[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
San Francisco Sheriff's Deputies Accused of Forcing Jailed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
>San Francisco sheriff's deputies allegedly created and oversaw a "fight club" that featured inmates brawling with one another under threat of punishment, according to San Francisco District Attorney George Gascón, who announced charges Tuesday for three deputies

>According to the the prosecutor's office, Deputy Scott Neu, the alleged ringleader of the case, forced inmates to fight "gladiator-style" against their will or face punishments including being maced, tased, beaten, or moved to another jail. Another officer, Deputy Eugene Jones, is accused of helping Neu to force the inmates to fight, while a third, Deputy Clifford Chiba, is accused of standing by and doing nothing while Neu prompted the fighting.

>Neu is also accused of forcing inmates to do push-ups and dips and to gamble for food, clean clothing, and bedding.

>All three were Sheriff's Department employees stationed at the county jail in San Francisco, where they worked on the seventh floor, according to the prosecutor's office. Neu has since been fired from the department.

https://news.vice.com/article/san-francisco-sheriffs-deputies-accused-of-forcing-jailed-inmates-to-participate-in-fight-club
>>
They should've capitalized on the situation for profit just like a good American should do. :^)
>>
So who the fuck broke rules one and two?
>>
How does something like this go on for any appreciable length of time? Don't the prisoners have access to lawyers?
>>
>>27101
>thinking Americans care about prisoner's rights
Lmao
>>
>>27071
Underrated post
>>
>vice
nno
>>
Scott was recently fired from Lowes in Dublin, CA too.
>>
>>27064
>>27105
>>
>>27105
Literally this

>A few women get maybe raped by men they were dating.
>GIANT NATIONAL CAMPAIGN

>Over a million men a year are raped and then forced to live with their rapist 24/7 to be raped over and over.

>*crickets*
>>
>>27114
typical vice writer. "I don't fact check it, I know that stuff goes on"
>>
>>27198
You should look up the statistics on how often women are raped. It's kind of bad in the U.S.

Then look up how often women are raped in many other countries, especially poorer countries.
>I didn't know it was possible to rape that many women.
>>
>>27105
To be fair, san fran cops are a special breed of assholes.
>>
>>27281
Yeah and they get help from police if you live in a non shit hole country
Most inmates people don't care about and even laugh when they are raped in jail that they deserve it.
Honestly I'd rather get the death penalty then live in a prison that had rapist.
>>
>>27792
>rather die than be raped
Why is your butthurt "masculine" ego so important to you? You think your entire worldview would be shattered because you've been violated? As someone who personally knows some victims, it's rough, but stop telling yourself that you're such a tough guy.

>>27273
bretty much. You can't rely on Vice for consistent quality reporting like major outlets, but because they hold themselves to lower standards, they can report on things which don't have hard, solid facts and cases that don't have all the puzzle pieces put together yet. This is essentially what fringe news outlets are good for. Also Vice =/= Vice News.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.