[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sugar Babies on Campus: How some local college students are selling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 0
http://wtkr.com/2016/03/02/sugar-babies-on-campus-how-some-local-college-students-are-selling-themselves-to-pay-tuition/
>>
I'm sick of the college stories on /news/. Let's have something else, perhaps?!
>>
>>26679
You're kind of right, college life is depressing in many ways, and it's been said a million times in a million ways.
>>
>>26685
Glad I'm a tradesman.
>>
>>26701
Well you might own your own home and your business before you're 30 100% debt-free, but you know one thing you'll never have?

You'll never have a $50,000 shiny piece of paper, suitable for framing, from an accredited government indoctrination center that guarantees to your future employers that you're a real smart one.
>>
>>26679
does something else include me penetrating your tight little anus? you slut
>>
College is for dim witted sheep who don't know how to make a coin without selling themselves short and working at another mans business
>>
>>26723
uh-huh
>>
>>26723
So how's that new paper route you're doing?
>>
>>26723
Ok you alpha you
>>
>>26723
>said the Jewish kid after using daddys cash as start up money
>>
>>26676

Sluts all around. I love when they get outed to friends/family and have their lives ruined.
>>
>>26679
This is the reply you deserve: >>26714
Why don't you post stories of interest to you if you don't like what people are posting here? The content of this board is user-driven.
>>
>>26712
What, are you mad? Sad? You don't need a college degree to be smart. At least I'm satisfied with my life. I own my own shop, I have a house, a car, even a cabin in the woods!
Well, I guess you still win in the end, since I'm 35 and single.
>>
>>26676
Of course this is happening. College students can't just "work a summer job to pay tuition" like your parents did. Everything has added up to be prohibitively expensive.

Honestly I look back at old timey TV shows and such and watch the people go to the same diner/bar every day/week and just think "I can't believe they could afford to do that."
>>
tl;dr of OP and his cronies:

"Idiots Use Tuition Money for Other Things; Regret Follows"

then they're too dumb to figure out how to get out of their situation (aka get an actual job for example) so they resort to slutting it up begging for $1 from rich fucks.
Literal retards floundering around like a spilled fishbowl.
>>
>>26788
I think that was satire, friend.
>>
>>26849
I'm not sure how you got that conclusion out of the article. You may want to reread it.

>poor people doing dumb things with money
The lower class has the least wiggle room in spending since the Great Depression. I know plenty of poor who mismanage their personal finances, however the generations of the past were able to do this and yet not doom the rest of their lives as a result of these decisions. There used to be much more economic and social mobility.

>>26788
Anons like this are rational and look at the hand dealt to us. Having a family is such a financial detriment and risk that of course we're staying as Wizards. Even then, I'm sure this anon knows that one he's one house/shop fire from financial bankruptcy, let alone smaller setbacks.

tl;dr one single financial/health disaster is likely to doom the rest of your life.
>>
>>26855
I'm only a wizard because I'm not good with women. I'd love a family.
>>
>>26858
If you started a family 5-10 years ago, do you think you'd be in the same position though? Keep in mind that one kid costs an estimated $8-10,000 per year, and this is assuming that your wife would be actually contributing to your finances.
>>
>>26864
Well, I make enough for that and am not in debt, so it doesn't really outweigh the good for me.
I want a son to teach all I know, one to be better than me.
I want a daughter to cherish, to end up a mother as well.
My genetic legacy and having people that care for me when I'm an old man are more important to me than being a bit tight on cash.
>>
>>26918
You are not an anon, you are a man
>>
>>26942
Thank you, my man.
If only women saw it that way.
>>
>>26723
those 'dim witted sheep' are born to a cycle of debt before they can chose anything, target your anger at their local puppetmasters
>>
>>26676
Don't make threads that are just links you lazy retard, add some content.
>>
>>26976
Also, the best poetry on 4chan in a while.
>>
>>27055
>poetry
How so?
>>
>>27115
It speaks deeply to all of the local anon wizards.
>>
>>27130
Thank you, Anonymous.
>>
How do i get one?
>>
>>27545
Internet i assume or walking around college campuses etc
>>
>>26752
>>>/r9k/
>>
"I have done made about $1,500 in a month.."

i am doing assuming she should drop out, it's an unnecessary expense this whole college thing, at least for her
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.