[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sony Unveils New Way for Black People to Blast their Shitty Music
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: n.png (762 KB, 816x535) Image search: [Google]
n.png
762 KB, 816x535
http://www.theverge.com/2016/3/13/11215162/sony-project-n-headphones-future-lab-sxsw-2016

>Sony's newly formed R&D outfit, [showed off] its first concept prototype: a pair of headphones worn around the neck that direct audio upwards so only you can hear it.

>The idea behind N is to create a system for listening while trying to retain background noise for when you're wandering about outside or riding your bike.

Unless Sony truly perfects the devices ability to only send sound to the wearer, we all know how this will end should this become popular - you being exposed to 200x more awful trap music.
>>
>>28864

What the hell is wrong with you anon? How can you take somethng as simple as "Japanese company invents new technology" and turn it into some /pol/ tier garbage?
>>
>>28873
You must be new here.
>>
>>28875
No he's right. Are we being raided by /pol/ again or what?
>>
>>28877
>>28873
>comes to 4chan
>dives right in instead of lurking
you're like that kid that cried when he couldnt build the xwing then got mad when he was told to read the directions
>>
>>28877
It might go away after the elections.
>>
>>28930
/thread
>>
>>28905
>Defending ignorance merely because it's a dominant trait among the denizens of this shithole
>>
>>28956
Then leave fag
Back to your subeditor or where you come from
>>
>>28965
>points out idiocy
>idiocy shouldn't be questioned cuz muh 4chinz, lazt baschinz ov freedumbs.

>>>/chemo/
>>
>>28965
For maybe a week or 2, /news/ was decent. That was before winter and the school break came, I guess.
>>
>>28965
Why don't you step outside, and have a real, ahem, life experience instead of jerking off to the fact you said nigger on a Japanese image board.
>>
>>28972
It can still be decent, I think it's just a special time right now with such a divisive election in the US polarizing everyone on here. A lot of the media in America really is dominated by politics right now so it isn't that surprising that it would carry over to here.
>>
>>28980

>It can still be decent

No, it can't. The /pol/ cancer has already infected you. You've been text-only /pol/ this whole time. Come to terms with reality.
>>
>>28997
There are plenty of people here who don't frequent /pol/, friend. I enjoy getting the /pol/ perspective from time to time but that doesn't mean this place is supposed to be an annex for posting /pol/ racebait. That said, I'm not going to pretend like I can do anything about it but post more non-/pol/ news to balance it out and hope others would do the same. I don't want /pol/friends to feel unwelcome but don't think they should be dominating the conversations either.
>>
>>29004

>that doesn't mean this place is supposed to be an annex for posting /pol/ racebait

Too bad. That's what /news/ is. It's the text-only version of /pol/. Come to terms with reality.
>>
>>29016
> It's the text-only version of /pol/.
That's good - now we get actually hear what /pol/ers think without being distracted by the pictures!
>>
>>29018

Enjoy seeing "nigger" and "kike" every other post, then.
>>
>>29019
>implying that's any different than /tv/ or /v/ or most of the other popular non weeb boards (except /sp/ which is strangely very strict)
>>
>>28965
Degenerates like you may be the majority but that doesn't mean you aren't the British to 4chan's Native America you piece of trash
>>
>tfw anti-pol shitposting consumed the thread
>>
>>29088
...and nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>29022
>sports comfirmed the only true bastion of racial equality
>>
>>28864
>implying i didnt buy loud as fuck headphones and dont blast pig destroyer everywhere i go where it is common for people to blast their shit music in public.

not only is my shit music shittier than yours, its a whole lot louder and obnoxious. it also scares old people and the hyper religious. all i need is a car with a beastly sound system and these fucks will get theirs.

in all honestly though, seems like really neat tech. would honestly love this for listening to podcasts or whatever while playing vidya.
>>
>>29022
>(except /sp/ which is strangely very strict)
Confirmed for never actually going to /sp/. Racism is rampant there too.
>>
>>28997
>>29019
>white guy makes 4chan and white guys populate it
>more than a decade later minorities come and whine about raycisme on 4chan

Go make your own chan then
>>
>>28873
The sad truth is that the real answer is niggers, only niggers can ruin absolutley evrything we all have to be prepared for the next thing so we can "opress" them from fucking up so bad they hurt everyone else or themselves
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.