[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
On a scale of 0 to 10, how would you rate this girl's looks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1
File: atta gal.jpg (32 KB, 414x600) Image search: [Google]
atta gal.jpg
32 KB, 414x600
How would you rate her looks?

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/projects/cp/sports/2016-ncaa-tournament?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=photo-spot-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news
>>
Less girl more basketball!
>>
9/11
>>
>>29763
That's a good score.
>>
>>29759
9/10
>>
I wish I can fucking shit on you right now.
>>
I drag my balls through a mile of broken glass and barbed wire to hear her fart through walkie talkie
>>
>>29759
>bound to end up kinny fat
>boring hair
8/10
>>
>>29759
On a scale of 0 to 10, I'd have to rate this girl a 8 on a scale of 0 to 10.

I really want to kill myself and I've never used realy used the spoiler before so there
>>
>>29759
9 probably. I should know how tall she is, I have a thing for shorties.
>>
chink = immediate 0
>>
>>29836
Re: Rachel Riley, countdown 8 out of 10 cats
>>
8. I know how my dick will feel inside her...she'll be tight.
>>
>>29759
Department of Redundancy Department.
>>
7.5/10
>>
>>29759
9/10. I'd fuck her.
>>
>>29851
Don't kill yourself bro, it worked.
>>
how is some photoshopped whore news?
>>
>>29759
Wasn't this called the fappening and not celebgate?
>>
10/10.
>>
>>29759
> asian
0/10
>>
>>29965
Okay, then among Asians, how would you rate her?
>>
>>29942
It's most of the news, along with racist clickbait & the funny dog story.
>>
>>29836
I would crawl naked on my stomach uphill over 3 miles of broken glass and salt just to lick the tire tracks of the laundry truck that took her panties away / 10
>>
>>29759
10/10 for me.
>>
Solid 8/10. Pretty damn attractive but not the best I've seen.
>>
>>29763
That is a score I agree with.
Never forget.
>>
Legit 10/10, anon-senpai.
>>
>>29763
i am never going to forget those tits
>>
>On a scale of 0 to 10, how would you rate this girl's looks on a scale of 0 to 10?

The way that I would rate that girl's looks is a perfect 10 because I am a genius.

>How would you rate her looks? http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/projects/cp/sports/2016-ncaa-tournament?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=photo-spot-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

I would use a scale of 1 to 10.
>>
photoshopped/10
>>
I'd rate her "Air brushed as fuck/10"
>>
>>29941
Heh, I guess it did.

Thanks for pointing that out.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.