[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many buckets of KFC did Chris Christie's endorsement cost?!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: big endorsement.jpg (59 KB, 727x804) Image search: [Google]
big endorsement.jpg
59 KB, 727x804
Fat man isn't going to endorse for free.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/chris-christie-endorses-donald-trump-president-n526716

Worse off, he picks on Rubio despite him adopting Christie's strategy at the debate! What an insensitive jerk.

http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/02/christie_endorses_donald_trump.html
>>
didnt trump inherit ~ 200 million like rubio claimed.. making trump a trust fund baby born with a silver spoon
>>
>>25770
So what he still grew that into 10 billion most people don't make nearly that much and some even lose it.
>>
Guess the fat man wants to stay relevant.

it's gonna be real funny when Trump gets Kasich to be his vp instead of this clown.
>>
>>25770
Trump didn't inherit 200 million buckaroonies. Fred Trump's net worth was estimated to be that much at the time of his death in 1999, and he split it amongst his 4 kids.

Trump was a billionaire before his dad died.
>>
>>25774
Hulk Hogan is slated to be Trump's running mate.
>>
>>25774
Christie is getting AG, he's gonna prosecute Hillary and the IRS.
>>
>>25779
I thought it was Not Sure.
>>
>>25813
They'll hook Trump up with a southerner because that's what they always do.
>>
>>25764
I think I heard Trump asked him to go home recently, but then I saw him at his "unifier speech" last night.

I was especially tickled after reading this,

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/02/28/sorry-trump-christie-is-the-worst-political-ally.html
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.