[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Islamic State hackers post ‘kill list’ of Minnesota cops
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 0
http://pamelageller.com/2016/03/isis-muslims-post-kill-list-of-minnesota-cops.html/

Where is the list ?
>>
>>29310
>pamelageller
This isn't exactly a trusted news source. The woman has a clear agenda and that's her blog. If you read the story on Vocativ.com that both she and The Washington Times are sourcing, these cards actually came out last november and the only thing that happened is that some ISIS themed twitter account retweeted the ones that were cops. Pam Geller is the type that would call the FBI over some 12 year old trolling her with Quran quotes.
Anyway, here's the source, crap as it is:
http://www.vocativ.com/news/296718/isis-hackers-post-wanted-list-of-minnesota-cops

tl;dr this is pure clickbait & much ado about nothing
>>
>>29321
thanks homie

>>29310
die in a fire OP
>>
>>29321
I guess you're not a Minnesota cop if you're not concerned...
>>
>>29327
I guess you scare easily if you are...
>>
>>29331
I guess so.
>>
>>29310
probably some lame ass attempt at damage control after the massive recruitment list leak. This so called kill list is probably bullshit whipped up after 5000 hours in microsoft paint just to cause a panic and then some nutbag who "pledges allegiance" will kill a cop and everyone will shit themselves thinking isis is really in the us killing people.

Just what they want
>>
So this place is filled with douchebags I see, I have friends that are officers and wanted to see who was on it, plain and simple and there is a list...my bad coming here to ask a bunch of retarded kids.
>>
>>29368
It's the same list that came out last November. Do you think any Minnesota law enforcement officials are genuinely scared? I don't.
>>
>>29368
Old list. Besides, cops have people that wanna kill them everyday. Part of the job
>>
>>29368
You put on the badge you are putting other citizens lives ahead of your own and signing up for risk. Im sorry your friends are such pussies but thats typical for pigs nowadays
>>
Why are cops in western nations such giant, sopping pussies now?
>>
>>29555
their unions are corrupt
>>
>>29555
To do their job, they must enforce often ridiculous laws pushed by "tough on crime" politicians while simultaneously being vilified by the same politicians and demonized by the media.
Blame the politicians (especially the faggot legislators), not the functionaries.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.