[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Illegal Immigrants good or bad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 0
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ice-124-illegal-immigrants-freed-from-jail-later-charged-with-murder/article/2585720

With all the rising crime in Germany due to "refugees" who's to say the violence won't continue when the refugees spread to north America?
Can they be stopped? as ISIS has training camps in MEXICO a few miles from Texas, while Mexicans smuggle them in...
>>
>>28817
Oh look it's more sensationalist race bait. Do you change IP addresses to skirt the 10 post rule or what?

Tell us more about how afraid of brownskins you are. Tell us again all about how outraged the immigrants made you.
>>
Not afraid of ne 1, just telling the truth. There were some questions in there, i guess you don't have the intelligence to answer..
>>
On another note, why doesn't Iran help refugees? B/c Iran wants this to happen, to bring more Muslums into America to cause asymmetrical warfare, eventually the president will be muslum and their law will be done, and all the infidel will die.

Iranians said it here: "Death to America"
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/iranians-chant-death-to-america-despite-presidents-chat-with-obama/
>>
>>28826
Why doesn't saudi arabia take refugees?
Theu started the problem
>>
>>28828
Good question
>>
I blame my ancestors for not eliminating the lesser races when they had the chance.
>>
>>28822
>immigrants are a race

classic liberal
>>
>>28826
>>28828
Cunts in the Middle East have filled their capacity for refugees.
Their quotas are filled to the brim.
>>
>>28936
>Implying anon ever said that

Wew lad please gain some reading comprehension.

>>28935
+1
>>
>>28938
>topic about illegal immigration
>"Oh look it's more sensationalist race bait."

Your jew fu deflection skills are weak, young one.
>>
>>28935
We only took out the Neanderthals... Sad, eh?!
>>
Good? We can work them. Instead of deporting or building walls Trump should legalize slavery again for nonwhites. It would also solve the nigger problem too, obviously.
>>
>>28828
Because they want chaos in the middle east. Notice how the most regressive country in the world, Saudi Arabia, protects itself from terrorism and refugees. Also, going through history, notice how progressive and peaceful regions are now under turmoil.
>>
>>28940
Yeah they're both separate statements.

Gain some reading comprehension.
>>
>>29300
That is a direct reply to the OP statement which never mentioned race.

The reply brought up race. So it's a non sequitur phrased as a direct response. So either it's absurd or trying to make the topic about race and racists rather than illegal immigration.
>>
>>28822
LALALALA i can't see the crimes, i can't hear the screams LALALALA immigrants are good tolerant progressive feminists nationalists are bad racist sexists LALALALALA refuges welcome
>>
>>28826
To be fair they are sending Hezbollah troops to fight ISIS, but to also keep Assad kicking, which will be a long and hard process.
>>
African living in the UK here. Can these fucking sand niggers stop making us all look bad? I fucking hate the middle East.
>>
l listen to the white mans words, shudder at his souless cruelty, laugh at his beta children
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.