[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
420BLAZEITYACUNT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 1449275737983.gif (387 KB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
1449275737983.gif
387 KB, 500x270
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/02/medical-marijuana-is-legalized-in-australia/

Congrats, Straya
>>
Thanks!
Now I just have to work out a way to get in prescribe to me so I can 420YOLOBLAZEITFAGGOT all day (legally).
>>
>>25517
it sounds like a bit of a bootleg procedure, there's no approved product provider yet, so Straya gubmint still hasn't got all the details worked out yet

I'm sure someone(s) out there has been waiting for this day, though, it won't be long until you folks have the same permissive gray market issues the States are dealing w/ =\

it'll all work out though
soon, the whole world will be fine with weed again, and our species can finally evolve a little
>>
>>25507
>straya
>legalize LMAO
>A cups still banned

fucking roos
>>
has anyone else noticed a complete lack of coverage of this in the media?
>>
>>25540
They'll have to wait until there's an epidemic of high Kangaroos to deal with...
>>
>>25540

Because Dope is degenerate, and God doesn't want us to poison ourselves.
Have fun in Hell, Aussies.
>>
>>25564
>god puts herb on earth
>doesnt want us to use it

if i recall correctly God put all the plants here on earth to use for food and medicine.
>>
>>25540
Yes mate. There's a conspiracy against potheads. The media wants to keep us down!!!
>>
How exactly did fascist Australia acknowledge science and facts at least a little bit before America? I'm ashamed.
>>
>>25566
Even the poisonous ones!
>>
>>25598
even the poisonous ones have medicinal properties.
>>
>>25566
Maybe God put Marijuana on Earth to stay away from the Humans?!
>>
HOLY SHIT I REALLY NEED TO FAKE A CONDITION ON HOW TO GET SOME LEGAL WEED.

INSOMNIA?
PAIN?
HELP.
>>
>>25658
How about being antisocial and not experiencing empathy, kant

Habat yehz crawl off fixin ya liver like n blow trees steada a 5 leetehs beer like then
>>
>>25673
Dunno. I was thinking insomnia. I don't think I can get medical weed for being a sociopath.
>>
>>26040
I personally as a layperson think a lot of wead 'scripts should be cbd doses instead.
>>
>>26128
Gay
How can I get blazed as fuck if it isn't dank as fuck with both THC and CBD?
>>
>>26363
I commend your entreaty of my attention, friend, I give it a score of 400 out of 20
>>
>>25526

>evolve

Into a bunch of demotivated half-wits sitting around wondering where they put their lighter. only to find it in their hand 10 seconds later and then forget it again in a minute before their feeble, entropied brains can ignite enough dying neurons to take another toke.
>>
>>26531
SMOKE
WEED
EVERY DAY BLAZE IT
FAGGOT
>>
>>25608
I don't know about you m8 but thc triggers almost holistic/ecstatic states in most people than don't abuse it.

Haven't ya noticed what the apprentice stoner and the sage have in common ? They both find greatness in the smallest things. Don't need much to get a heartly laugh and make a feast out of a piece of bread.

I doubt your average yet religious joe can do that.
>>
>>26531
Sad view you have of the subject m8. What you're talking about is the standard stereotype shared by most government to demonize smokers. If you smoked or had friends who did you'd know it's a myth.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.