[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump Rally Chaos: Protestors Pepper Sprayed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 1
File: trumpprotests.jpg (52 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
trumpprotests.jpg
52 KB, 640x427
http://usuncut.com/politics/trump-rally-pepper-spray/

>...police have sprayed pepper spray into a crowd of protesters at tonight's Trump Rally Kansas City.

This, among other things, has honestly kind of surprised me. I think it was no surprise Trump supporters could be... Aggressive in their actions, but police and counter protesters are going at it now? I mean, I was hoping at least the opposition would be more calm. There was also the man who rushed Trump at another rally which shut down yet ANOTHER rally, both of them in Ohio (former in Chicago, the shut down one in Cincinnati, see link below for that).

http://usuncut.com/politics/watch-trump-cower-at-protesters/
What do you guys think of all this?

On a secondary note, what do you guys think of the three major runners (Trump, Hillary, and Bernie seem to be the only ones that are really in any major focus)? I'm not asking who you support, but who do you think is going to get in at this rate? With Ohio coming up and their tendency to be both a swing state and being a major factor in voting (for some reason that state tends to pick the ones who will win out in the end, though I don't think it's 100% perfect track record), what do you think about each candidates chances?
>>
>>28432
>I think it was no surprise Trump supporters could be... Aggressive in their actions
Really? The counter-protestors are attacking the police now and Trump is still the aggressor? Nigga.
>>
>>28432
Honestly, Trump'll probably win at this rate.
He'll be a forgettable president in 30 years, do nothing major.
People are just fearmongering.
>>
Why do they come shill here too? I liked this place because it had more to offer than news filled with pro bernie anti hillary spam.

Lord give boomers another 30 years of voting life expectancy.
>>
>>28432
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

gandhi said it best
>>
>>28437
No I think you misunderstand, I said I knew they did it before but NOW the other side is doing it too. I'm not denying they do it, and Trump supporters can still be aggressive, but now it seems like both sides are being dicks.

>>28438
>>28440

I'm not looking to fear monger or support/blame/anti-whatever anyone. I was just asking that secondary question because, honestly, I'm new to the political scene and wanted multiple opinions. Ironically, this feels like the place people are most honest and don't bullshit around on, as well as being more diverse than many other sites in their opinions. Ironic that the site that I originally looked into because of the horror stories and morbid curiosity has become my first option for honesty and diversity, huh?
>>
>>28440
Who the fuck is "They" Trumpboy?
>>
>>28447
Cops should hire more social adult personnel, that learnt basic things such RESPECT and RESTRAINT, along with empathy and clear mind. After that regular civilians will not fight them.
>>
>>28447
>now the other is doing it too

Where have trump supporters attacked people or protested so violently that police had to be called in and pepper sprayed them? Where have trump supporters attempted to attack other presidential candidates?

Please wake the fuck up
>>
>>28438
He would be our first nationalist President in a really long time, so he'll make a mark somehow.
>>
>>28456

The last nationalist president we had (Reagan), put us deeper in debt than we've ever been and still have yet to recover, gave nukes to Pakistan, and sold guns to Iran and the cartels, so I'm really not looking forward to another nationalist American president.
>>
>>28452

Just today a Trump supporter shot dead 4 people because they were speaking "Spanish" and they "needed to go back where they came from", even though they were all Puerto Ricans (ie Americans).

Last week another Trump supporter assaulted a Muslim family with a firearm inside their home in Ohio.

Week before another Trump shot dead another elderly Muslim doctor on his front lawn in front of his kids in Oregon.
>>
>>28459
Those are some serious claims. Got sources?
>>
>>28451
Your not from Murcia are you?
>>
>>28459
Sources please.
>>
>>28458
Ah but he WAS memorable.
>>
I'm surprised no one has called out Trump for being PC and trying to censor people. I'm also surprised he doesn't seem to get trolled a lot. He seems like easy troll bait.
>>
>>28469
You can't Stump Trump is the main phrase...
>>
>>28418
>>28429
>>28447
Naw. The protestors are annoying BLM types that ignite violence. Trump supports are hardly that way in general. No more than Hillary supports. BernieMacks people would go apeshit if anyone cared or opposed him on a public display level. Shit would burn for real. Dumb.. Trump wins President Life gets better than it would have otherwise with Hillary the snatch
>>
>>28459
Yawnnnnn... look at all these little obama supporters killijg people everyday. You son , are ignorant.
>>
>>28494
9/10 /pol/bait
>>
>#dumpftrump sign

oh gee, it's literally John Oliver people, thinking they have to stop ADOLF HITLER 2 IN THE USA. Fucking sheeps.
>>
Lefty aggression has been at an all time high and you're surprised? Riots looting etc etc, and you're surprisd?

Leftys think their shit don't stink while they wave the flag of genocidal ditators.
>>
>>28651
>Lefty
>genocidal dictators
What the hell are you talking about cletus?
>>
>>28495
Obama gets 99% of the black vote, but strangely i don't see any crimes reported as "Obama supporter"

Is this the new dindu?
>>
>>28653
Pretty much. Its all a liberal monkey show. In reality, everyone knows about black crime... liberals pretend and defend its existence. This glass house is shattering with Trumps presence. .isnt it awesome? The PC is literally coming to a stop .. this is why Trump is doing so well. Real voters are really sick of the placating of bullshit. OBAMA srt back race relations to the 50s and probably on purpose to case this chaos ..either way, he will go down as such.. a loser in every sense of the word. A disgraceful American at that..
>>
>>28657
You /pol/lacks are beginning to sound like the weebs when they talk about anime becoming real.

Let's see if Reince Preibus allows Trump to get through the convention first before you start counting proverbial chickens.
>>
>>28658
He will..and the game will be over for the libtardios...we all know that the libs/conservs are the same party anyhow, working for their corporate slave masters, both of which screw over America at every turn. Trump is not from that system, which is why he is doing so well, and why both parties want him out... democrats and republican parties have been eating themselves internally and externally for years. Think of Trump as the joker. ...laughing at them both. And real voters know it.
>>
>>28658
The GOP have already lost this fight.
Either they make Trump the nominee, and have a decent chance of beating Hillary in the general election, or pick anyone else and get absolutely destroyed when Trump goes third party and splits the vote
>>
>>28663
>when Trump goes third party
I still have yet to see how Trump can even do this considering the deadline to file has already expired in like 10 or 12 different states, which is one of the reasons why Bloomberg didn't get in.
>>
>>28670
>the deadline to file has already expired in like 10 or 12 different states,
It's worse than you think. He has to take himself off the ballot as a republican (which has a whole separate set of deadlines) and *THEN* register as an independent candidate from an already registered 3rd party by those deadlines, sometimes requiring a petition of 10% of the independent voters of the state.
>>
>>28458
>nationalist
>Reagan
>>
>>28432
lulz.
>>
Tears of joy, here.
>>
>>28459
And?
>>
>>28662
Just like elite liberals, the GOP elite doesn't want the Trailer Park crowd in and run the show.

Drumph will win the nomination, but the true Party will leave in droves and go somewhere else.
And take their largesse of cash with them.

And since Drumph is hot air, his base will flee him when he's not doing anything he promised, because he's promising unicorn farts and rainbows for dried up druggie 70s burnouts and edgy fascist suburban teens.
>>
>>28652
They were waving communist flags at the Trump protests. Communist dictators killed tens, if not hundreds, of millions of people.

It's not hard.
>>
>>28707
>Drumph
>>
>>28710
>Communist dictators killed tens, if not hundreds, of millions of people.
Capitalist dictators have killed far more people I can assure you.
>>
>>28716
this post is cool af
>>
>>28662
I had forgotten that Trump voters were borderline conspiracy idiots. It's a strange world you live in. One where you try to find facts to justify your feelings about hating everyone at the top. Trump won't be your savior. Nor will he contribute anything of merit. I can't imagine how sorry the Republicans must be for breeding him. They created their own executioner.
>>
>>28432
Nice people
The shirt with the Totenkopf says: Death to all who oppose the rights of the working people. The flag in Ukrainian was used by https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nestor_Makhno
who's army was responsible for its share of atrocities.
>>
You have already been brainwashed to sadly accept the predestination of Donald Trump as your president. This man has committed psychic warfare and won. He has traveled in time and become an Hitler.
>>
>>28729
>become an Hitler
is this the new spicey variation of that old meme?
>>
>trump wins this tuesday and the shills that came here will go back to the shadows
ty
>>
Ministry releases a new album
>>
>>28716
>capitalist dictators
Lmao what
>>
>>28788
Read a book, numbskull.
>>
>>28790
I don't think you understand what a dictator is.
>>
>>28792
The Ghost of Augusto Pinochet is laughing at you right now, and so am I.
>>
>come to /news/ when it first began
>seems like a nice enough board
>come to /news/ now
>basically /pol/ 2.0, zero difference, they hardly even pretend to be about news

Pretty sad.
>>
>>28800
Oh please don't start that "This board used to be good" crap on this board too. It was always understood that this board was going to be a mix of /pol/ and not-/pol/. I've been here since the beginning too and while partisan politics has never been the point, it hasn't ever been unwelcome either, as long as it's news.
>>
>>28800

Thing is with American's currently voting so heavily and such a... Colorful cast of leaders it's no surprise they've taken center stage right now. I imagine in coming years, so long as America doesn't do something stupid (which I'm not betting on being avoided) we'll see more news from other areas
>>
>>28729
Do Jews ever get tired of everyone tossing around a 6mil strong dead Jew corpse to play at being a demagouge?

Like the greatest tradgey of your people is now a political jerk off rag for Facebook informed people to whack off into.
>>
>>28432
As even Trump opined, "People are angry...they haven't had a raise in 12 years."

This to me is the signal that in the next month perhaps 2 we will hear Bernie style rhetoric coming from Trump as we have already seen from Hillary. He will laud poor people and giving them raises or other economic benefits that were stolen from them to continue to stoke the fires of anger and conflate the issues. He will somehow manage to blame certain 'evil rich people' while staying above the mess he creates as a rich person.

His supporters will ask what the difference is between Bernie, Hillary, and Trump. The answer will take longer than one sentence, and the debate will be considered won. Victory for Trump.

As at that point there will not be a difference between Clinton and Trump, and all the other Republican hopefuls will be gone, radical republicans will rally behind Trump the confirmed Republican nominee, games or no games at the conference.

Simultaneously, establishment Republicans will decide they would rather have the moral victory of bringing down the Clinton menace and urge their supporters to vote Sanders in the name of sanity and integrity.

The race will be about liars vs those with integrity both making pie in the sky promises. From there it will depend on the American people's ability to discern the first group from the other.
>>
>>28447
Anon lurk moar
>>
that link doesnt work and that bottle looks like faygo and that dudes taking a selfie
>>
>>28951

Link works, can't really tell, and people are retarded
>>
>>28729
Just like Obama brainwashed you...no hope or chane unless you're a Muzzie...
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.