[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Time photographer choke-slammed by USSS agent at Trump rally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 0
http://time.com/4241899/donald-trump-rally-time-photographer-chris-morris/?xid=homepage

>>Time photographer Chris Morris steps outside Trump press pen to get better shot of exiting BLM protesters.
>>Secret Service agent stops him from leaving the pen.
>>Morris gets salty, says "fuck you" to the agent twice.
>>Agent throws him into a table and then the ground.
There's a gif image of the agent's response at the Time link. The guy clamps onto Morris' neck, wrangles him for a couple of seconds and then destroys him.
I thought there'd be more of a discussion about this, but people seem to be taking it in stride as a result of Trump's use of press pens to corral the media. One of the images linked to the Time article shows the USSS agent hesitant to move against Morris after he puts him into the ground, even when Morris fucking puts his hand on the agent's neck to demonstrate what he'd just done, before being taken away by law enforcement. Is the Secret Service too eager to enforce Trump's stricter-than-normal press regulations?
>>
Super Fluffed Journalism, bro~
>>
>>26368
underreported story
>>
>at the Time link.
>>
>>26368
>Is the Secret Service too eager to enforce Trump's stricter-than-normal press regulations?
Short answer, yes and no.
The way Trump handles the press unreasonable, but at the end of the day it is his call. Despite what people might think after the drones on the White House lawn incidents, the USSS take their job seriously. The reporter was in violation of the rules and acted aggressive to the agent. Honestly I think the agent is in the right here since the security of the president(ial candidate) should be extremely strict.
>>
>>26532
Trump is just getting the press back on all their years of terrible stories about him.
>>
>>26532
>The way Trump handles the press unreasonable, but at the end of the day it is his call.

Press is like an abused woman. Give her shit, she asks for more.

SS could choke slam a million press agents, they would still come to trump rallies in droves.
>>
>>26368
There's an authoritarian slant of the Trump campaign:
>purging Muslims, establishment, bad press, the politically correct, etc
>the mobilization of social [in]justice warriors, the formerly privileged segregationists, and nativists NIMBYs
>The common belief that government should be the primary agent of change (i.e. purging "others" and accommodating like minded people

It goes under-reported, but it's a double-edged sword. Shit like this plays well to his base, and bad for the image and condition of democracy and freedom in America.

The USSS is a derelict institution so this level of unprofessionalism is not surprising. I think they should be the first story. The second, much more involved story of Trump's support of domestic security hawkishness should take time to do right.
>>
>>26614
>purging
You do realize that Trump wants to halt further Islamic immigration, not deport people for being Muslim, right?
>>
>>26368
>>26614
>try to push your way passed USSC
>he won't let you
>make a hissy fit, chest bump him and yell "FUCK YOU"
>get rightfully slammed
Keep crying you little bitch, nu-male faggot got what he deserved
>>
>>26619
Trump has 3 fucking policies and you idiots can't even keep them straight.
>Tax cuts for middle class and corporations
(tax cuts don't work btw)
>build a wall, halt immigration, and DEPORT millions
>start a global trade war

>>26622
>get rightfully slammed
I don't think supporters of free speech and minority rights/entitlements in Congress will feel the same way.
>why fund an organization that fucks south american prostitutes, choke slams members of 4th estate, and cant even stop fence jumpers from making it into White House?

How will BLM feel?

>That white nationalist Trump is so threatened by BLM that he's going to go to this extent to suppress free speech. I'm going to Debo that bitch.

Shouldn't he also be concerned about press reprisals?
>These known clan members and Trump political operatives are eating boogers outside a press conference *click*
>>
>>26658
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/issues/

Look at his website, he as more than 3 issues that he covers. This form of snarky attacki is exactly the kind of behavior that feeds Donald Trump and makes him more powerful.
>>
>>26698
I don't consider "supporting the second amendment," being pro-jobs, being pro-freedom, anti-drug abuse, anti-isis, and "leadership" policy prescriptions. He has operationalized two things and promised to start a war for the sake of our economy. If i'm wrong and he elaborates then please tell me exactly what he has planned. I refuse to watch his obnoxious videos and interpenetrate his idiot speak.
>>
>>26368
The agent showed some extreme restraint when the guy assaulted him. Didn't even fucking blink. Guess those dudes are as hardcore as they say.
>>
>>26698
I wonder who decided what issues he believes in?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.