[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ban On Tuna Labeled Dolphin-Safe Shows How TPP Will Crush Consumer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: dolphins-2.jpg (263 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
dolphins-2.jpg
263 KB, 1600x1200
https://shadowproof.com/2015/11/28/ban-on-tuna-labeled-dolphin-safe-shows-how-tpp-will-crush-consumer-rights/
>>
>>2808
Good. Fuck dolphins.
Those mammalian rape fish aren't even endangered. I bet they're fucking delicious too.
>>
>>2808
It's called a treaty. Like, where we agree with other people on something. If we simply exported our own laws everywhere, you'd be crying that we were imperialists too.

Seriously, we can't win.
>>
Don't worry, our handsomest politicians are hot on the case.
>>
>>2841
>we agree with other people on something.
That would imply that we have a choice.
>>
>>2816
landfag is mad he isn't allowed to play with his food.
>>
>>2841
>>
>>2841
Not getting into stupid fucking treaties would be a start.
>>
>>2841
>our

I didn't know you were literally Chicken of the Sea.
>>
>>2816
They give you cancer, you fucking nimwit
>>
>>2816
Nothin personnel
>>
>In order to placate Mexico as a member nation of the upcoming (and seemingly inevitable) Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP), the WTO deemed dolphin-safe labeling a “technical barrier to trade”—even though that environmentally-conscious label is voluntary and applies equally to domestic and foreign companies.In order to placate Mexico as a member nation of the upcoming (and seemingly inevitable) Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP), the WTO deemed dolphin-safe labeling a “technical barrier to trade”—even though that environmentally-conscious label is voluntary and applies equally to domestic and foreign companies.

Why is Mexico incapable of using dolphin-safe fishing methods?
>>
>>3864
They're not incapable of it.
The way they're doing it is just common practice.

This is the point of TPP. You search for the country with the best conditions for big corporations and then you force every other country to adopt those conditions.
>>
How long until Dolphin is put on the market under the thin veil of tuna?
>>
It all makes sense now. Illuminatus and Hitchhikers guide were telling the truth about dolphins.

Roaming rape gangs of hyper intelligent, mammalian, fish-like aliens. I guess that's the wackiness of the real world for you.
>>
>>3878
>How long until Dolphin is put on the market under the thin veil of tuna?

25 years ago?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.