[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Woman held for Moscow child 'beheading'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: Clipboard01.jpg (24 KB, 546x468) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard01.jpg
24 KB, 546x468
Woman held for Moscow child 'beheading'

Link to the News: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35685981

Link to Video: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7b0_1456739362
>>
>>26265

The religion peace.

Look how tolerant they are.

I'm so fucking tired of this world, it is maddening.

Common sense is dead.
>>
Islam is a literal plague
>>
>>26265
People will get used to that soon, will become "normal". Marxist EU knows what's good for goyim.
>>
>>26282
All religions encourage delusion without room for protest. The ever increasing liberal society we live in only serves to make things worse.
>>
>>26292
Not exactly. Religion? Perhaps. Humanity? Definitely.
>>
>>26301
only difference is christians and sihks and jews and buddists don't go round the streets stabbing people to death. They know better than that.

And I know in the former case they got that out of their system but that was the end result of running out of people to bully into sipping the jesus juice. While there's an established system ruling the world, Islam can't get over it.
>>
Ok
>>26282
You shut up, religion should be freely exercised by everyone, but there is a limit to how far these teachings should be followed. Once those religious beliefs start inflicting harm on others then lines have been crossed.

>>26301
You shut up too. To deny the good religion has done is no better than people who think the world is flat. Yes, there are people who do evil in the name of their religion, but they are the extremist that only focus on the parts that they can use to justify their actions while ignoring the parts that condemn their actions.
>>
>>26307
That's because of secularization. Putting individual rights first over the imaginary friend's feelings.

>>26313
>You shut up, because I disagree with your opinion.
>Shut up, no speech for you!
>No dissenting thoughts from your mouth because I think you are wrong for my reasons that I believe wholeheartedly are correct and true.
My religion requires me to call bullshit on others, I'm talking about your bullshit. To deny someone their right to say something they think because you believe it to be wrong is no better than the people who inflict harm on others in the name of their religion. Yes people say meanie things but, they are people and believing you have a right to silence them lowers you down past their petty name calling.
Don't go full 1984.
>>
>>26323
That's because Christianity invented secularization. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>26324
>Claim without proof
>Prove me wrong
6/10 got me to respond
>>
>>26307
she probably had a mental illness and brought religion into it, some christians do it too "I kill him because he was the devil"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-29163941
>>
All religion is a plague and islam is the worst of them all.
>>
>>26313

Why should religion be "freely exercised" by everyone?
>>
>>26323
>Putting individual rights first over the imaginary friend's feelings
no it;s all to do with christianity having already been there and done that. Islam needs to take over the world if it's to have any reformation to stop being bloodthirsty and violent. So while an established religion/opposing model of law is in place it can't expand get all its tantrums out of the way.

I don't want to sound like I'm advocating the total global rule of the death cult but by the logic of my previous post it's only doing what christianity had done centuries ago. What we're seeing now with all the mass killings, demolitions of old ruins and threats to convert infidels is all the old things Christianity got up to in a new flavour.

If Islam took over completely and mellowed out, what's to stop a new religion stepping up to wage holy war on them and repeat the cycle?
>>
>>26383
Because he'll behead your child if you insult his religion, kaffir.
>>
>>26328
This. She couldnt do that in sane mind would she

Well i lived at SEA for some years and most islam people are cool. However we all know there is aspects of religion that restrict the way people think and act and islam is really harsh on that. I was surprised to find out that most well-educated islam womans refuse to shake hands with me because they're not supposed to hold hands with man. They do respect others and shit, but things like that shows how restricted their minds are.
>>
Im from South East Asia too( specifically Indonesia) and originally our people were Hindus/Buddhist. Then islam came in the 13th century and conversions happen and now islam is dominated by 88% of our population. So our ancestors were converts
>>
>>26324

The deists of the Age of Enlightenment invented secularism. You daft bloke.
>>
>>26265
so whats happening to her?
how much time will she get?
what prison?
I want details
>>
>>26265
Most religions were created to keep peace and make people have stronger morals. Look how that failed.
>>
>>26383
Why shouldn't it be?
>>
>>26543
Because religion has been used as an excuse for war and senseless murder
>>
>>26301
>liberal society

Where do you live that the liberals where you are consist solely of the regressive left?

Most liberals want secularism as far as government is concerned. The general attitude is "we should tolerate religious people, as long as they personally don't try to push it on us."

And there are even some, like liberal mouthpiece Bill Maher, that insult religion on a regular basis and he's even said about Islam "If there are that many bad apples, there is something wrong with the orchard."
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.