[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Star Wars 7 Actor John Boyega Dresses as Finn, Visits Child With
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 3021572-boyega.jpg (173 KB, 1280x954) Image search: [Google]
3021572-boyega.jpg
173 KB, 1280x954
John Boyega is using his Force powers for good. The Star Wars Episode VII actor recently dressed up as his Force Awakens character Finn and visited a young boy with a brain tumor. The little boy, Daniel, saw the Disney blockbuster and asked if he (along with some other children at the Royal London Hospital) could meet Finn--his wish was granted.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/star-wars-7-actor-john-boyega-dresses-as-finn-visi/1100-6435645/
>>
>>28926
D'awwww he's so happy.
>>
>>28926
not really news, cancer kids are the saddest form of clickbait, but I'll be damned if that isn't the photo of the year.
>>
I would have lost my shit if I were that kid, John seems like a really funny guy so I bet it was a blast.
>>
Based Moses.
>>
Boyega is alright. Finn was my favorite character through the whole movie, his story-line was pretty good.
>>
>>28971
By him you mean Boyega? It almost looks like he's ignoring the kid and is just there for the publicity.

Hmmm...
>>
>>29042
It's almost like he's posing for a photo or something.

Hmmm...
>>
>>28926
That's sweet, good on the kid and Boyega.

TFA is still shit though.
>>
>>29042
wow you are a fucking idiot
>>
>>29103

The numbers here are so small.
>>
>>28926
Daaaamn Daniel, back at it with the brain tumors again!
>>
>>28926
the funniest thing about this is that the parents could have literally had any black guy in a brown leather coat and the kid wouldn't have known the difference.

it's not like he's gonna be around long enough to figure out that his parents lied to him.
>>
what do john boyega and that kid's life expectancy have in common?

they're both finn
>>
>>29189
It's a fairly new board
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.