[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jurassic Park - Here we come!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: some bones about it.jpg (21 KB, 553x349) Image search: [Google]
some bones about it.jpg
21 KB, 553x349
Think of it this way: All they have to do is the same method presented 50 more times on the same creature and then you will have your very own little dinosaur?!

http://www.sciencealert.com/scientists-have-grown-dinosaur-legs-on-a-chicken-for-the-first-time
>>
>>29378
I would think they would want to do woolly mammoths before dinosaurs. Neat story though, /news/team.
>>
>>29395
The order is Lycanthropes, then Mammoths, then the Dodo , then Dinosaurs...

Also, when will they invent specialized umbrellas for the Drop Bears amongst us?!
>>
Have you seen what the Terror Birds that prowled the South before it went extinct

Scary ass mother fuckers
>>
>>29488
Yeah, they really were the "missing link" between birds and dinos it seems
>>
I want my Dino-chicken!
>>
>>29378
>you will one day eat a dinosaur
>"tastes like chicken"
>>
>>29408
>Drop Bears
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>30044
No my friend, You see everything doesn't taste like chicken, in fact Everything tastes like Dinosaur, including chickens.
>>
>>29734
no
>>
>>29378
They didn't recreate dinosaur legs, they bred a chicken with an elongated fibula.
They then issued a slightly dishonest press release in pursuit of attention and funding.
>>
>>29734
No they weren't, terror birds were related to
Seriemas.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red-legged_seriema
>>
>>29734

Those were the Moas, terror birds were other shit, the first Pony haters ever.
>>
>>32448
No, the Moa were related to tinamou's. They were no more closely related to non-avian theropods, than a seagull or canary.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tinamou
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.