[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hesston Kansas Shooting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 1456456902069.jpg (100 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1456456902069.jpg
100 KB, 720x960
http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/25/us/kansas-shooting/index.html

Black guy on went on shooting spree. Using a long gun [rifle] as his weapon. He was previously a convicted felon and could not legally purchase a firearm. The suspected shooter, an employee at Excel, was killed by authorities.

Supposedly this is also him in this video :: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jm0fqrIdTys
>>
3 Dead 14 Injured currently

The shooter, Cedric Ford has a facebook

He has pics on there with an AK-47, most likely the murder weapon
>>
>Black Lives Matter More
>>
M-muh gun control will h-help
>>
fuck facebook
>>
>>25635

Didn't know he was a black guy. I suppose Al Sharpton is on his way to demand the officer who shot him be charged with a racially motivated hate crime. When will the oppression end?
>>
>>25667
>one instance where gun control might not have helped means gun control could never help at all

Gunfags, ladies and gents.

With an IQ that low I bet you're voting Trump too.
>>
I live in a town near Hesston, fucking everybody is talking about it.
>>
>>25821
so then who should have guns, just the governments of the world?
>>
>>25821
One instance of many
>>
Newton Kansas chiming in! Shits crazy but the community seems to be taking this very well not to much drama since the occurrence
>>
>>25667
You must be joking if you think gun control wouldn't make it more difficult to purchase firearms illegally.
>>
>>25821
IQ of 135 voting for Trump

t. smarter then u
>>
>>25866
Wanting to watch the world burn has nothing to do with your IQ level. That's just pure and simple entertainment.

>>25635
Why is the Video titled "...shooter Racizalized by isis using ak47"? Just a 4 yur info, an AK is not an uncommon weapon and shooting firearms is a common pastime. In no part did the video even elude to Islam or the middle east, unless you count him being black and shooting a firearm. Can I get a source on the claim that the shooter was a previous Felon?
Next they'll claim he plays GTA 4, and that the violent video game industry is out to turn people into murderers.
>>
>>25818
didn't know he was black until a day or two later.

hmmm
>>
>>25821
>take the guns away from citizens
>meanwhile in Ukraine

Seriously, imagine how the people could have defeated the Berkut if they were well armed during the maidan protests.
Hell, the threat of an armed assault was enough to make that bitch Yanukovych flee... If the people are not armed, how can they defeat tyranny?
>>
>>25883

"Police Officer Shoots Armed Black Man" doesn't fit the media style guide. Race is only newsworthy when it fits the narrative of the day.
>>
>>25875
I didnt make the vid

I not sure about the exact source of the claims that he was previous felon, I was reading that from a few different comments on other articles about it, but I heard today his girlfriend or ex or some shit was arrested because she gave him the AK and the Glock
>>
>>25821
It simply proves that it's ultimately meaningless. Criminals will be able to get guns if they should want to meanwhile law abiding citizens would be left defenseless.
Go back to reddit.
>>25865
It doesn't. Not in a country such as the USA where there are more firearms than people. Perhaps it's more effective in island nations, but places such as those, eg the UK, have suffered huge increases in non-gun violence and robberies. I prefer one dead shit to 5 robbed elderly, raped women, or beaten blokes.
>>
>>25635
>black guy shoots up a place with an illegal weapon
>white people amirite! This is probably the NRA's fault! We should ban more guns!

t. Liberals
>>
>>25821
>Actually believes IQ is an accurate measure of intelligence
>Actually believes gun control helps, probably deep throats CNN news feeds as well
>writes posts like an edgy Redditor
Yeah alright buddo, you do you
>>
>>25821

Being from /k/, I'm honor-bound to bite.

There are very few instances where the kind of gun control that the left has on the cards would prevent this kind of violence, these are people who did nothing to show the government that they shouldn't be given access to firearms before they committed their crimes.

All this legislation really does is piss those of us that own and enjoy guns off, all while we're forced to see this keep happening and used as a justification for more of the same.

All I think we can really do is get some proper mental health screening and care systems done in general, and keeping the media away from the whole WHO IS HE, WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK kind of attention to the shooter could only help matters.

>Background checks?

See above. These folks are like sleeper agents.

>Total ban?

Didn't save the French.

Anything else just makes illegal things more illegal-er and doesn't help with prevention.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.