[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dubai passenger plane crashes in Russia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: Plane.jpg (126 KB, 900x500) Image search: [Google]
Plane.jpg
126 KB, 900x500
Boeing plane crash in Russia

https://www.rt.com/news/336185-boeing-crash-dubai-rostov/
>>
Confirmation from CNN:

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/03/18/europe/russia-plane-crash/index.html
>>
Nobody would even care as much if it wasn't for people being scared of Putin overreacting...
>>
>>30099
Death toll is up to 61
http://m.voanews.com/a/russia-plane-crash/3245214.html
>>
>>30109
Will he punish you for that plane?
>>
JFC...If landing conditions are unfavorable.... GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. It sure as fuck beats killing all of your passengers and destroying a fucking airplane.
>>
reports are surfacing that a Turkish missile brought the aircraft down.
>>
>>30181
Liar.....you do realize making unfounded claims like that could snowball into real life consequences for thousands, millions of people.
>>
>>30196
>When questioned about the brutal invasion of Turkey that resulted in the nuking of Istanbul and massive civilian casualties, Russian officials stated that they had made the decision to attack based on an unsourced 4chan post
>>
Lot of russians seem to die in air crashes...does anyone have stats of which nationally has most deaths in air crashes since commercial aviation began
>>
another day, another plane crashing
and nothing of worth was lost

>>30196
is this bait or are you retarded?
>>
>>30196
this is gold
>>
>>30202
>When doubt was raised as to the veracity of this post, Gerasimov appeared shaken. "Do you really think someone would do that?" he asked. "Just go on the internet and tell lies?"
>>
>>30372
kek
>>
>>30179
Are you fucking retarded? Weather isn't that predicable. Consider the amount of gas they're able to use too. You're the reason why I hate niggers.
>>
>>30402
I look forward to the day that you can put forth your prodigious knowledge without your antiquated views on race getting forced along
>>
>>30217
>>30099
Russians shoot planes down all the time with no repercussions. They always have the same babby excuse "it was a spy!!!1"
>>
>>30099
Ivguess the devil did it
>>
>>30196
>mfw I thought I was just shitposting on 4chan but I was actually determining the fate of this planet
>mfw no face
>>
>>30217
>>30649
russians don't value life a lot
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.