[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kim Jong-un orders nuclear weapons to be made ready for use
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2016/03/04/0200000000AEN20160304001100315.html

As with most things that come out of NK this could be yet another attempt which fails miserably.

But the threat of nuclear weapons should never been taken lightly.
>>
Will we get another earthquake out of this?!
>>
>>26907
related:
http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2016/02/18/seouls-spy-service-says-north-korea-preparing-attacks.html

>North Korean leader Kim Jong Un recently ordered preparations for launching "terror" attacks on South Koreans, a top Seoul official said Thursday, as worries about the North grow after its recent nuclear test and rocket launch.

>In televised remarks, senior South Korean presidential official Kim Sung-woo said North Korea's spy agency has begun work to implement Kim Jong Un's order to "muster anti-South terror capabilities that can pose a direct threat to our lives and security."

>He said the possibility of North Korean attacks "is increasing more than ever" and asked for quick passage of an anti-terror bill in parliament.
>>
>>26925
In a recent /news/ comment section we learned that North Korea could hit almost anywhere in the northern hemisphere, they weren't confined to their portion of the Tropic of Cancer. Now what?!
>>
>>26907
He does know she's fucked as soon as he hits the button right? His pathetic shithole of a country would be glassed by infinitely more nukes than he has.
Does he really think he'd escape this?
>>
>>26907
nah
>>
너희들은 괜찮아. 내일 한국으로 이동하지 마십시오.
>>
>>26960
/thread
>>
>>26960
well one o them is criying
>>
>>26960
OP here. He does absolutely, but that may be his point. I wouldn't put it past him to try a launch so that it forces the world to act against NK which would fit nicely into their "its us vs. the world" narrative that the government pushes down people throats. With any luck everything is dealt with somehow before the madman gets to press his big red button
>>
Can we just gas the country? Wait a few years for the gas to photodegrade or whatever and let some actual people resettle the area.
>>
>>26960
The world's plan should be nuke North Korea but keep that nice new airport in tact somehow...
>>
>>26907
Enemies of blacks - are our friends We can sell nuclear weapons (Obama helps the terrorists in Syria, why can't we?).
>>
>>26962
Lmaoyou guys are alright, do not go to south korea tomorrow
>>
>>26907
I wonder what he wants now. Maybe have some sanctions lifted if he promises to be good?
>>
>>26907
I don't understand how country that constantly directly threatens the world can be allowed so much freedom. Honestly, even Iran, that outwardly expresses its discontent with the USA and calls us many names does not say it will nuke the USA over and over again.
>>
>>26960
forget China amirite?
>>
What's gonna happen if they get their own fukushima or chernobyl?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.