by enacting tax cuts while not paying for 2 wars, genius. Congress passed the Stimulus because Bush's and Obama's treasury secretaries both said the economy would crash without it, Obama just signed it.
>>
>>30881
>illegals
>a race
>Muslims
>a race
>>
>>30980
>Don't use late night shows as your source of news for Gods sake
No shit. Fucking CNN hired experts that came to the conclusion that not only can it be done they tagged it at 10b, period. Not 10b and then we'd have to analyze the rest. The only thing up for debate is labor cost and only a liberal could inflate the labor cost to 1.5x wall tag.
>>
related:
http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2016/03/want_to_punch_donald_trump_in.html
>>
>>31044
But it's expensive
>>
>>31002
Not from pol and I lean left wtf are you on about
>>
>>31241
yeah sure buddy and I'm Donald Rumsfeld.
>>
>>30878
B-but I like having fun!
>>
>>31243
Oookay? Not sure how me saying that facts are facts irrespective of source makes me a right leaning pol shill but okay kid you can be wrong if you want.
>>
>>31135
10B for a wall. You think that's a good price. What's the bet that estimate doesn't include maintenance or border patrols and monitoring.
>>
>>31255
Your facts are horribly wrong and mostly based on false premises to begin with.
>>
>>31257
>You think that's a good price.
What we hand out here in the form of benefits lost non salestax revenue and more would cover that.. Yea I'd say so its worth it, yea sounds like a good Yea. bargain to hole up further money pits.Yea.
>>
>>31271
i dont like your thinking
>>
>>31271
>He thinks illegal aliens get welfare
That isn't how TANF works, Anon. You have to be a citizen to get "benefits"
>>
>>31258
what posts do you think i made?
>>
>>31027
>greenposting

way to give yourself away reddit scum
>>
>>31080
he openly has hated blacks in the past, but this is pretty much a micro board for pol so you are probably all for that
>>
>>31357
got any source on that? the way you formulated your sentence makes me think you're just lying about the hate part.

Cause it's not like he'd say
>i hate blacks
openly, and it's not like giving statistics about black comitted by blacks is hate so i wonder where you got the information that he hates black
>>
>>31298
non-citizens gets the benefit of not paying taxes son
>>
>>33392
What is it that makes you think non-citizens don't pay taxes?
>>
>>30882
Right. Just quivering pussies that are convinced their biggest concern should be that they're protected from brown people
Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.