[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Migrant abducts 4-year old so he can attempt to dik the mom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: 1457447085265.png (109 KB, 600x431) Image search: [Google]
1457447085265.png
109 KB, 600x431
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3484046/Migrant-abducts-mother-s-four-year-old-son-Austrian-swimming-pool-molests-goes-latest-terrifying-sex-attack.html

>A migrant abducted a four-year-old boy at an Austrian swimming pool just so he could molest his mother when she came to look for him in the latest terrifying sex attack.
>>
>>28113
>daily fail

sage
>>
>>28115
You'll take "Things I don't want to read because it will upset your world view" for 500, Alex?!
>>
you know what, just let all this cancer happen, so maybe we can get [name withheld] 2.0 in our lifetimes, so he can save us all
>>
>>28167
The problem is nobody cares about the destruction caused by the minorities, so it continues on and on and on.
>>
>>28169
hopefully if it reaches supercritical levels people will arm themselves, take matters into their own hands, and promote the rise of political parties that care about the safety of the nation's citizens
>>
>>28115
Seconded.
>>28160
Get a real business model, Piers. Moral outrage clickbait is overrated and an oversaturated market.
>>
>>28168
Mitt Romney?!
>>
>>28174
If the dailymail is not allowed then neither should the guardian
>>
>>28115
>implying that the dailymail.co.uk makes up stories or falsifies facts at a rate higher than other online news outlets

Do you have a singel shred of evidence to back that up?
Or are you just making a lazy, unjustified accusation?

>>28174
dailymail.co.uk is the first or second most read online magazine/newspaper in the world so their business model is doing fine. They don't need your advice.
>>
>>28169

>nobody cares about the destruction caused by the minorities

Yeah, we should round up all the minorities and kick them out of the country. That'll show 'em!
>>
>>28345
>dailymail.co.uk is the first or second most read online magazine/newspaper in the world
It's a British tabloid clickbait factory that relies on the moral outrage of people like you, assuming of course you aren't just part of Piers's army of shill PR/marketing interns, that is.

Oh and not the guy you're asking for evidence of Daily Mail lying, but it isn't like it's hard to find.
here's some:
http://www.newstatesman.com/media/2013/12/man-who-hates-liberal-britain
admittedly that's the editor before* Piers got hired, but let's not pretend like Piers has made it better in the intervening time.
>>
>>28363
>>28363
The dailymail.co.uk has a totally different writing and editing team from the daily mail british newspaper publication.

Why do you think you are in a valid position to support the claim that dailymail.co.uk makes up stories and falsifies facts when you are not even aware of that and think that it is written or edited by the same people as the daily mail print newspaper?

You've just revealed your assumptions and bias and ignorance on this matter.

You got 100% owned kid.
>>
>>28113
>>28113

and i'm sure this post wasn't race baiting as well.

can we at least try not to turn news into /pol/?
>>
>>28396

>can we at least try not to turn news into /pol/?

Where do you think we are?.jpg
>>
>>28396
Every criminal news story will have a reaction against the culprit and all those who match their description. You not liking the result of the reaction is no reason for the story to be censored and this woman and her child's misery to go unheard.
>>
>>28413

The race of the perpetrators is also not an excuse to paint everyone who even remotely resembles those criminals as being just like said criminals. It's literally no better than referring to all women as man-hating dykes because you don't like what Anita Sarkeesian posted on Twitter - or referring to all men as crazed rapists in waiting based on what Roosh V posted on Twitter.

Yes, there will always be people who fit a certain stereotype - but to whittle the whole of someone's humanity down to a single caricature based on stereotypes is bullshit. Try to judge a person by their deeds, not by the way they talk or the color of their skin or the fact that they have a dick between their legs.

The criminals talked about in the OP are heinous motherfuckers, yes. But they're not representative of all "migrants" or "dark-skinned" people, just as I'm not representative of every white cisgendered bisexual American male.

(Exemption to the rule: if you're a regular on 4chan, you're a racist. Don't blame me; blame /b/ and /pol/ and the anonymous nature of the site.)
>>
>>28396

Too late. This board is already "race baiting" garbage.
>>
>>28417
Why do some people fit the stereotype more than others?
>>
>>28426

Trying to live up to cultural expecations, ignorance, or plain dumb luck o' the draw. You could also be trying too hard to fit a stereotype to a person so you can justify dismissing, mocking, or hating them.
>>
>>28428
>this level of denial
Anon, I get that you want to seem open-minded and non-judgmental--but there is overwhelming evidence that behavior stems from more than just culture and "luck of the draw."
>>
>Blatant trolling and racism is not permitted.
>>
>>28446
It's funny you should say that on the cusp of 'Blacks Causing Trouble Day'!
>>
>>28348
immigrants genuinely get denied asylum, but they don't get kicked out because reasons. talk about getting cucked hard
>>
>>28371
>You got 100% owned kid.
Holy shit you couldn't be more retarded *and* wrong if you tried. Piers Morgan is the editor in chief of MailOnline.co.uk, The Daily Mail's Online Bureau, you nitwit.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2774910/MailOnline-hires-former-CNN-anchor-Piers-Morgan-Editor-At-Large-US.html

Look the word clickbait up in the dictionary for fucks sake already because that's what The Daily Mail is, and quit making an ass of yourself.
>>
>>28348
uh, yeah we should?

Shitskins are nothing but death and destruction incarnate. They don't belong in Europe and they should be removed.
>>
>>28472
So tell me, are you making the claim that this story, that A migrant abducted a 4 year old boy in a swimming pool in order to lure then sexually assult the boy's mother, is made up?

I see you lazily go ">daily mail" so that you get to try and discredit the story without engaging with the facts, but do you have any evidence to back it up?

it seems to me that you're unwilling to claim that the story is made up because you know that the truth is that Dailymail.co.uk very rarely prints factually inaccurate or "made up" stories.
>>
i hate how they never seem to get punished for their actions

if the offenders are underage they should still get banned from the pool at the very least
>>
>complaints about source and pol derailed the thread once again
>>
>>28348
Yeah, they should. I'm at a loss to understand why prosperous countries are so hell-bent on bringing in the very people that destroyed their own countries. Why?
>>
>>29744
it's literally the jews that are doing this. jews want to be the ruling elite over a mixed race of whites, blacks and arabs.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.