[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GRAVITY. IT'S EVERYWHERE.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 517 (1).jpg (61 KB, 634x423) Image search: [Google]
517 (1).jpg
61 KB, 634x423
Former healthy-eating adviser whose weight soared to 700LBS is thrown out of hospital ahead of gastric bypass for sneaking food and refusing to try and stand.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3462767/Former-healthy-eating-adviser-weight-soared-700LBS-thrown-hospital-ahead-gastric-bypass-sneaking-food-refusing-try-stand.html
>>
Fuck fat people and fuck America for letting monstrosities like this live
>>
>>25499
fuck the daily mail clickbait merchants too for feeding on the outrage
>>
>>25535
There is no outrage -- that person needs help!
>>
>>25457

That doctor in the back with the glasses is in literally every morbid obesity documentary ever.

Dude is like the fucking beetlejuice of lard.
>>
Talk about fucking IRONY.
>>
>>25585
that person needs a mercy shot
>>
>>25457
How the fuck did that elephant sneak anything? It ain't fucking Solid Snake. That fucking Snorlax can't even move. Did they grease the floors of the hospital, so she could slide to the nearest McDonald's?
>>
>>25659
More likely a family member brought her food I'm guessing
>>
>>25659
oh god fuck you I was eating lunch and now it's all over my keyboard
>>
>>25457
Woman.
Self control.
>Pick only one.

remember unless you control them they will ruin everything.
>>
>>25659
Hahaha fuck me
>>
>>25665
Go back to /pol/ m8, I'm trying to get some news with actual discussion for once.
>>
>>25663
I'm sorry.
>>
>>25457
>Former healthy-eating adviser whose weight soared to 700LBS

Kek, the joke writes itself...
>>
>>25628
Underrated post
>>
>>25659
fucking lol
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.