[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Clever Ploy: Pressuring Trump, Rubio, Cruz release tax returns;
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: hawkward.jpg (547 KB, 495x442) Image search: [Google]
hawkward.jpg
547 KB, 495x442
http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/27/politics/marco-rubio-tax-returns/index.html
I love it when they work together. It's adorable, like when two 4 year olds work together to open the refrigerator.
MORE:
Marco Rubio voicemail (supposedly) led Chris Christie to back Trump
Chris Christie doesn't give a fig about no voicemail - he's just covering up to make it seem like his decision was somehow principled that he endorsed the same guy who robbed him of his voter block for a truck-load of Vanilla Wafers.

http://nypost.com/2016/02/27/marco-rubio-voicemail-led-chris-christie-to-back-trump/
>>
Will bump.
>>
Okay, this explains a lot about Trump and Sessions, too: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/02/28/in-major-blow-to-ted-cruz-sen-jeff-sessions-of-alabama-endorses-donald-trump-for-gop-nomination/
>>
>>26062
Rubio acting like a first term Congressman comes as no surprise.
As far as tax returns goes both Cruz and Rubio are counting on Trump's return to be complicated enough to misrepresent or shade some inconsequential detail. I expect Trump's followers to give Rubio and Cruz's machinations the same weight liberals gave Obama's off shore accounts.
>>
>>26224
I'm sure that somebody who wrote The Art of the Deal would have seen that coming a mile away and not give up his tax info just yet...
>>
>>26227
I agree, though the attempt will be made, much like the laughable attempts by Cruz and Rubio to emulate Trump's attack style in the last debate.
Watching the body language in the last debate it was clear who won. Try watching with the sound off, Trump looks like a parent attempting to council angry tweens.
>>
>>26229
How should the children apologize?!
>>
>>26234
By returning to their Senate seats, putting their heads down and think about how they can improve their behavior in the future.
>>
>>26236
Well, if Trump wins they're going to Primary him in 2020, because they hate him so bad, so they'll be back 4 years from now...
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.